No announcement yet.

Homemade Watchers Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo, do you agree with all the characters deletions I did ? Sometimes a little pruning is always good when you want to tend the garden that are the Watcher's Chronicles...
    Still undecided about the Afar women and Himba Clan, any idea for those Immortals ?

G.

From the Records of the Tribunal :

Amidst all the recent carnage, sound research was done to find the guilty part behind the rash of kills of Immortals with unidentified perpetrators for the 2000's and 2010's. Cross-refernecing work is due to our apt Watcher historians and also Immortals itnerviewed by Kyra nad Deonaces of Sparta : Sanjiv Gupta, Bebe Kenyatta, Juanita Vasquez, all close associates of Ravenwood.

Jacob Ben Malik
    Deena Yazdi
    Terence of Coventry
    Anne DeBrabant
    Maria Escudero

Victor : Karolina Olin

Laurent Kaliganshe

Known aliases : “The Mole”
    Notable characteristics : Knack at finding gold
    mines in the most remotes of places
    Weapon : Machete

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Democratic
    Republic of the Congo, mobile
    Prior occupations : Miner, Dakar Mining Industries
    Roster of Immortals Status: Missing
    Date : 12 May 2013
    Place : DMR
    Victor : Mineshaft accident
    Watcher : Djibrine Touré, killed in the lien of duty

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Congolese
    Born : 1923; Belgian Congo
    First death : 1953; Killed by collapsing mine shaft
    First teacher : Andy Mulumba
    Known past associates : Andy Mulumba
    First recorded sighting : 1953. DMR of the Congo
    Found and mentored by Mulumlba

Laurent Kaliganshe has been running from the Game by hiding in some of the most dangerous places in the world as a mines worker. He hasn’t done anything else in sixty years of Immortality. An Immortal prone to hide behind many walls, he is an insecure mouse in fear of the wildcat prawning for prey, so his instincts just tell him to hide and cower in the only familiar environment he feels safe in. May 2013 saw his untimely disappearance after a mineshaft collapse, but we don’t believe him dead, his body wasn’t found among the victims. We expect him to resurface soon.

Watcher Bureau, Central Africa

Investigations on a series of brutal slayings in the past sixty years in countries of Africa known for theri mining industries point to the culprit being Laurent Kaliganshe, aka the Mole. It seems the “frightened mole” who hides in the hills is also very good at hiding his predatory nature, targeting Immortals living in vicinity of iron, diamond or gold mines all across the African subcontinent, who do not suspect him to be a killer and come after him, expecting an easy kill, only to become the hunted. In this, his methods parallel the M.O of Kenneth the Saxon boy or Aletha the bag lady from the streets of New-York, all three are Immortals who hide in plain sight and strike when lest expected to.

Watcher Research, Central Africa
    Last edited by Gardner; 10-27-2022, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• I never object to a little pruning! Lol

As for the Clans; i do think too many clans of Immortals is a little unrealistic. Immortals are a rare breed, would there really be so many of these clans, even in Africa?

Cheers
      Apollo1

Comment

• No, there wouldn't be a lot of those clans, especially considering that up until the 1950's, Africa in its entirety was a demographical pigmie compared to Europe.
        I have 420 Africa-born Immortals on my lists, considerably less than Asian and Middle Eastern Ones (990) and much, much less than Europeans now 1529 all told, so I think it is safe to assume 8 groups/clans/families of Immortals are enough, especially if you consider a total of 34 Immortals make up those clans. There were the Amazons of Dahomey cadre of Immortal women too, now disbanded, the Ifeanaso family. Let's say 51 Immortals with the new extinct Chagga/Maasai family, which take us to 11 percent. Maybe too much.

I am noit even counting the Brotherhood of Ra, not finding them truly plausible after all. However, do not forget African people live in collective fashion, survival through numbers. Hence maybe, the need for Immortal clans. The Afar and Himbas ... well, they should have gone extinct long ago, however they are too beautiful and fascinating not to exist on my lists (wink!)
        IMO they survived so long by staying isolated from the rest of the world, few Immortals know about their existence.

The Ifeanaso got killed because they travelled far from home and met a lot of agressive Immortals, same story for the Dahomey amazons, the Fulani Clan, etc..

Cheers

G.

Updating M.I.A listings

Malek Ben Mansour
        Known aliases : Hussein Abu Shakra
        Notable characteristics : None
        Weapon : Moorish broadsword
        Recorded kills : None, not a player of the Game

Status
        Most recent base of operations : Bourail,
        New Caledonia
        Prior occupations : Rebelling against French
        colonial rule; part of Algerians deportees to New
        Caledonia,
        Roster of Immortals Status : Deceased
        Date : 1887
        Place : Bourail
        Victor : Leopold Kambaré
        Watcher : Maro Atef

Background
        Original cultural affiliation : Algerian
        Born : 1833; Oran, Algeria
        First death : 1870-1871 Algerian uprisign against
        French colonial rule, killed by French soldier
        First teacher : Hemmuc Ben Bella
        Known past associates : Hemmuc Ben Bella
        First recorded sighting : 1871. New Caledonia
        encounter with Leopold Kambaré

With Leopold Kambaré having killed and eaten Ulysses Dyson in 1849 it is our opinion that Malek Ben Mansour did have a short lifespan on the Immortal scene after his encounter with Kambaré in 1871 and didn’t make much of his Immortality. Since he never re-appeared since that time, we may write him off as dead, killed and eaten by the Caledonian cannibal.

Watcher Bureau, Oceania

Rewi Te Huia
        Known aliases : Beti Karatiana
        Notable characteristics : Lived on Holy Grounds
        Weapon : Maori tribal spear
        Recorded kills : None known, but aware of the
        existence of the Game and of foreign Immortals

Status
        Most recent base of operations : Chatham Islands
        New Zealand
        from warfare having embraced pacifism with the
        Morioris
        Prior occupations : Ditto, warrior-woman
        Date : 1835 Fighting invading North Taranaki
        Maori
        Place : Chatham Islands
        Victor : Maori leader, Quickenign lost
        Watcher : Research, Oceania

Background
        Original cultural affiliation : Polynesian
        New-Zealand Maori
        Born : circa 1460; Wellington region, New Zealand
        First death : circa 1480, Killed in earhtquake
        First teacher : Undetermined
        Known past associates : Terence of Coventry
        First recorded sighting : 1769. New Zealand
        Found by Terence of Coventry who acompanied
        Captain James Cook expedition, claimed to have
        lived for three hundred years

In 1769 Terence of Coventry met Immortal Rewi Te Huia, a New Zealand native who, though living away from usual commercial routes, was aware of the existence of other Immortals and kept a strong arm, a sharp eye and an even sharper spear. Terence didn’t dare challenge the woman in the Game but challenge her in bed and was quite apt at convincing the little hellion that not all Western Immortals are bad fellows. In 1835 she had embraced pacifism, and may have longed for the return of the charming Englishman who stole her heart from her with her virginity.

From the Chronicle of Terence of Coventry

Princess Chiomara
        Known aliases : Chiara of Galatia
        Notable characteristics : Fiery temperament, no-
        nonsensical and intelligent woman
        Weapon : Celtic broadsword

Status
        Most recent base of operations : Galatia, Roman
        Province
        Date : 25 BC Warring against Marcus Constantine’s
        Legions, didn’t accept the incorporation of Galaltia
        in the Roman Empire
        Place : Near present Ankara
        Victor : Marcus Constantine
        Watcher : Research, Ancient Immortals

Background
        Original cultural affiliation : Unrecorded
        Born : Unrecorded
        First death : Unrecorded
        First teacher : Unrecorded
        Known ennemies : Marcus Constantine
        First recorded sighting : 186 BC Galatia, present
        Anakara. Leading Galatians in battle against
        Roman legion led by Marcus Constantine. Raped
        by a centurion, fought and beheaded him later on

I once looked into the chronicle of Princess Chiomara of Galatia, suspecting she may have been a past identity of Cassandra because this was a formidable woman who didn’t accept to pose as a victim after that centurion raped her in 186 BC. Instead she decapitated him and gave his head to her mortal husband, stating that only her husband would only lay with her. She disappeared in 25 BC, for the second time confronting my old friend Marcus and when I asked Marcus about Chiomara, he wrote back that he killed her in lcombat and that her physical description didn’t match Cassandra’s. So who knows. My nemesis had scores to settle with rapists of all kind, all though fault of mine but I enslaved and raped thousands like her. Should I look behind my back each time I am in a crows for fear a former victim might turn to be Immortal like Cassandra did ?

