Highlander 1 Novelization Versions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlander 1 Novelization Versions?

I own the British version of the novelization. Haven’t read it in years, but remember really enjoying all the content that didn’t make it into the movie. I’ve seen some things online about the American publication and it looks like it’s a good 60 pages longer. Does anyone know if there is more material in it or is it just a different typeset/size and therefore more pages?

I have no idea. My paperback is probably the same version you have. "A Grafton paperback original". Andy Sloane would probably know!

Comment

I think I have the reprint of the one you have. It’s a Voyager reprint of the Grafton original. I used to have that one but I let someone borrow it and never got it back. I really gotta stop doing that. Yours probably has the author as “Garry Douglas“ on the cover. My cover says “Garry Kilworth,” but still says “Garry Douglas” inside. The American version I’m talking about only says “Garry Kilworth” as far as I know.

Comment

Yes! It says on the cover, over the title (which is at the bottom) "Garry Douglas, based on the story by Gregory Widen".

Comment

Working...
        X