An Evening At Joe's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Evening At Joe's

An Evening at Joe's was an anthology of short stories written by different Highlander actors as well as members of the production crew. Use this thread to discuss the book.

I am very glad of that book. It's fantastic that Andrew was able to utilize F. Braun's story as part of the base for Dark Places. Postcards From Alexa. The premise was anything goes, and it was great to read.

Comment

I enjoyed He Scored written by Ken Gord. I got lucky enough to see Peter and Ocean read Postcards From Alexa at one of the cons.

Comment

Some stories were great, others not so much.

Would it be OK to share it digitally by now?
        May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post

Oooh. That is a good question. I'd like to know, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post

I suspect the answer would be "no," no more than any other existing published, official Highlander novel.

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
            I am very glad of that book. It's fantastic that Andrew was able to utilize F. Braun's story as part of the base for Dark Places.
            It was very cool to have F. Braun there on set, word-for-word reading the dialogue he actually wrote for his own character of Hans in "An Evening at Joe's" in-character. Very cool.
            Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

• dubiousbystander
              dubiousbystander commented
              Editing a comment
              Well then, if only they would maybe have a limited run, publishing it again.

Check with Gillian Horvath to see if she has extra copies or knows where to get them. She was the editor for the book.

Comment

There are some available through Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Evening-Joes-.../dp/0425177491

Comment

Gillian once said she would help if people can't get copies for reasonable prices.

Comment

Hi there!

I'm relatively new to this forum but thus far have been thrilled by the amount of people who are also Highlander fans!

I'm looking for a copy of An Evening At Joe's, but can't seem to find one for a decent price. As mentioned above, Gillian Horvath said she would be willing to distribute copies to fans at a lower price. Does anyone have her contact information? Email would be best! Couldn't seem to find her credentials on Google.

I sincerely appreciate your help!

Comment

Originally posted by TessandDunc View Post
                    Hi there!

I'm relatively new to this forum but thus far have been thrilled by the amount of people who are also Highlander fans!

I'm looking for a copy of An Evening At Joe's, but can't seem to find one for a decent price. As mentioned above, Gillian Horvath said she would be willing to distribute copies to fans at a lower price. Does anyone have her contact information? Email would be best! Couldn't seem to find her credentials on Google.

I sincerely appreciate your help!
                    She is on Facebook, too. Can you go there?

Comment

Gillian was also selling copies of it through Amazon.

Comment

Working...
                      X