From the Journals of Adam Pierson, 2017

Na’Amah of Ramah
        Known aliases : Channah of Palestine, Yskvet
        Notable characteristics : Proponent of peace,
        preaching rejection of the Game and the end of
        violence between Immortals
        Weapon : Not carrying one
        Recorded kills : None known

Status
        Most recent base of operations : Constantinople
        Byzantine Empire
        Prior occupations : Undetermined
        Date : 626 Siege of city by Sassanids and Avars
        Field Watcher killed by Sassanids
        Place : Constantinople
        Victor : Ari al-Muzaiyin
        Watcher : Research, Western Asia

Background
        Original cultural affiliation : Israelite
        Born : 1070 BC; Mount Ephraim, Ramah in
        Benjamin, Ancient Israel
        First teacher : Cassandra
        Known associates : Malthace of Palestine
        Known past associates : Cassandra, Xanthia of
        Melitus, Malthace of Palestine, Aretas of Nabatea,
        Salome, Elishevah, Bozidara of Bohemia
        First recorded sighting : 132, Palestine
        During revolt of Simon Bar Kokhbah against
        Rome, encounter with Gideon

I was in Constantinople when the Black Death struck and if you haven’t lived through it you cannot imagine what it was like or how it felt like. It felt like death on a horse. My brother Kronos (always him!) was in London at that time and I am one hundred percent convinced he brough the rats with him from the Orient, starting the entire catastrophe. Not that poor hygiene in those days didn’t help, in fact it was another one of his tool : ignorance of mortal kind. And rats. He must have appreciated the dispute of Silas and Caspian over red wine or white wine in ‘96. Again talking about my brother when I am supposed to write around Na’amiah of Rabah, a disciple of Cassandra and afflicted with the same passions and demons as the ancient soothsayer.
        Na’amah was one of the Seven Prophetesses of Israel, seven immortal women who were diviners, healers, tribe leaders and among them Xanthia and Cassandra. Cassandra infected her with the bitterness she felt toward Immortal men but Na’amiah fought those demons and tried to curb the violence of the Game, giving her message everywhere she went, suggesting to Immortals they lay down their swords, to live in peace. We have seen how well that worked with the Immortal posing as me. Na’amah wasn’t as delusionnal as “the other Methos” but she wanted to curb our inner violence so we could survive and thrive as a race. Naturally, in the 14th century we weren’t as numerous, and we had more troubles finding each others. Now the world stands on a seaside cliff, ready to jump in the abyss and our race has but two decades to live. We are pitifully few. What would Na’amah do now, I wonder.
        I remember the debate she had with me and how she found me unsettling. Did Cassandra tell her about me ? Did she gave her a good description of my face ? She couldn’t prove anything but she didn’t feel at ease with me around her.

From the Journals of Adam Pierson

Yzebel of Arzawa
        Known aliases : None. Not to be confused with
        Ayzebel of Berytus
        Notable characteristics : The ony female Immortal
        to seduce and love Aganesthos of Tiryns
        Weapon : Undetermined

Status
        Most recent base of operations : Kingdom of
        Lydia, Western Anatolia, present-Turkey
        Prior occupations : Traveller, scholar
        Roster of Immortals Status :: Deceased
        Date : 678 BC Mermnads Dynasty. Murdered by
        Teushpa in a fit of jealouy, final fate unknown
        Place : Kingdom of Lydia
        Victor : Teushpa of Cimmeria
        Watcher: Ancient Immortals Research Team

Background
        Original cultural affiliation : Arzawan
        Born : 17th century BC; Apasa, Kingdom of
        Arzawa Western Anatolia
        Known associates : Teushpa of Cimmeria
        Known past associates : Aganesthos of Tiryns
        First recorded sighting : 1320 BC Durign an
        alliance between Arzawan Kingdom and
        Mycenean Greece against Hittite Empire, lover of
        Aganesthos of Tiryns

Yzebel of Arzawawas the only known Immortal woman who was capable of finding the innate goodness hidden in Aganesthos of Tyrins the harshest taskmaster of the Bronze Age and to be able to marry him, to love him unconditionally. They stayed one hundred years together before parting ways but the grumpy bear that was Aganesthos became a changed man : he became kinder, calmer.. in some fashion.
        Not that he forsook his innate violence, after all he was one of the most temperamental and uncompromising teachers of his era, one who didn’t accept failures from his disciples. But still. Yzebel had toned that violence down. A true shame she thought she could do the same with another former student of mine, Teushpa of Cimmeria, Conan the Barbarian with a mix of the Kurgan. How can artesans, painters, such as Yzebel can grow attached to brutes such as him is an enigma that needs to be deciphered once and for all. It is not for today or tomorrow. He was vindictive, possessive, jealous and when I visited the happy couple in Anatolia I found her gone, while my disciple pretended she had left for parts unknown. Under my stern gaze – my best Horseman of Death gaze – he admitted the truth : he killed her in a fit of jealousy and when he woke up from drunken stupor, she laid beheaded, her Quickening forever his.

From the Journals of Adam Pierson

Ta Duy Quang
        Known aliases : Võ Khắc Triệu
        Notable characteristics : Criminally insane,
        believed himself the incarnation of Sakra, ruler of
        Heaven
        Weapon : Customized sabre

Status
        Most recent base of operations : Dai Viet,
        present-day Hanoi, Vietnam
        rebellion against Dai Viet government
        Date : 1516
        Place : Hanoi
        Victor : Xuan
        Watcher : Research, Xuan Chronicles

Background
        Original cultural affiliation : Vietnamese
        Born : Vietnam, unknown date
        Known ennemies : Xuan
        First recorded sighting : 1070. Hanoi, Dai Viet
        Architect in charge of building the Temple of
        Littérature in Hanoir, used slave workforce, in
        conflict against Xuan

Ta Duy Quang had a ring one each finger of his hands and a finger in each illegal dealings in Vietnam : gamblings, prostitution, opium, contract killing, you name it. A corrupt official who thought he descended from Godhood because of his Immortality. He believed he would reign over Vietnam until the end of time, and for five hundred years he did, creatign an age of darkness that din’t seem to end, leading an army of assassisn and mercenaries he called the One Hundred Monkeys Army, invicible warriors whose strenght was boosted with drugs, generations after generations of men and women corrupted to their very core. It took the strenght of several Southeastern Asian heroes led by Xuan, then married to Viet rebel Tran Cao, to finally put en end to Ta’s Empire during the legendary Tran Cao Rebellion of 1516 which saw the destruction of Ta’s army of invicible monkeys, expect for a chosen cadre of them and Ta himself, who disappeared before Xuan could took him out of the Game., though she did eventually get to him in the nick of time.

