Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of the Immortal

There is another highlander book about written by Martin Eisele:

Click image for larger version  Name:	9783802522604-us-300.jpg Views:	1 Size:	73.1 KB ID:	3489

Highlander: Return of the immortal.

It was released in Germany and has a Dutch translation. It seems though that not too many fans know about it so I figured it deserves its own topic.

It deals with Duncans' state of mind SPOILERafter beheading a female opponent and him wanting to get out of the Game. Taking place around the time of the earlier episodes like 'Deadly medicine' and going as far as him throwing his sword away, it's an interesting read.
    Last edited by Nicholas Ward; 07-28-2017, 07:29 AM.
    May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Ooh I want an English edition!

Comment

Interesting...how "in-continuity" is this book? Is it like the recent German Star Trek: Prometheus trilogy, which is part of the main official, CBS/Paramount-approved 24th Century novel series, but is only just now getting an English translation?

Comment

It fits in the story of the season 1. Events from Deadly Medicine and The Gathering are happening/mentioned, although there probably are some inconsistencies. How it compares to Star Trek I wouldn't know because I'm not a trekkie.

Comment

Any chance this is available in ebook format? Ah... I guess not.
          Last edited by dubiousbystander; 07-27-2017, 08:30 AM. Reason: answered my own question

Comment

Any info on the characters? Maybe the female Immortal?

Comment

Originally posted by von Møllet View Post
              Any info on the characters? Maybe the female Immortal?
              The female immortal is named Pilar Vasquez, she's described as a hunter with ferocious tiger-like attacks.

SPOILERShe's physically around 16 years old and Duncan beheads her in a parking lot, which has a profound effect on his state of mind.

It's an interesting read.

Comment

I can't wait to struggle with it!

Comment

Working...
                X