No announcement yet.

Homemade Watchers Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's interesting to hear, my friend. Could you post the updated CIA stats so I can make the adjustments to my own records?
    Thanks,

Apollo1

Comment

Bystander : once I negated Highlander 4 story I didn't quite know what to do with Kate. Untill my inspiration muse touched me with her magic finger.
      Apollo :
      The Redeemers
      Estrela Acosto
      Gabriel Calvino
      Alice Chase
      Joe Fujita
      Moses Johnson
      Most recent base of operations : Washington DC
      Roster of Immortals Status : Active

Comment

Thanks for that Gardner.

BTW I've been working on an update to Appius Lepidus Baro, the first student of Deoneces, to make him a more rounded and interesting figure instead of two dimensional. Hope you like the changes.

THE CHRONICLE OF APPIUS LEPIDUS BARO
        A.k.a Aubrey le Breton
        Aliases: Titus Avidius Lupus, Bruyant of Lorraine, Auguste Laurent, Ariando Lozano, Andrew Lake, Alex Logan
        Notable characteristics: once arrogant and egotistical, personal tragedy has softened his persona; now soft spoken and fiercely protective of his friends and those he feels loyalty to, a highly-skilled swordsman
        Weapon: Roman gladius discarded; custom broadsword, forged himself in 1364
        Recorded kills:
        Inconclusive fight v Flavius Sulla, 94, Lucius Oranius Capito, 217, 1643, 1842, 1903, Cassius Polonius, 1589

Status
        Most recent base of operations: South America; no fixed location
        Prior occupations: Roman centurion, Praetorian Guard, bodyguard to the nobility, sword-for-hire, blacksmith, adventurer, independent means
        Roster of Immortals Status: Active
        Date:
        Watcher: Hector Heguera

Background
        Original cultural affiliation: Roman
        Born: 243 BC, Metapontum, Roman Republic
        First death: 216 BC, Centurion in the army of Consul Gaius Terentius Varro, Battle of Cannae
        First teacher: Deoneces of Sparta
        Known associates: Deoneces and Kyra of Sparta, Henry of Kent, Frances “Frankie” Drummond
        Past associates: Marcus Constantine, Peter Gaicus, Ceirdwyn, Seraphina, Katherine of Samothrace, Decima Justus
        First recorded sighting: 212 BC, Southern Gaul; student of Deoneces

Appius (or Aubrey as he preferred to be called, Alex these days) is the perfect example of how time and circumstances change Immortals over the centuries, especially those of us in the ancient bracket. Adopted into one of the old patrician families in Metapontum, Aubrey spent his youth desperately trying to earn the love and approval of his wealthy father and the respect of his peers among the old families of Rome. He picked up the typical patrician traits of arrogance and self-importance, looking down on the plebeian classes with disdain, strutting around the classier environs of the city with his gaggle of like-minded sycophants mixing with all those other sons and daughters of nobility, spoiled and entitled (oh, how times change!). His presence at Cannae was another attempt to impress his father, since all sons of senators could find glory and wealth in the legions of the mighty Republic. His death stole away his “destiny” but not, as Deoneces found, any of his less redeeming traits. After all, his teacher was Greek, not Roman! But if there’s anything I’ve learned about the Spartan over the centuries; do not get on his bad side. Needless to say, Aubrey’s training was brutal. He was forged in blood and iron, by one of the greatest warriors of the Immortal world. And yet his arrogance and disdain for the lower classes never left him. It would explain his early rivalry with Capito, whose own family was looked down upon by the wealthier clans of Rome.
        Aubrey’s early encounters with others of his kind were marked by his own unpleasant demeanour, four heads taken needlessly through imagined slights, misunderstandings, or his own disdain for anyone he considered lowborn. But fate was to take a strange turn during the time of the Black Death in England. A chance encounter with a peasant girl while on a mission for a wealthy lord he was in service to, was to prove to be his epiphany. He told me it was love at first sight, “the most beautiful redhead he had ever seen” who was feisty to boot. He said she tamed the Roman within him. He was supposed to torch the village for refusing to pay their taxes, but Aubrey instead carried the girl off to safety, betraying his lord. They went on the run when an Immortal the lord had used before to murder political rivals and enemies was sent to hunt them down. But Aubrey and his lover, Esme, fled to France. By the time the hunter located his quarry, Aubrey had settled as a blacksmith in an Alpine village. In the end, the fight was savage and a close-run thing, but Aubrey triumphed and found peace at last. He married Esme, who knew his secret, and they were together for 30 years. When she died of old age, Aubrey was devastated, but she made him promise to live his life to the full and to protect others from what he used to be.
        He kept the promise. He forged a new sword, carving his wife’s face into the pommel, and travelled the world learning new skills, experiencing new cultures, and helping others where he could. He has proved to be every bit as formidable as his teacher; his rivalry with Capito became less about their Roman heritage and more about Aubrey trying to rid the world of a dangerous headhunter. I don’t think he cared that he wasn’t the one to take out Capito in the end, Aubrey isn’t the man he used to be.
        None of us are.