Watcher Research, Southeast Asia

Rodolfo Bautista

Known aliases : Felipe de Andres, Eugenio Blue
        Notable characteristics : Hides a ruthless
        character behind a veneer of culture and
        sophistication
        Weapon : Spanish cavalry saber
        Recorded kills : Aura Angeloz, Maritsa Bocanegra,
        Cristobal Rojas, Tomàs Ametler, Leonardo Oristano,
        Claudia Espejo, JulianaMethol, Lila Abu-Sitta, Olivia Rui,
        imena Garbajosa,Gustavo Nicolich

Status
        Most recent base of operations : Caracas,
        Venezuela
        Prior occupations : Soldier, Army of Spain;
        mercenary; sailor
        Date : 12 April 2017
        Place : Lago de Valencia, Venezuela
        Victor : Caras De Trevyn
        Watcher : Susana Methol

Background
        Original cultural affiliation : Venezuelan
        Born : 1601; Caracas, Venezuela
        First death : 1641, Killed in earthquake
        Known ennemies : Mercedes the Gypsy
        First recorded sighting : 1855. Asunçion, Colombia
        Held Mercedes the Gypsy as captive in his
        brothel, forced her to perform for him

In 1990, Rodolfo Bautista travelled all the way from Venezuela to Black Friars in Wales to cure some mild-anxiety symptoms he suffered from, having heard of Sean Burns’ reputation with immortal patients. Burns wasn’t impressed by the Latin immortal he had worse specimens to taker care off in his cells, seeing the lost little boy behind the façade of macho cynism, an immortal who had lost his courage centuries ago and was searching for himself. Batista confessed his teacher, a holy man from Mexico, had been killed by another immortals and he felt that if not even a holy man like Juan de Palos or Darius was safe, then how could he hope to survive more centuries ? Beside, he felt tired and depressed. Sean Burns reminded him of the violent nature of immortals : did Batista play the Game ? Batista answered he hadn’t for a long time. Burns retorted he suffered from the usual burnout and depression afflicting immortals after centuries of warfare, and that he didn’t get back on his feet, he would end up a washed-out coke addict like the unfortunate Brian Cullen. This saned Batista right up : when he came back to Latin America, he started hunting again and felt much better. I don’t suppose Burns had in mind to turn a depressed mobster into a player of the Game. Oups.

Susana Methol, May 2014

Maritsa Bocanegra
        Known aliases : Lucilla Saleroza

Status
        Venezuela
        Bolivar, political leader
        Prior occupations : Slave, indentured servant
        Date : 25 June1863
        Place : Caracas
        Victor : Rodolfo Bautista
        Watcher : Research, South America

Background
        Original cultural affiliation : Afro-Venezuelan
        Born : 1620; Runaway slaves community of
        Borlavento, Venezuela
        First death : 1650, Undetermined
        Known associates : Gertrudis Bocanegra, Simon
        Bolivar’s mistress, cross-identified as Maud de
        Valerie; Aura Angeloz
        Known past associates : Rupac Inca Huaco
        First recorded sighting : 1727. Valencia,
        Venezuela. Encounter with Rupac Inca Huaco

The immortal Maritsa Bocanegra has been identified as a past associate of Keren-Happuch in the 19th century in Venezuela; She went missing when the earthquake hit. She was a house manager of Simon Bolivar and his mistress, and we have an inikling she was his confident and advisor in the decisions he made.

Watcher Bureau, South America

Aura Angeloz
        Known aliases : None

Status
        Most recent base of operations : Latacunga,
        Ecuador
        de la Mama Negra" traditional festival
        Date : 12 May 1865
        Place : Latacunga
        Watcher : Research, Latin America

Background
        Original cultural affiliation : Native Ecuadorian,
        converted to Catholiscism by the Spanish
        Born : 1722; Latacunga, Ecuador
        First death : 1742, Eruption of the Cotopaxi
        volcano
        First teacher : Maritsa Bocanegra, nanny
        Known past associates : Maritsa Bocanegra
        First recorded sighting : 1742. Latacunga,
        Eucador
        Suffocated to death by volcano fumes, mentored
        by Maritsa Bocanegra, her neveraging nanny
        and « good fairy »

La Festa de la Mama Negra is a Christian celebration in honor of the Virgin Mary but in secret, Aura Angheloz honors each year the memory of her black nanny, Maritsa Bocanegra who raised her from infancy and became her teacher when she reached adulthood and her First Death. Aura has been careful about mixing with other Immortals, never takign a challege and seldom leaving Holy Grounds. This is not a woman fit for the Game and Maritsa Bocanegra who tried to mentor her found out soon how she was “allergic to swords” and hated the violence of the so-called Game. To play the Game you need passion, a need, a will to survive, you need to have been confronted by the violence of the Immortal world and Aura Angeloz has been living in seclusion for most of her life. Some will say this is not healthy but who are we to judge ? Better live one hundred years in peace and harmony with your environment than one single decade in fear of the sword with your name on it.

Cristobal Rojas
        Known aliases : Padre Martin Tovar y Tovar

Status
        Venezuela
        rebellion against Spain
        Prior occupations : Monk, Dominican Order
        Founder of the origianl Black Friars asylum in
        Venezuela with Sean Burns
        Date : 1749 Venezuelan Rebellion against
        Spanish Rule
        Place : Caracas

Background
        Original cultural affiliation : Venezuelan
        Born : 1555; Caracas, Venezuela
        First death : 1595, During sack of Caracas by
        British privateers, Preston-Sommers Expedition
        First teacher : Sebastian Medina
        Known associates : Sean Burns, Beturian Allende
        Known past associates : Sebastian Medina
        First recorded sighting : 1595. Caracas,
        Venezuela. Found and mentored by Sebastian
        Medina, senior priest at Venezuela church

Cristobal Rojas wanted to make a pilgrimage to Palestine, to follow the tracks of Jesus of Nazareth, rumored to be an actual Immortal as were the Three Nephytes and Saitn Longinus. But he ddin’t have the time because of his involvement with the Veneuzuelan revolution against the Spanish Empire; the night before his execution Sean Burns was with him in prayers, having confirmed the presence of Christ among men, 1700 years ago which astonished Fathe Rojas, a man of good faith. There is a difference between believing and knowing, and knowing that Christ existed gave hope for mankind to Cristobal : maybe humanity could change with Jesus among mortalkind. Sean Burns didn’t believe so but he wanted peace for his friend in his last moments on Earth.
        Padre Cristobal was found dead in his cell on the following morning, and since that was his last wish, he body was carried away by Sean to a cemetery on the outskirts of Caracas. We lost the trace of the two men since, but we have an inkling Padre Rojas did travel to Palestine thereafter.

Watcher Research, South America

Modesto Anjos
        Eulogio Guajira

Notable characteristics : Ruthless character,
        viewed Hispanic Immortals as superior to Indians
        Weapon : Portuguese navy saber

Status
        Most recent base of operations : Colonial Brazil
        and fortune hunter conducting raids to hunt gold &
        silverr and to enslave local Indians
        RRoster of Immortals Status : Deceased
        Date : 1798
        Place : Minas Gerais
        Victor : Andromeda Valdez (confirmed)
        Watcher : Research, Latin America

Background
        Original cultural affiliation : Portuguese
        Born : Kingdom of Portugal, unknown date
        Known associates : Eulogio Guajira
        Known past associates : Joao Soares de Almeida
        Known ennemies : Andromeda Valdez
        First recorded sighting : 1748. Colonial Brazil
        Hunting gold, capturing and enslaving
        Indians, encounter with Joao Soares de Almeida

For fifty years it was never possible to separate the chronicle of Modesto Anjos with the chronicle of Eulogio Guajira, two Immortal scum made of the same flesh and blood who set foot Colonial Brazil by the middle of the 18th century and stayed there for five decades, making a name for themselves as slavers and fortune hunters. At some point they met conquistador Joao Soares de Almeida who didn’t bother taking their heads after he defeated them in single combat and instead hired them as bodyguards and slave-hunters.
        Their association lasted two years, Soares disappeared in the jungles of Brazil in 1750, leaving his hirelings to their fate. Watcher Research theorized “Anjos” and Guajira” could have been Lymon Kurlow and Peter Matlin reinventing themselves as two Portuguese and with Immortals such as Tak Ne the Egyptian livign under the name of Juan Sanchez Villalobos Ramirez, well, who’s to say this isn’t true ? Of course it would mean they ran into trouble against Immortal "Andromeda Valdez" who may have killed then, and Kurlow & Matlin died against Duncan MacLeod in 1805 in England.

