Question about main page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about main page

Once you click on a particular section, you can see the topics listed. One thing I like is this....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Highlander.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	3422

When you click the little icon, it takes you to the most recent post on that particular thread. However, this feature is not featured on the main page. Can we get this added?

Also, I see many got their post count brought over from the other board. Can I get that as well?
    Attached Files
    "It's Rock & Roll. If you aren't breaking some sort of law, then you are doing it wrong." - me, answering a bandmate's question of what would happen if someone called the law on us for playing too loud at an outdoor show.

I guess something else I would like to add/suggest. At the top of a thread, we have this....

.Click image for larger version

Name:	thread.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	3447

This shows the home page, section, forum, and category at the top of the page. This allows you to back up to a particular area. How about, in addition to having this at the top of the thread, maybe we had it at the bottom as well? This way, as soon as you post a comment, you can click to go back to whatever section you want to and not have to scroll back up.

For the record, I am not trying to be a pain. I have a wrestling chat board that has these features I have mentioned. The members of the board find them useful.
    "It's Rock & Roll. If you aren't breaking some sort of law, then you are doing it wrong." - me, answering a bandmate's question of what would happen if someone called the law on us for playing too loud at an outdoor show.

Comment

Two more little issues. I liked being able to see who "liked" a comment, as opposed to the current anonymous liking. Also, I got a message board message and replied to it. The alert didn't disappear the way it does for other alerts; I had to dismiss it.
      “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
      Billy Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Slash View Post
        Once you click on a particular section, you can see the topics listed. One thing I like is this....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Highlander.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	3422

When you click the little icon, it takes you to the most recent post on that particular thread. However, this feature is not featured on the main page. Can we get this added?
        I can poke around and see.

Also, I see many got their post count brought over from the other board. Can I get that as well?
        You'd have to tell me what it was. Old board is very much toast.

Originally posted by Mr.Slash View Post
        I guess something else I would like to add/suggest. At the top of a thread, we have this....

.Click image for larger version

Name:	thread.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	3447

This shows the home page, section, forum, and category at the top of the page. This allows you to back up to a particular area. How about, in addition to having this at the top of the thread, maybe we had it at the bottom as well? This way, as soon as you post a comment, you can click to go back to whatever section you want to and not have to scroll back up.

For the record, I am not trying to be a pain. I have a wrestling chat board that has these features I have mentioned. The members of the board find them useful.
        I imagine it could be added at the bottom as well, though I'm not sure if it would carry over if you're looking at the board from a mobile device.

Originally posted by Coolwater View Post
        Two more little issues. I liked being able to see who "liked" a comment, as opposed to the current anonymous liking. Also, I got a message board message and replied to it. The alert didn't disappear the way it does for other alerts; I had to dismiss it.
        Not sure on the liking... I would hope there would be a toggle for it in the settings. I'll check into it.
        Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Thank you.
          “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
          Billy Sunday

Comment

Working...
          X