Adam Pierson, August 2017

If I give you 12 names for his kills, do you think you could do your usual great write-ups for them?

Cheers
        Apollo1

Comment

Yes I like him very much! I chose a different actor for him : Ioan Gruffud, married in real life to Alice Evans, aka Kyra !
          As for those twelve Immortals, sure ! I'll need details on their death dates, especially the villain pursuing him and Esme.

Here are three more from updates chronicles :

Dabar of Mauretania
          Known aliases : Dabarius
          Notable characteristics : None
          Weapon : Roman long sword
          Recorded kills : None known

Status
          Most recent base of operations : Mauretania
          Caesarensis, Roman Empire
          Macrinus
          Prior occupations : Warrior
          Roster of Immortals Status : Deceased
          Date : 217, Performing assassination of Emperor
          Caracalla
          Place : Carrhae, present Harran, Turkey
          Victor : Appius Lepidus Baro
          Watcher : Research, Northern Africa

Background
          Original cultural affiliation : Berber
          Born : 280 BC; Berber Kingdom of Mauretania
          First death : 255 BC; Warring against neighboring
          Berber tribe
          First teacher : Sudala
          Known past associates : Sudala
          Known ennemies : Marcus Constantine
          First recorded sighting : 250 BC. Mauretania
          Found and mentored by Sudala

The chronicle of Sudala speaks of a disciple of hers, one Dabar of Mauretania who lived for 472 years and disappeared at the time of Emperor Caracalla’s reign, in 217. Sudala led a Berber tyribe in 217 BC and she became the mentor of Dabar; Dabar never became the fierce warrior Kashta of Nubia became, rather a bodyguard and soldier living in shadows, choosing the anonimity provided by the mortal world, instead of fighting in the Game alonng with other immortals. For political reasons, Dabar chose to turn against the emperor he served and allowed him to be murdered by an assassin later executed by a Scythian archer; the archer was on Dabar’s payroll, needing him to conceal his part in the emperor’s murder.

Warcher Research, Northern Africa

Update 23.05.2012

The past chronicles of Tak Ne of Alexandria allowed us to disclose the final fate of Dabar of Mauretania, killed in duel by Appius Lepidus Baro for the murder of the Emperor the ancient Roman served as captain of his praetorian guard. Baro felt he had failed Emperor Caralla utterly and sought to avenge him in a berand of justice.