Pamela de Souza
        Known aliases : Luzia Brito Lira, Michele Riviera
        Weapon : British navy saber, passing it as family
        heirloom
        Inconclusive fight against Narciso Lopes, 1625
        (capture of Bahia from the Dutch by Portugal)

Status
        Most recent base of operations : Rio de Janeiro
        Date : 1650
        Place : Rio
        Victor : Narciso Lopes

Background
        Original cultural affiliation : Colonial Brazilian
        Born : 1575; Recife, Brazil
        First death : 1595; During capture of Recife by the
        English, Anglo-Spanish War, comitted suicide to
        avoid rape and dishonor
        First teacher : Hugh Fitzcairn
        Known associates : Abril Rodrigues, Hugh
        Fitzcairn
        First recorded sighting : 1595. Recife, Brazil
        Found and mentored by Fitzcairn), involved in the
        Anglo-Spanish war

Abril Rodrigues
        Known aliases : Alma Lozano
        Notable characteristics : Teenaged Immortal
        Lived on Holy Grounds

Status
        Most recent base of operations : Rio de Janeiro
        under the protection of Palema De Souza
        Date : 1650
        Place : Rio
        Victor : Narciso Lopes

Background
        Original cultural affiliation : Colonial Brazilian
        Born : 1601; Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
        First death : 1616; Smallpox epidemic brought to
        Salvador by slave ship from Kingdom of Kongo
        First teacher : Pamela De Souza
        Known associates : Pamela De Souza
        First recorded sighting : 1624. Salvador, Bahia
        Found and mentored by Pamela De Souza during
        invasion of Bahia by the Dutch East India Company

Hugh Fitzcairn certainly had a way with ladies when it came to bring them to his bed, less so when it came to teach them the ways of Immortality, the swords, Immortal lore. He simply had no patience with a fierce Catholic Brazilian woman like Pamela and he failed as a tutor. Connor MacLeod he was not. Instead of turning the sexual assault victim into a competent player of the Game, he gave her the fear of God, so to speak and let her on her own once the English deserted colonial Brazil. Having been raped by Englishmen, Pamela wouldn’t have been in the mood of listening to an Englishman, anyway.

In seventy years of Immortal life, Pamela stayed on her own, moving from one convent to another one, occasionally working in a brothel to make a living and only once taking another Immortal woman under her wing, with whom she hared her fear of the Game, of Immortals. In 1539, both women met Giuseppa Polo, a socialite and player of the Game who nearly killed them before Antonio Pettisani took her head. In those moments of terrors they found Immortal women could be as distrutful as men and found out about the power of the Quickenig : its frightening beauty, its power, how it can change and shape an Immortal.
        A talk with Pettisani convinced them that they would either have to train seriously or they wouldn't outlive the 17th century. The Field Watcher assigned to Pamela and Abril was killed in a mugging during the carnival of Rio in 1641 and so we lost their trace until they were found by Narciso Lopes who murdered them with contempt for the two women.

Last edited by Gardner; 04-06-2023, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the latest updates, my friend. Good work.
          Bautista was quite a prolific player of the Game...

Cheers
          Apollo1

Comment

• Hello Apollo.

The Afar women and Himba people : fascinating and beautiful people, though I have no idea what to do with them.
            'Kill your darlings" is a lesson learnt from Stephen King if you know what I mean... Too many clans anyway.
            Some updates on a few MI.A Immortals :

Natrajan of Panchala
            Notable characteristics : Immortal child, to all
            appearances 12-years old

Status
            Most recent base of operations : Punjab
            child, leading cult dedicated to Yama, Lord of
            Death
            Prior occupations : Disciple of sage Dhaumaya,
            cross-identified as Methos
            Date : 460
            Place : Punjab
            Victor : Methos
            Watcher : Research, Ancient Immortals

Background
            Original cultural affiliation : Brahmin
            Born : 407 BC; Panchala Kingdom, India
            First death : 395 BC Following his master
            Dhaumaya in forest, attacked and killed by bandits
            First teacher : Methos
            Known past associates : Methos, Katherine of
            Samothrace
            First recorded sighting : 460 Punjab. Enocunter
            with Katherine of Samothrace, searching for his
            teacher, the legendary Methos, « god of death »

After my nemesis, after my blood-brother, a third Immortal has been hunting me ceaselessly : my greatest fan.
            Originally a young boy from the Panchala kingdom of India, Natrajan was dedicated to the cult of Yama the Lord ofDeath and followed the teachings of a "wise old man" named Dhaumaya (guess who ?) who taught him a mix of oriental philosophies so complicated that not even Wikipedia can precisely give a clear definition of it (I challenge you, go look for it!). Poor kid had a terrible shock when he resurrected and thought Yama had left him on Earth to do his work, so he started preaching and preaching and it isn't what I taught him that could make things clear from him. I royally messed up that time again and Natrajan became a vicious player of the Game, offering the paradise of Yama to those of our kind. Obviously the Watchers don't know much about him, but the Indian peninsula is crammed with stories of missing Immortals or killed by an unknown quantity who is in truth Natrajan. I was death and I created a follower of death.
            For once I took responsibility for my actions and tracked down my Frankenstein monster to his lair and defeated his followers in combat before I took his head. The creepy man tried to pretend innocence but I knew who he was behind the façade of innocence.
            Amanda told me about her wayward “son” Kenneth, the story of my apprentice truly mirrors hers.

From the journals of Adam Pierson, 2017

Asvattha of Kabul Shahi
            Notable characteristics : Dellusions of godhood
            Lived on Holy Grounds
            Weapon : Never carrying one

Status
            Most recent base of operations : Kashmir Valley
            Pakistan
            Prior occupations : Goddess
            Roster of Immortals Status : Missing
            Date : 1239
            Place : Kashmir Valley
            Victor : Lobon Naro-Boishung
            Watcher : Research, Central Asia

Background
            Original cultural affiliation : Kabul Shahi
            Born : 10th century; Kabul Valley, Afghanistan
            First death : Undetermined
            First teacher : Abu Ishaq al Istagkhri, geographer,
            cross-identified as Ibn al-Talia of Yarkash
            Known past associates : Ibn al-Talia of Yarkash
            First recorded sighting : 921. Kabul Shahi, Eastern
            Afghanistan. Found by Ibn al-Talia who failed at
            explaining her the rules of Immortality

Ibn Al Talia of Yarkash is the Immortal who found the origins of Asvattha of Kabul Shahi, an Indian woman born in Afghanistan in the 10th century and was known as a holy woman living on Holy Grounds unaware of her own Immortality. She lived an a neveraging miracle worker, passing herself as a half-Goddess, healing the sick and infirm of mind, helping the poor and suffering and relying on strong men to protect her from agressive people, swords in hands. None of those people could challenge her directly and she could never fathom why they would. Then one day, in 1239, she was found by headhunter Lobon Naro Boshung who sought the enlightenment of the Quickening and felt Asvattha would be a good jumping-on point in his career as a takenr of heads. Lobon was clearly enlightened this day and kept on playing the Game. Legend has that Asvattha lived on in his head and kept him company for seven hundred years, driving him nearly insane with the cackling laughter resonating in his head.

Watcher Bureau, Southern Asia

Mina Hernandes
            Known aliases : Maria Rosa
            Notable characteristics : Teenaged immortal
            Weapon : Basket-hilted saber
            Recorded kills : Miguel Lucena de Boaventura,
            army deserter and rapist, passing himself as a monk

Status
            Most recent base of operations : Sao Paulo barrio,
            Brazil
            Prior occupations : Prositute, village girl leading guerilleros during Contestado War, 1912-1916
            Date : 5 May 1959
            Place : Sao Paulo
            Victor : Undetermined

Background
            Original cultural affiliation : Portuguese
            Born : 1812; Porto, Portugal
            First death : Killed during Portuguese Civil War
            of 1828-1834
            First teacher : Vasco Balboa
            Known associates : Viola Blanco
            Known past associates : Vasco Balboa, Auggusto Sampaio as her second teacher
            First recorded sighting : 1836. Colonial Brazil
            Disciple of Vasco Balboa

Mina Hernandes was last seen in the barrio of Sao Paulo when her Watcher reported her missing. She had been hunted by Martin Hyde who sought the head of her teacher, Augusto Sampaio, but Mina is no cheese : she learnt to evade the attentions of the occasional hunter and quickly made her way to the nearest bus station while Hyde lost himself in the barrio. She was seen being decapitated in 1959 in Sao Paulo by an unidentified male Immortal who hunted her down and got more luck than Martin Hyde.
            Mina Hernandes also has been cross-identified as elusive freedom fighter Manuela Simoes, a Portuguese Immortal about the same physical age and petite built as Mina though cross-referencing with the chronicle of Augusto Sampaio, Mina's alleged first teacher. As Mina, Manuiela seemingly discraded her sword nad the violence of the Game, preferring a more peazceful lifestyle.

