Sigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigs

Where does one enter a signature, please? I thought it would be under Profile, but I'm not finding it.
    “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
    Billy Sunday

Boo! Found ya, Cool!

Not that I know alot about this board, but I found mine under my name at the top of the page, then under User Settings, Account, & scroll down to Conversation Detail Options. After that, you're on your own kiddo.

Now was it Andrew I needed to get in touch with to change that embarrassing number of posts? Doesn't look like anyone else really tried getting their old post count back. I'd hate to bother the guy again, but all things considered I'm finding that a little embarrassing.
    May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
    "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
      Now was it Andrew I needed to get in touch with to change that embarrassing number of posts? Doesn't look like anyone else really tried getting their old post count back. I'd hate to bother the guy again, but all things considered I'm finding that a little embarrassing.
      I don't think most of us remembered our posts numbers exactly. I can only really speak for myself, but I intentionally estimated a bit low because while I know it was higher than I had him set it to, I also know that a lot of those posts were spam exploitations in that old spam thread. Sure some people don't care at all, but I'm not even sure everyone has had the chance, yet. Andrew is a busy guy these day.

Comment

Thanks, Kat; I'll try that.
        About the posts count, I don't recall mine. Can we just say, "Lots?"
        Billy Sunday

Comment

• Coolwater
          Coolwater commented
          Editing a comment
          Done! Thanks, Kat!

lots... lol!

Yeah Takk, mine was a lot of silly games over... well, since 2003.
        May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
        "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Comment

Originally posted by Coolwater View Post
          Where does one enter a signature, please? I thought it would be under Profile, but I'm not finding it.
          Click on your name, then go to User Settings, then click on the Account tab. You can change it there.
          Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Thing kew.
            Billy Sunday

Comment

Working...
            X