Mastanabal
          Known aliases : Iampsas, Masinissa
          Notable characteristics : Undetermined
          Weapon : Numidian cavalry saber
          Recorded kills : None known

Status
          Most recent base of operations : Diocese of Africa
          former Numidia, Later Roman Empire
          Roman occupation of his homeland
          Prior occupations : Commander, Numidian
          Cavalry Second Punic War
          Date : 493, Invasion of the Diocese by Vandals
          Place : Cirta (modern Constantine)
          Watcher : Research, Ancient Immortals

Background
          Original cultural affiliation : Numidian
          Born : Numidia, undetermined date
          First death : Unrecorded
          First teacher : Unrecorded
          Known past associates : Kahina, Berber Princess
          First recorded sighting : 217 BC. Numidian
          Cavalryman under Hannibal Barca’s command,
          Close associate of Cleophon of Athens and his
          student, Maharbal of Carthage

Cleophon of Athens came to appreciate the support of Mastanabal's cavalry during Hannibal Barca's campaign and respected him as one of the bravest and most loyal soldiers he had met so far in the Game. Ancient authors compare the Numidian cavalry to a pack of dogs, because of the way that they savaged the flanks and rear of enemy formations. It required strict discipline for opposing infantry not to break ranks when they came under attack from Numidian cavalry, but in time the Romans learned from their mistakes and became more adept at combating them.
          After the Roman empire parted Numidia in two different lands, turning it into the Africa Nova, and later on, the Diocese of Africa. Finally, after fighting the Romans endlessly, the Numidian faced the invasion of the Vandals and disapeared from Watcher records at that time.

Robert Langdon
          Watcher Research, Ancient Immortals

Update

We can confirm the death of Mastanabal by the sword of Appius Lepidus Baro, former praetorian guard and Roman centurion operating in the Diocese of Africa. Baro was forced into a confrontation but saluted the courage and bravura of his opponent who fell before his sword like a true warrior.

Lucius Cornelius Sulla
          Known aliases : Sylla, Flavius Sulla,
          Agathos of Athens, Honorus Galla, Marcus Furius
          Camillus, Flavio Salieri, Marshal Ugo Cavallero
          Notable characteristics : Air of aristocracy
          Weapon : Late Norman sword
          Inconclusive fight against Sicarius, 390 BC;
          Appius Lepidus Baro, 94 AD

Status
          Most recent base of operations : El Alamein, Egypt
          Date : 23 October 1942
          Place : El Alamein
          Watcher : Luigi Sukarno

Background
          Original cultural affiliation : Etruscan
          Born : 547 BC, Etruria
          First death : 509 BC; Driving King Tarquin out of
          Rome, executed for treason
          First teacher : Targitaus
          Known associates : Francisco Di Vittorio
          Known past associates : Marcus Constantine,
          Leofric, Lucius Oranius Capito, Dexius Calvinus,
          Oranius Dio, Kahina
          Known ennemies : Appius Lepidus Baro, Manlius
          Octavius
          First recorded sighting : 94 AD. Romontagus Gaul
          In battle against Appius Lepidus Baro

In 509 BCE, a group of Roman nobles, who were fed up with their Etruscan king, Tarquin, drove him from Rome and into early retirement. Leading patrician families among the Romans took power and ruled as members of the Senate. Without a king, Rome had become a republic. What the Senate created would develop into a model in some regards for those founding the United States of America.
          Flavius Sulla was among those nobles who cast Tarquin out and perished for it, he would be reborn later under the name of Flavius Sulla, mentored by Scythan immortal Targitaus; Flavius became a well-known Senator who passed reforms though the Roman senate and created a military assembly (Comitia Centuriata), consisting of both plebeians and patricians. Lucius reinvented himself as Sylla in 390 AD, mentoring Roman general Marcus Constantine who had perished during the sack of Rome by the Gauls.
          In 138 BC, Sylla was a famous Roman general standing poised to take the unprecedented step of marching on Rome with his legions, to purge the Senate of his political enemies and to ensure the downfall of a rival general, once more famous, now vying for command of the Roman armies. Of an old but decayed patrician family, he was famous for his conquest of foreign kings and his unrivaled luck in battle. Sylla was ruthless, brilliant, alternately merciful and pitiless to his enemies and met his final end agaisnt the blade of his sworn ennemy, Appius Lepidus Baro.

Luigi Sukarno, October 1942

Cheers !
          Last edited by Gardner; 08-28-2017, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo1 View Post
            Jacob Kell being another Glenfinnan native (seriously?) was a lousy idea. Immortals are rare enough as it; two is a stretch, three is simply not realistic.
            So... this is not the same storyline as where powerful Immortal women become fertile and settle down on Holy Ground with a favored fighter for a while, having children?