7 May 1959

The elusive Maria Rosa who led the Contestado War of 1912-1916 in Brazil and has been missing for the past century has been conclusively identified as Manuela Simoes, a Portugal-faring lady in waiting who fled an abusive home in Braga where she was the clandestine “mistress” of her foster father. Once adopted at the eight of five, she was constantly abused since the age of six to sixteen until she finally stabbed her father to death and ran away from home to live on the streets as a whore before Immortal Vasco Balboa rescued her from a life of misery. Vasco sensed the pre-immortal in her diminutive frame and recuited her in the Portuguese Civil War of 1828 during which she met her First Death. Vasco and Manuela left Portugal for Colonial Brazil where they were last seen before disapearing in 1838 in the jungles, following an exploration party. Vasco re-appeared in Bogota, Colombia in 1864 where he was killed by Immortal Escobar Gallego, his companion wasn’t seen with him and was presumed dead. One never should presume an Immortal dead before seeing his or her body. Manuela was active, alive and well in Brazil where she killed a local sexual predator, Miguel de Boaventura before diseappearign again in 1916.

Watcher Bureau, Brazil

Myrine of Paeonia
            Known aliases : Timocleia of Thebes,
            Arachidamia of Sparta, cross-identified as Shote
            Galica, Nora of Kelmandi
            Notable characteristics : The Helen of Albania,
            a woman of great beauty, triggering a war
            Weapon : Albanian short sword
            Missing between 272 BC and 1637

Status
            Most recent base of operations : Pyrrhus, Sparta
            Prior occupation : Leading Spartan warriors during
            Siege of Pyrrhus with Kyra of Sparta, Resistance
            fighter, leading 300 women in war against the
            Ottomans alongside Lek Dukaghin
            Date : 1927 Fighting Serbian opression
            Place : Drenica, Albania
            Victor : N.A
            Watcher : Research, Southern Europe

Background
            Original cultural affiliation : Paeonian
            Born : 6th century BC, Kingdom of Paeona,
            Macedonia
            First death : 521-486 BC, Durign subjugation of
            Paeonians by armies of Darius the Great
            Known past associates : Deoneces of Sparta,
            Lek Dukaghin, Tatormir Andelac
            First recorded sighting : 335 BC Thebes, Greece
            During pillage of Thebes by Thracian army,
            murdered the Thracian captain who raped her
            Encounter with Deoneces of Sparta

According to Plutarch's biography of Alexander the Great, when his forces took Thebes during Alexander's Balkan campaign of 335 BC, Thracian forces pillaged the city, and a captain of the Thracian forces raped an Immortal woman named Timocleia, identified as such by Cleophon of Athens, at this time a commander in the Macedonian cavalry and serving on Alexander's command staff. After raping her, the captain asked if she knew of any hidden money. She told him that she did, and led him into her garden, and told him there was money hidden in her well. When the Thracian captain stooped to look into the well, Timoclea pushed him into the well, and then hurled heavy stones into the well until the captain was dead.
            Timoclea was seized by the Thracian soldiers and brought before Alexander the Great. She comported herself with great dignity and told Alexander that her brother was Theagenes, last commander of the Theban Sacred Band, who died "for the liberty of Greece" at the Battle of Chaeronea in 338 BC, defeated by Alexander's father Philip of Macedon. Alexander was so impressed with Timocleia that he ordered her and her children released and she was not punished for killing the Thracian captain.
            Timoclea became Cleophon'slover from 335 to 326 BC and parted ways with him, nt seen by Watchers before 272 BC in Pyrrhus, Sparta, when she lad Spartan warriors alongside Deoneces (Cleophon's disciple) and Kyra of Sparta. The three Immortals fought side by side and also did a luscious menage à trois in the bed between two battles.

Watcher Research, Balkans

Nora of Kelmandi was last seen in 1927 with Tatomir Andelac in a heated argument with the disilusionned immortal who didn’t belive in the cause of Albania anymore and wanted to make a profit from the weapons he sold to the Albanian freedom fighters. The two immortals didn’t draw swords but parted on bad terms, Tatomir wasn’t conviced by Nora’spassion nor was he seduced by her good looks and charisma, I guess not even sexual prowesses are enough when you look upon your past idealism with contemps and disgust the way Tatomir did. The poor man disappeared in 1942 in the concentration camp of Branjica, maybe he reunited with Nora in that hellish place.

Watcher Research, Balkans

All deaths post Maxi-Gathering, same pace as in recent years.

G.

Adaese Ifeanaso
            Known aliases : Nwakego Chidiebele
            Notable characteristics : Never seen without the
            other members of the Ifeanaso Family
            Weapon : Ashanti sword
            Missing since 1896, French-Dahomey War

Status
            Most recent base of operations : Buenos Aires,
            Argentine
            Prior occupations : Indentured servant, Catholic
            nun, teacher; warrior, Amazons of Dahomey
            Date : 29 August 2016
            Place : Buenos Aires
            Victor : Gabriela de Savedra
            Watcher : Research, Ifeanaso Chronicles

Background
            Original cultural affiliation : Nigerian, Igbo people
            Born : Nigeria, unknown date
            First teachers : Chialuka & Chidimma Ifeanaso
            Known associates : Ifeanaso Family, Olapede
            Chukwu, Orisa Kagame , N’nonmiton Sisters
            First recorded sighting : 14th century. Nri Kingdom,
            Nigeria. Encounter with Olapede Chukwu during
            collapse of Nri Kingdom subsequent to European
            colonisation

Tsutsui no Jōmyō Meishū
            Known aliases : Posing as his own descendant
            Notable characteristics : Unkillable Warrior-Monk
            Recorded kills : None known. Inconclusive fight
            against Tomeo Gozen, 1180
            Missing since 1477, Orin War

Status
            Most recent base of operations : No fixed location
            Muromachi Period
            Prior occupations : Soldier, traveller in service to
            Minamoto Clan, involved in the 12th century
            Genpei Wr and 15hth century Onin War
            Date : 1689
            Place : Kyoto
            Victor : Kurusan Yasuke
            Watcher : Research, Immortals of Japan

Background
            Original cultural affiliation : Japanese
            Born : Japan, unknown date
            First teacher : Master Nakano
            Known past associates : Nakano, Junichiro Seiko
            Known ennemies : Tomoe Gozen, Sukekuni
            Sisters (reported to have seduced them later on)
            First recorded sighting : 1180 Battle of Uji
            Fighting the Tara Clan while withstanding extreme
            injuries, encounter with Tome Gozen

And loosing off his twenty-four arrows like lightning flashes he slew twelve of the Heike soldiers and wounded eleven
            more. One arrow yet remained in his quiver, but flinging away his bow he stripped off his quiver and threw that after it,
            cast off his footwear and springing barefoot on to the beams of the bridge he strode across. [...] With his naginata he
            mows down five of the enemy, but with the sixth the naginata snaps asunder in the midst, and flinging it away, he
            draws his tachi, wielding it in the zig-zag style, the interlacing, cross, reversed dragonfly, waterwheel and eight-sides-
            at-once styles of swordfighting, thus cutting down eight men; but as he brought down the ninth with an exceedingly
            mighty blow on the helmet the blade snapped at the hilt and fell with a splash into the water beneath. Then, seizing
            his tantō, which was the only weapon he had left, he plied it as one in a death fury.
            It is said that Tsutsui counted 63 arrows sticking out of his armor at the end of his stand, which is not unlikely
            considering the structure and material composition of samurai armor.

