Big Finish audiobooks season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Finish audiobooks season 2

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Big Finish audio books featuring The Four Horseman? I missed them the first time around. The only copies I can find for sale are expensive, for example, Amazon has one person selling it for over $1500!

I saw that up on Amazon! I'm trying to figure out how the seller expects that to happen.

Comment

E-bay is a good place to keep an eye out. Sometimes international sellers are much cheaper than local ones. (And I think search results differ when searching from ebay.com, ebay.de, ebay.co.uk etc. etc.)
      May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

On the other hand, the seller may think of this as an investment. Someday, someone will want it badly enough to pay that much.

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
          On the other hand, the seller may think of this as an investment. Someday, someone will want it badly enough to pay that much.
          Man, is he in for a surprise. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post
            E-bay is a good place to keep an eye out. Sometimes international sellers are much cheaper than local ones. (And I think search results differ when searching from ebay.com, ebay.de, ebay.co.uk etc. etc.)
            Literally spent the last 10 minutes trying every international site they have; zip, zero, zilch. Thanks for the suggestion, though. Hadn't thought of ebay international.

Comment

So I tried looking for these again and found them on Amazon. Might have to put it on my credit card.

Comment

By the way, you can find the transcriptions here on the board.

Comment

Any updates on new places to find these? It's too bad that these are sort of lost media at this point, at least for those of us who weren't lucky enough to get the CDs.

Comment

Working...
                  X