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post

So... this is not the same storyline as where powerful Immortal women become fertile and settle down on Holy Ground with a favored fighter for a while, having children?
              Yes it is.

Comment

• dubiousbystander
                dubiousbystander commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice! It is! Though why would it be unlikely for three Immortals to have ended up in the same area?

Two McLeods and a priest's son born in a same Scottish village lost between Highlands mountains. I don't believe it. That's too many.

Comment

Okay, Gardner, my friend, I actually have 14 names for you:

Rufus Marsus - Roman male - killed 185 BC
                Harkhuf Atiqa - Egyptian-Nubian male - killed 24 BC
                Hyllos of Argos - Greek male - killed 398
                Lifgarda of Hanover - Germanic female - killed 1252
                Zlatka Golakova "The Volga Viper" - Bulgar female - killed 1360 (the Immortal who hunted Aubrey & Esme)
                Maginulf of Pavia - Lombard male - killed 1454
                Georgi Borzakov - Russian male - killed 1688
                Sabite Bayar - Turkish female - killed 1753
                Yang Jing-xiang - Chinese male - killed 1781
                Qasar Tserendjav - Mongol male - killed 1831
                Mei Mian - Cambodian female - killed 1894
                Harjot Shahraj - Indian Sikh male - killed 1928
                Rykaard Graaf - Dutch male - killed 1967
                Aureo Figo - Colombian male - killed 1989

Good luck, my friend! Look forward to reading what you create

Apollo1

Comment

• Gardner
                  Gardner commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Excellent!! I see you haven't changed at all. Good names, intriguing names with fascinating stories to tell.
                  Cheers !

I'm so happy to see this thread back up and running! Any chance of novel immortals Gardner?

Comment

Which novel do you want ? ;-)
                  I am very happy to this this thread back online too !!

Comment

All of them would be ideal hahaha.

Did the "Court of Beauties" from the Element of Fire ever get individual chronicles?

Comment

• Gardner
                      Gardner commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The court of beauties are from Measure of a Man. Yes, they have separate chronicles.

I totally thought I wrote Measure of a man. Hahaha

Comment

Apollo, can you please post the names and stats of the Harem women I once created for the Immortals War ? I would need them.
                      And please, another few names for Appius, between Hyllos of Argos and Lifgarda...

Adjustement ot Mastanabal write-up :

Cleophon of Athens came to appreciate the support of Mastanabal's cavalry during Hannibal Barca's campaign and respected him as one of the bravest and most loyal soldiers he had met so far in the Game. Ancient authors compare the Numidian cavalry to a pack of dogs, because of the way that they savaged the flanks and rear of enemy formations. It required strict discipline for opposing infantry not to break ranks when they came under attack from Numidian cavalry, but in time the Romans learned from their mistakes and became more adept at combating them. After the Roman empire parted Numidia in two different lands, turning it into the Africa Nova, and later on, the Diocese of Africa. Finally, after fighting the Romans endlessly, the Numidian faced the invasion of the Vandals and disapeared from Watcher records at that time.

We can confirm the death of Mastanabal by the sword of Appius Lepidus Baro, former praetorian guard and Roman centurion operating in the Diocese of Africa. Baro cordially despised any Immortal ennemy of Rome and didn’t even give Mastanabal a fair fight. It was a summary execution.

Robert Langdon

Last edited by Gardner; 08-31-2017, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gardner View Post
                        Apollo, can you please post the names and stats of the Harem women I once created for the Immortals War ? I would need them.
                        And please, another few names for Appius, between Hyllos of Argos and Lifgarda...