From the Tale of the Heike Monogatari
            Watcher Research, Japan
            Last edited by Gardner; 03-19-2021, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• Great new update, my friend.
              I tend to agree that there are too many clans of Immortals. Realistically one or two may be the best way to go, since Immortals are a rare breed anyway, even in Africa.
              Good to see the Missing list being reduced also.

Cheers
              Apollo1

Comment

• Well, there's quite a few there that aren't on my lists anyway....! Lol

Apollo1

Comment

• lol I always had way too many characters on my listings... to think I criticized Marvel Comics for their overabundant roster of mutant characters ! I now have a total of 3.300 Immortals on my lists.

A few adjustements ...

Pamela Cetu

Background
                  Original cultural affiliation : South African
                  Born : 1968; Hankey township, Eastern Cape,
                  Republic of South Africa
                  First death : 2000; Black lesbian woman raped
                  and murdered by male negro, ‘corrective rape’
                  First teacher : Sheila Meintjes

Inah Gaetswe

Background
                  Original cultural affiliation : Mapungubwe
                  Born : 1192; Kingdom of Mapungubwe, Greater
                  Zimbabwe
                  First death : 1220, During fall of the Kingdom
                  First teacher : Fire from the Sky
                  Known past associates : Fire from the Sky

Alice Lenshina

Background
                  Original cultural affiliation : Angoni people
                  Born : Present day Zambia, unknown date

Griffith Mxgange

Date : 19 November 1981
                  Place : Umlazi, Kwazulu-Natal
                  Victor : Girk Coejemans

Restoring some interesting characters from my previous list. Sorry for playing with your nerves, Apollo... but I do believe some characters deserve another go in the Watcher's Chronicles. I also chose to remove the Hellfire Club's kills from my list because I already have way too many British Immortals and statistically it didn't feel right.

AFRICA

Hussein Khali, Mama Adorn, Tantini Kahindu, Asanku, Boimah, Mtyela Kasanda, Robert Castelli, Laurent Kaliganshe,
                  Andy Mulumba, Thomas Preston, Tangaki

Personal favotites because earliest creations :
                  Fanta Damba, Moon Mandele, Danielle Foccart, Zé Kalanga, William Sumaye

SOUTH AMERICA

Lucimar Botelho, Maritsa Bocanegra, Velia Fiz, Kotehoho, Gustavo Nicolich, Thelma Frixione, Marc Mariano, Arjendo of Castille, Adriano Pacheco, Miguel de Boaventura, Iriana Cabrera, Alexei Miguez, Xuoco Elcano
                  The Koriand Expedition Theophile Koriand
                  The Koriand Expedition Cypriano de Ghent
                  The Koriand Expedition Mark Falconer
                  The Koriand Expedition Harrison Goldberg
                  The Koriand Expedition Jack Hernandez
                  The Koriand Expedition Eleanor Holland

Asnaku

Most recent base of operations : Danakil
                  Depression, Afar Regfional State, Ethiopia
                  Prior occupations : Warrior
                  Roster of Immortals Status : Inactive

Laurent Kaliganshe
                  Most recent base of operations : Nairobi, Kenya
                  Prior occupations : Miner, Dakar Mining Industries,
                  DR of Congo gold mining
                  Roster of Immortals Status: Active

Danielle Foccart
                  Most recent base of operations : Abidjan,
                  Ivory Coast
                  Prior occupations : Graphical arts student, school
                  teacher
                  Roster of Immortals Status : Inactive (since I deleted Myriam Kenya)
                  Date :
                  Place :
                  Victor :
                  Watcher : Bamba Mamadou

First recorded appearance : 1895, Ivory Coast
                  Student and lover of Dennis Vachon

Fanta Damba
                  Most recent base of operations : Nairobi, Kenya
                  Prior occupations : Research work, writer
                  Date :
                  Place :
                  Victor :
                  Watcher : Reearch, Eastern Africa
                  Last edited by Gardner; 10-30-2022, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• Kell was supposed to have taken over 600 heads. I always think a lot of those must have been inexperienced young Immortals.

Comment

• Gardner
                      Gardner commented
                      Editing a comment
                      To be frank, I don't care about Highlander Endgame and the old continuity, Apollo1 and I worked on our own separate universe here and that's well enough for me. Kell was uninteresting, Faith dumb, MacLeod stupid and Kell's posse at the same level as Korda and Reno from Highlander II. I care about the old series that united all of us in the start, however and do enjoy a rerun of the first movie now and then ;-) It was nice talking with you .Cheers !
                      Last edited by Gardner; 11-23-2019, 09:55 AM.

• dubiousbystander
                      dubiousbystander commented
                      Editing a comment
                      And you guys are awesome!

• Gardner
                      Gardner commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you !

• Cheers! That's a looooong list lol
                    Now all i have to do is match things up with mine...! Lol

Because i have a smaller headcount (lol), i'll be keeping the Hellfire Club's kills on my list, purely because i like them having some sort of parity with the SIS, and it makes Richeard of Mercia's victory over his frenemy, Aldrich Monk, look good!....i know, but i'm just shallow like that...sue me! Lol

Cheers
                    Apollo1

Comment

• Partly the reason I deleted Evangeline Black and Aldrich Monk's kills is they weren't political killings in the same fashion as Richeard of Mercia and the SIS' quarries. Those characters were minor and defenseless Immortals who didn't create any real threat to the Hellfire Club's power. That was the trouble with it. For the Hellfire Club, to be on the same level as the SIS, they would have needed to defeat Immortals who were major players in the affairs of the kingdoms and later empires ruling over European countries, if you know what I mean. Instead of Sorchia and Mary of Lincoln, for instance, you could have had ancestors of sort to the Immortal Court of Beauties or to the Spanish Cabal. Or Immortals from countries that rivalled England at any time of history.
                      Even better, you could rewrite the fates of the Immortals you created and give them different stories (wink!)

Glad you liked my long list.

Cheers!
                      G.
                      Last edited by Gardner; 11-28-2019, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• Lol i just might do that. I'll have a think and see what i can come up with.

Cheers
                        Apollo1

Comment

• My current tally is roughly 3070 Immortals. 700 deleted over the years. How about you ?
                          Cheers !

G.

Comment

• Well, taking into account the last tally i did and the recent additions over the last year, somewhere in the region of 2600 or so! Or thereabouts...! Lol

Cheers
                            Apollo1

Comment

• Seven Sleepers of Ephesus
                              Rather than have six brothers born in Ephesus mentored by Dyonisus the Holy Man of Paris, I think best to have them as six separate characters with undetermined background. Sometimes, old characters need a little rewrite.

The Seven Sleepers John of Ephesus
                              The Seven Sleepers Constantine of Ephesus
                              The Seven Sleepers Malcus of Ephesus
                              The Seven Sleepers Seraphim of Ephesus
                              The Seven Sleepers Martinian of Ephesus
                              The Seven Sleepers Maximian of Ephesus

Two active Immortals, played by badass actors, because I need antagonists to the survivign Immortals of South America.

Avram Goldberg (Harvey Keitel, Last Temptation of Christ)
                              Known aliases : David Callus (birth name),
                              Avram Isaacs, Benjamin Solomon
                              Notable characteristics : Living on Holy Grounds
                              Weapon : Hand and a half sword

Status
                              Most recent base of operations : Belo Horizonte,
                              Brazil
                              Beth Israel of Belo Horizaonte
                              Prior occupations : Ditto
                              Roster of Immortals Status : Active
                              Date :
                              Place :
                              Victor :
                              Watcher : Leon Eisenberg

Background
                              Original cultural affiliation : English Jew
                              Born : 1160; York, England
                              First death : 1190; During massacre of hundreds
                              of English Jews, part of antisemitic persecutions
                              First teacher : Ruth Bat-Seraph
                              Known associates : Leah Goldberg
                              Known past associates : Ruth Bat-Seraph
                              First recorded sighting : 1817. Sydney, New South
                              Wales. Members of the Chevra Kadisha, Jewish
                              burial society of Sydney.

