E-mail issues with the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mail issues with the board

E-mails sent from the board and E-mail notifications are not entirely working right now. The E-mails are going out, but for right now, if you have a Yahoo or a Gmail account, your E-mail service is rejecting the board E-mails. The issue is being researched on a couple of fronts.

If you registered and are waiting for a confirmation E-mail, there's good odds it won't ever come, but that doesn't mean you haven't already been validated. Log in and try to post and you will see one way or the other.
    Highlander: Dark Places

I went into my Gmail account and had to change it to allow attachments again. This happens to me each time I use it. When I asked them why I only get attachments from advertisers and not friends they told me the same thing. We are trying to fix the problem. So for now...I will have to check the settings each time I get online.

Comment

I am told the E-mail issue is resolved... E-mails should be being sent out. Let me know if anyone is having any problems.

Comment

I got my notification of membership approval email just fine. But are we gonna be notified of replies to our posts, etc? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Freebooter View Post
          I got my notification of membership approval email just fine. But are we gonna be notified of replies to our posts, etc? Just curious.
          I believe you can set your notification settings in your settings.

Comment

Working...
          X