Adjustement ot Mastanabal write-up :

Cleophon of Athens came to appreciate the support of Mastanabal's cavalry during Hannibal Barca's campaign and respected him as one of the bravest and most loyal soldiers he had met so far in the Game. Ancient authors compare the Numidian cavalry to a pack of dogs, because of the way that they savaged the flanks and rear of enemy formations. It required strict discipline for opposing infantry not to break ranks when they came under attack from Numidian cavalry, but in time the Romans learned from their mistakes and became more adept at combating them. After the Roman empire parted Numidia in two different lands, turning it into the Africa Nova, and later on, the Diocese of Africa. Finally, after fighting the Romans endlessly, the Numidian faced the invasion of the Vandals and disapeared from Watcher records at that time.

We can confirm the death of Mastanabal by the sword of Appius Lepidus Baro, former praetorian guard and Roman centurion operating in the Diocese of Africa. Baro cordially despised any Immortal ennemy of Rome and didn’t even give Mastanabal a fair fight. It was a summary execution.

Robert Langdon

No problem, i'll post ASAP

Apollo1

Comment

• Gardner
                          Gardner commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks! I finished all the stats, felt like 2012 all over again... great fun.

Great stuff!

I have three names for you:

Maeonius of Assyria - Assyrian male
                        Yishuya of Palestine - Hebrew female
                        Kadashman - Babylonian male

Cheers!

Apollo1

Comment

• Gardner
                          Gardner commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you, Apollo. I already have Yishuya of Palestine on my lists ;-)

Apologies, my friend! Scratch Yishuya and instead add: Elisheva of Palestine - Hebrew female

Cheers
                        Apollo1

Comment

• Gardner
                          Gardner commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Very good! Thanks

Apollo, all stats are finished, do you want them now or can it wait for me to finish the write-ups ?
                        btw, did you find the Harem women on your list ?

Last edited by Gardner; 09-01-2017, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gardner View Post
                          Apollo, all stats are finished, do you want them now or can it wait for me to finish the write-ups ?
                          btw, did you find the Harem women on your list ?
                          I'd rather wait for you to finish the write-ups. my friend. Much prefer reading the complete works! Lol

The Harem women were on Apollo2's old PC and some of the files were lost when I got a new PC. I do have all my original written notes, so I'll scrabble together the stats, write them up again and post them ASAP.

Cheers!
                          Apollo1

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo1 View Post

I'd rather wait for you to finish the write-ups. my friend. Much prefer reading the complete works! Lol

The Harem women were on Apollo2's old PC and some of the files were lost when I got a new PC. I do have all my original written notes, so I'll scrabble together the stats, write them up again and post them ASAP.

Cheers!
                            Apollo1
                            ok thank you!
                            Also I would need more new names ('grin')

Pre-Christ era Immortal women (and guys)

Born in the ...
                            21st century BC 1 Male 1 Female
                            20th century BC 1 female
                            18th Century BC 1 male 1 female
                            17th Century BC 1 male 1 female
                            14th Century BC 1 female
                            11th Century BC 1 female
                            9th Century BC 1 female
                            7th Century BC 1 female
                            6th Century BC 2 female
                            5th Century BC 4 female
                            4th Century BC 2 female
                            3th Century BC 4 females
                            2nd Century BC 1 female

We always made an awesome team In the past. The Horsemen ride again!!

Comment

• von Møllet
                              von Møllet commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Dibs on Silas. I'm a sucker for a axe.

I liked Silas too.

Finally the lifelong hatred between Silas and Caspian reached a point calling for a hot-blooded battle between the ancient villains. As they were hunting Duncan MacLeod in Bordeaux, in 1996, Caspian provoked the old giant one time too many and faced the sharp axe of his 'brother'.
                            A warrior, Silas fought all his life and proved to be a better fighter than Caspian who may have wished he had been nicer to Silas in his last moment of life.
                            When Silas reported Caspian's death to Kronos and Methos, he pinned the blame on Duncan MacLeod; Kronos and Methos said nothing but both knew that when the Four Horsemen reunited, the first to go would be either Silas of Caspian by his brother's blade.