Leah Goldberg (Barbara Hershey, Last Temptation of Christ)
                              Known aliases : Leah Isaacs, Elsbeth Solomon,
                              Chava Rosanov
                              Notable characteristics : Living on Holy Grounds
                              Weapon : Roman gladius

Status
                              Most recent base of operations : Belo Horizonte,
                              Brazil
                              Beth Israel of Belo Horizaonte
                              Prior occupations : Ditto
                              Date :
                              Place :
                              Victor :
                              Watcher : Leon Eisenberg

Background
                              Original cultural affiliation : English Jew
                              Born : 1635; London, England
                              First death : 1655; During resettlement of the Jews
                              in England, raped and killed by English soldiers
                              First teacher : Avram Goldberg
                              Known associates : Avram Goldberg
                              Known past associates : Ruth Bat-Seraph
                              First recorded sighting : 1817. Sydney, New South
                              Wales. Members of the Chevra Kadisha, Jewish
                              burial society of Sydney.

Avram and Leah Goldberg’s main subject of dispute is wether Jews should remain dispersed all across the world or gather all in Israel, to the land of their ancestors, and especially Immortal Jews who bear the responsibility of carrying the memories of their kin all through the centuries. Leah is content with the life they have in Brazil on which Avram agrees, but Avram also feels the couple could have aided the foundation of the state of Israel during post-war years. Avram believe the two Immortals need to move out of Nelo Horizonte, Leah is happy there and won’t move a finger to help her brethren who went to the slaughter like sheep to the slaughter. Harsh words, but Avram thinks different. He could have made a difference in Europe, who knows.
                              As caretakers of the bodies of the deceased at Temple Beth Israel, the couple have been making sure Jews get a proper burial in Belo, but there are six millions who never got the proper funeral rites and whose ghosts call to them from the great beyond. At least that’s what Avram keeps telling his wife. And when faced with the horrors of the holocaust, Leah would rather forget and concentrazte on playing the Game, taking heads and moving forward to the day of the Gathering when she and her husband can share the Prize and be the last two standing

Leon Eisenberg, 2017

Amelia Earhart
                              Known aliases : Melinda Farr
                              Notable characteristics : Fastest immortal woman
                              on a plane; largest private library in Argerntina
                              Weapon : Spanish cavalry saber
                              Recorded kills : Isabel Regalo, Guenau Bolano

Status
                              Most recent base of operations : No fixed location
                              Mobile thoughout United States of Mexico
                              Travels as international courrier
                              Prior occupations : Airplane pilot, airplane fighter,
                              WWII
                              Date :
                              Place :
                              ictor :
                              Watcher : Diego Guzmàn

Background
                              Original cultural affiliation : American
                              Born : 1897; Atchinson KS USA
                              First death : 1937; Undetermined, in likelihood
                              during plane crash on Howland Island
                              Known associates : Carmen Morales, Gabriela de
                              Savedra
                              Known past associates : Secret Immortals Society
                              First recorded sighting : 1942. London, England
                              Fighting German bombers during Blitzkrieg,
                              encounter with Richeard of Mercia and the SIS,
                              joined the British Special Air Service

Once an urban legend of the mortal world, along with Elvis sightings and the crash of Roswell, her death unconfirmed, Amelia Earhart appeared the first time in our chronicles during the Blitz in London, fighting German bombers aboard her airplane, recruited by Richeard of Mercia as freelance agent for the Secret Immortals Society. She worked on their behalf as pilot, messenger, mercenary with an attitude and stocking libraries all around the world, for this is a woman who loves collecting books. Recently she made the acquaintance of Carmen Morales and Gabriela de Savedra who hired her services for Savedra Travels in Argentina; she travels all across the states of Mexico and scored as many victories in the Game as she scored during WWII against Nazi Germany. No one dares mock the Englishwoman as she moves forward to her Prize.

Diego Guzman, Jan 2016

One more potential antagonist for the Game... wait till he gets out of jail!

Alejo Cadena
                              Known aliases : Alexander Casper, Oscar Flores-Chicas
                              Notable characteristics : None.
                              Weapon(s) : Union Cavalry saber, confiscated by
                              Texas Police Dept. at the time of his arrest

Status
                              Most recent base of operations : Texas State
                              Penitentiary, Huntsville TX
                              for murder; member, New Mexico Syndicate
                              Prior occupations : Construction worker, laborer,
                              Drifter; corporal, Honduras National Army
                              Date :
                              Place :
                              Victor :
                              Watcher : Dani Lloyd

Background
                              Original cultural affiliation : Native Honduran
                              Miskitos
                              Born : 17th century, Miskito Coast, Honduras
                              First death : Killed repelling Spanish colonization
                              of Honduras
                              First recorded sighting : 1898. Havana Harbor,
                              Cuba. Recuited by Thomas Morehead and Oskar
                              Felder to balance the war in favor of America by
                              murdering Cuban officials

An illegal immigrant from Honduras who pleaded guilty to manslaughter earlier this year 2008 will spend at least 12 years in Texas state prison. A judge today sentenced Oscar R. Flores-Chicas (aka Immortal Alejo Cadena) to 15 years in prison with the stipulation that he serve at least 85 percent of his sentence.
                              Flores-Chicas, 32, of Alpha admitted decapitating Miguel Gonzalez-Euceda after a February 2007 fight outside the victim's Phillipsburg home. Police arrested Flores-Chicas 16 days after the gruesome murder in a Houston apartment complex. At the plea hearing in April, Alejo Cadena apologized to the victim's family, telling them, "We drank a lot...and I got mad and I took his head."

Watcher Research, US Southeast 04.08
                              transmited to Research, Central America
                              Last edited by Gardner; 06-09-2022, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the latest updates.
                                Still sorting through my lists. Gonna be a long job! Lol

Cheers
                                Apollo1

Comment

• I did a big clean-up work on all the posts I made during the last two years, erasing references to characters I deleted so as to have a more interesting and consistent archive.

G.

Clairvoyant Etain of the Second Look once again foresaw her doom during the maxi-Gathering crisis and vamoosed for parts unknown, losing her Watcher at Belfast airport and re-appeared in London, England where she reunited with the Secret Immortals Services, consisiting of Richeard of Mercia, Eadwulf and Ryamond d’Amboise. After the losses they suffered in 2018, the SIS has been on a recruitment drive and proposed interesting positions to Etain as well as long-missing British African Catherine Beckett and child Immortal spy/assassin Emma Nicholson. The latter two will replace Helen Bondeville and Allegra Chambers in Birmingham and Manchester. We suspect Catherine will infiltrate Birmingham black community and Emma will investigate potential child molesters and/or potential terrorists hiding in England’s schools. Nuha Kalash finally accepted to join the SIS as an operative in Glasgow, joining he local Pakistani community. Life goes on, they say, and Richeard of Mercia will not let the SIS wither and die.

Watcher Bureau, Western Europe
                                  From the Records of the Tribunal/Ravenwood

Etain of the Second Look (Franka Potente, Run Lola Run)
                                  Most recent base of operations : Belfast,
                                  Northern Ireland
                                  Occupation :SIS undercover agent, investigating
                                  IRA splinter groups in Northern Ireland
                                  Date :
                                  Place :
                                  Victor :
                                  Watcher : Jill Thompson

Emma Nicholson (Kirsten Dunst, Interview with the Vampire)
                                  Most recent base of operations : Manchester,
                                  England
                                  school child, debuking child trafficing rings
                                  Prior occupations : Traveller, scholar living from
                                  one convent to another; drifter, beggar, occasional
                                  prostitute; assassin, Secret Immortal Services
                                  Date :
                                  Place :
                                  Victor :
                                  Watcher : Jamilah Khan

Catherine Beckett (British African Naomie Harris, Pirates of the Carribean))
                                  Most recent base of operations : Birmingham,
                                  England
                                  Occupation : SIS undercover agent, infiltrating
                                  black community of Birmingham
                                  Prior occupations : Jewels maker, handsmaiden,
                                  black activist with Ottobah Cugoano
                                  Date :
                                  Place :
                                  Victor :
                                  Watcher : Hiram Brown

Nuha Kalash
                                  Most recent base of operations : Glasgow, Scotland
                                  SIS undercover agent in the Pakistani community
                                  Prior occupations : Restaurant proprietor, cook,
                                  shrine keeper, traveller, teacher; gourmet chief,
                                  Delhi Sultanate, Mughal Empire
                                  Date :
                                  Place :
                                  Victor :
                                  Watcher : Steven Erdmann, jr

Last edited by Gardner; 12-10-2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Nice to see the SIS being reconstituted by Richeard. He won't let it die!