Watcher Research, Four Horsemen Chronicle
                            Western Europe

Watcher Research
                            Four Horsemen Research Team
                            File #5669-00046-Silas

The Chronicle of Silas started in November 1996 and lasted one week, the time for him to reunite with old friends and to lose his head to one of his so-called brothers. Silas the Ukraineian giant was unknown to us, no one could figure out that missing peasant girls in the Dnieper forest had been kidnapped and murdered - possibly raped - by an immortal as ancient as dust, one who pillaged and raped three continents, spearheading tales of four killers on horses living forever. Research has been made through the Chronicles to find past identities of Silas, based on the photographs we have of him : a giant-sized immortal, of limited intellect, good with an axe and prone to pillage and murder.As with Kronos and Caspian, we were lucky to find twelve past incarnations of the Horseman of War.

499 BC : Ionic Wars, working for the Persians, kills a minor female immortal, Phoebe aka Ketzi’ah of Babylon.

328 BC : Mercenary sword in Persia, takes on a student named Darek Alak who will turn out to be a prolific headhunter.

200-225 : As Silanes, invading the Danube and fighting Roman legions with the Frisians, takes a student, Ferrun, later killed by Alex Raven. Inconclusive fight against Atli of Rhaetia.

440 : In Anatolia, dentified as the former teacher of Phanaces's teacher Darek Alak. Inconclusive fight against Phanaces, laughed when he recognized his fighting techniques : his own.

455 : In Anatolia, identified as the mercenary axeman who killed Eastern Christian Mawia of Assyria.

532 AD : In Constantinople, takes part in the Nika Riots, kills a student of Xanthia of Melitus, Verrinia of Aquilea
                            535 AD : Mercenary helkping free North Africa from the Vandals, mentors a Byzatine Greek soldier, Petronas of Byzantium.

950 AD : Lars Skullbuster, axe-wielding Viking, joins Ejnar Kanwulfsen around Northern Europe, pillaging and killing, bathing his axe in the blood of English coastal cities. The two immortals part ways after two decades.
                            Kills Bors de Ganys, former knight of the Round Table.

1040 AD : as Lars Skullbuster, touring the Balkans as mercenary sword, challenges and kills Serbian immortal Dragan Karan. Inconclusive fight against Katherine of Samothrace. Mentors new immortal Milos Obilic in Serbia who will become a legendary assassin during the 14th century.

1118 AD : In Albania, fights legendary hero Gjergj Elez Alia, severely crippling him.

1236 AD : According to a conversation with Methos in 1996, was in Moldavia this year, mentored an axe-wielding soldier named Vadim, berely one generation old who wasn’t even aware he was immortal.
                            Vadim of Moldavia was killed by Alexi Garnoff before the Orthodox priest travelled from Ukraine to Russia.

1340 : London, England. Identified as the Black Tower executioner, has a run-in with Matthew of Salisbury, nearly kills him

1890 : Silvius Crane, a farmer living in New-England, Maine. Married a widow mother of three daughters, rumors were they made him a fine little harem. Manages several heads of cattle and was known for breeding the best horses of New England, operating a selection among the strongest horses for labor and the fastest for ranch proprietors. While known for his brutal manners toward the people in his employment end to his family, is seen as sweet and caring to his animals. In 1892, Silas finds the remains of one of his step-daughters/sex-slaves, raped and butchered; Silas tracks the offender to his lair and is surprised to be reunited with Caspian, as Frank Casper, a scout for the Union army.
                            Silas and Caspian fight each other; Silas nearlly kills Caspian who manages to run away.

1936 : Carlos Guerra (Spanish word for War) is a mercenary, selling his axe and guns to those who pay best. Meets John Kage but doesn't fight him. May have recognized a kindred spirit in the two-thousand years old bastard. Kage teaches him to play the flute

And that's it for Silas' story. Another theory that comes to mind is that Silas may have been a student of Methos, given the apparent relationship between the two men.
                            Methos seemed to really like Silas.

Addendum

Recorded kills : Tarkhund of Arzawa, Ketzi’ah of Babylon, Mawia of Assyria, Verrinia of Aquilea, Bors de Ganys, Dragan Karan, Caspian
                            Inconclusive fight against Atli of Rhaetia, 225; Phanaces of Anatolia, 440; Averki of Bospora, 452;
                            Katherine of Samothrace, 1040; Gjergj Alia, 1118; Matthew of Salisbury, 1340

Comment

Yes we did, my friend!

And here are those names you wanted:

21st century BC

Koh Mingyu - Xia Dynasty Chinese male
                              Nemerte - Minoan female

20th century BC

Ajatashatru - Indus female

18th century BC

Yi Young-yi - Gojoseon Korean male
                              Amestrin of Ugarit - female

17th century BC

Ashur-dan - Amorite male
                              Yzebel of Arzawa - female

14th century BC

Inanna of Kish - Kassite female

11th century BC

Chwun-hwa Ang - Han Chinese female

9th century BC

Shekinah of Hebron - Israelite female

7th century BC

Morag of Caledonia - female

6th century BC

Polyxena of Thrace - female
                              Issam of Awsan - female

5th century BC

Mei-li Choe - Wei Chinese female
                              Maesa of Moab - female
                              Thai Anh Tam - Van Lang female
                              Damaspia of Ammon - female

4th century BC

Ayako Kitoagi - Japanese female
                              Irene of Antioch - Seleucid female

3rd century BC

Lin-wei Kwan - Zhou Chinese female
                              Njeza of Qabala - Albanian female
                              Arishat of Carthage - female
                              Merab of Iberia - female

2nd century BC

Parthenia of Uddyana - Indo-Greek female

Cheers!
                              Apollo1

Comment

• Gardner
                                Gardner commented
                                Editing a comment
                                WHOA!!
                                Thank you very much. It's going to be so much fun !! I truly missed your talent, dear friend.

Here are the Immortals from the Animated Series. I only got as far as their names and cultural affiliation, but feel free to do what you will.

Don Vincente Marino Ramirez - Spainard
                              Kortan - Egyptian
                              Sean Malone - Irish
                              Ava Schaeffer - German
                              Ignacio Braña - Argentinan
                              Brendan Cornell - Cornish
                              Erol Akbulut - Turkish
                              Karl Ilrick - Prussian
                              Eric Lancerlay - Canadian
                              Emilo Mangus - Spainard
                              Tomo Matsuda - Japanese
                              Jozsef Olak - Maygar
                              Mary O'Rane - Ulster Irish
                              Promethus of Caucasus
                              Sahevy Rahayu - Indonesian
                              Mark Shepard - New Zealander
                              Mark Stevenson - American
                              Alfonso Volta - Italian
                              Yashoda Kathrada - Hindu
                              Amy Frederickson - Canadian
                              Bruce Emerson - Australian
                              Karan Mahata - Brahmin

Comment

• Gardner
                                Gardner commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Thank you Von Mollet, but I have enough Immortals from those nationalities on my lists. Aside Promethus who sounds a lot like the Prometheus of ancient myth.

No worries, just thought I'd add them.

Comment

• Gardner
                                Gardner commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Well, I amy need some of them someday, who knows. Cheers !

Just to keep you in the loop, Gardner, i'm still copying over the stats for the Harem (having to do it the old-fashioned way!) as soon as that's done, i'll copy and paste to this thread.

Cheers
                              Apollo1

Comment

• Gardner
                                Gardner commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Thanks a lot Apollo! Cheers Didn't you keep all the Immortals bios I posted over the years ?
                                Last edited by Gardner; 09-09-2017, 01:20 PM.

I did but they were on Apollo2's PC, all of them on one file. But Apollo2's PC broke and the file was lost. Luckily, i'd recorded all the Immortal bios on old-fashioned paper and stored them at my place. Unfortunately, they weren't in any sort of order and I haven't had the time (or motivation when this place was down) to record them all on my PC. That's why it's taken awhile to dig out the info you need, but i'm getting there! LOL

Cheers!
                              Apollo1

Comment

Working...
                              X