Cheers
                                    Apollo1

Comment

• Glad you liked it, what was old is new again. Can you please post the Immortals killed by Los Coyoteros, I deleted them a bit too quickly. Thanks in advance.

Fanta Damba
                                      Most recent base of operations : Washington DC
                                      Occupation : Chief Archivist, Library of Congress
                                      Prior occupations : Research work, writer
                                      Date :
                                      Place :
                                      Victor :
                                      Watcher : Sylvia Volk

Cheers!
                                      G.
                                      Last edited by Gardner; 09-22-2023, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• Good work! I like what you've done with this Maxi-Gathering.
                                        With the 1990s gatherings, the Immortals War and this latest gathering, more Immortals have died in the last 30 years than in the last couple of centuries!

Apollo1

Comment

• I tried to demonstrate how the Immortals killings is like an avalanche. I guessed that worked. The scary part about all those deletions is the not remembering who were 80% of the characters I deleted. Did you find the Coyoteros kills ? I must have deleted them for good reasons too.. but since the Coyoteros are still on my lists it could be interesting to give them a bit of polish. Find the reworked backgrounds of this group of killers.

Cheers!
                                          G.

Los Coyoteros Florin Cadena
                                          Original cultural affiliation : Colonial Mexican
                                          Born : 1639;, Mexico, Viceroyalty of Spain
                                          First death :1656, Indentured servant beaten to
                                          death by master
                                          First teacher : Leixandre Yanez
                                          Known associates : Los Coyoteros
                                          Known ennemies : Any immortal crossing his path
                                          First recorded sighting : 1656 San Jose Monastery
                                          Mexico. Indentured servant of Yanez, eventually
                                          ran away from him

Los Coyoteros Soraya de Mendoza
                                          Original cultural affiliation : Colonial Mexican
                                          Born : 1660 Viceroyalty of Spain
                                          First death : 1674 Daughter of nobility, raped and
                                          murdered by Mescalero Apaches
                                          First teacher : Florin Cadena
                                          First recorded sighting : 1674 Viceroyalty of Spain
                                          Found and mentored by Cadena, taught adult
                                          Immortals could not be trusted

Los Coyoteros Hector Alvarez
                                          Original cultural affiliation : Native Mexican
                                          Born : 1762, Northern Provinces of New Spain
                                          First death : 1776, Smallpox epidamic
                                          First teacher : Florin Cadena & Soraya de Mendoza
                                          First recorded sighting : 1780. Province of New
                                          Spain. Fugitive slave, rescued by Florin Cadena
                                          and Soraya de Mendoza

Los Coyoteros Delphine Dias
                                          Original cultural affiliation : Latin American
                                          Possibly Amerindian
                                          Born : 18th century, Mexico Viceroyalty of Spain
                                          First teacher : Florin Cadena and Soyaya de
                                          Mendoza
                                          First recorded sighting : 1810 Mexico City, Mexico
                                          Mexican War of Indpendance, crossing Duncan
                                          MacLeod and Paul Karros

Los Coyoteros Erasto Lima
                                          Original cultural affiliation : Latin American
                                          Possibly Amerindian
                                          Born : 18th century, Mexico Viceroyalty of Spain
                                          First teacher : Florin Cadena and Soyaya de
                                          Mendoza
                                          First recorded sighting : 1810 Mexico City, Mexico
                                          Mexican War of Indpendance, crossing Duncan
                                          MacLeod and Paul Karros

Los Coyoteros Bastian Bardem
                                          Original cultural affiliation : Mexican
                                          Born : 1813; Chihuahua Mexico
                                          First death : 1825, Trampled by horses during
                                          stampede
                                          First recorded sighting : 1826. Chihuahua, Mexico
                                          Found and mentored by Florin and Soraya,
                                          rescued from unidentified Immortal hunting him

Los Coyoteros Oriche Bravo
                                          Original cultural affiliation : Mexican
                                          Born : 1910, Veracruz Mexico
                                          First death : 1920, Eartthquake of Veracruz, found
                                          dead among his family members
                                          First recorded sighting : 1920. Veracruz, Mexico
                                          Foudn and mentored by Florin and Soraya

Last edited by Gardner; 12-16-2019, 03:49 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, it's certainly been an avalanche! Lol

Re: the Coyoteros kills; it's going to take a while to sort through my old files, as you had changed the kills a few years back and i followed suit. I may have the original stats but it'll take a while to sort out. Give me some time and i'll see what i can do.

Cheers
                                            Apollo1

Comment

• Adjustement:

SIS Meghan MacKay
                                              Deceased, 7 April 2018
                                              Victor : Aoife of Alba

SIS Rhiannon Teague
                                              Deceased, 11 April 2018
                                              Victor : Scathag of Skye

The SIS has confirmed to Ravenwood that Karolina Olin took no part in the deaths of their late colleagues, and that the two responsibles for their exercutions were Aoife and Scathag of Skye. There was a battle of Karolina agaisnt Rhiannon but it proved unconclusive and brought the Welsh woman to her limits, making her an easy kill for the Immortal from Skye.

From Watcher Bureau, Mexico
                                              Some research has been done to find the guilty parts behind the deaths of a number of Immortals living in Mexico City, in the 19th century and during the 1990's. It turns out the Coyoteros gang once again proved what a deadly team they could be against their adult counterparts. The deaths of Immortals Abel Dawkins and Urania Blackwell was also attributed to Jasper Abraham and Quani Colotl respectively.

Carter Hawk
                                              Known aliases: Carter Kane, Carter Wingfield
                                              Notable characteristics: None
                                              Weapon: Damascus steel sword

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations: Mexico City, Mexico
                                              Prior occupations: Explorer, traveler
                                              Roster of Immortals Status: Deceased
                                              Date: 1 January 1890
                                              Place: Mexico City
                                              Victor: Los Coyoteros
                                              Watcher: Research, Los Coyoteros Chronicle

Background
                                              Original cultural affiliation: English
                                              Born: 1728, London, England
                                              First death: 1768; Massacre of St George’s Fields,
                                              killed by British troops while protesting imprisonment
                                              of John Wilkes
                                              First teacher: Roger Bacon
                                              Known associates: None
                                              Known past associates: Roger Bacon, Urania Blackwell,
                                              Bernie Crimmins
                                              Known enemies: Zai Jie, Connie Richland

First recorded sighting: 1787, Valley of Mampang,
                                              China. Inconclusive fight against Zai Jie.

Carter Hawk had only one passion, only one love: unearthing ancient treasures, discovering forgotten civilizations and old
                                              languages. While this would rank him as a favorite Immortal among historians and researchers in Watcher circles, Carter lived also
                                              for the Game, for the thrill of battle and for the Prize. But this was second only to his love of archaeology. He was first spotted on
                                              Watcher records in the Mampang Valley of China, when he met and challenged Immortal Zai Jie over the digging of an ancient
                                              temple. The fight was interrupted by an abrupt landslide, Carter just left the area.
                                              He was seen combing the four corners of the world, digging forgotten treasures and occasionally playing the Game. In 1861, he
                                              married a pre-Immortal girl and trained her in fencing and archaeology, but never managed to make her a happy woman. Urania
                                              soon left him alone, and Carter resumed his life.
                                              In 1990, he travelled to Mexico in the hope of unearthing Mesoamerican treasures and unexpectedly rushed into the Coyoteros gang
                                              who made short work of the agressive Immortal and buried him in an unmarked plot, along with his dreams.

Watcher Bureau, Mexico

Anne of Cleves
                                              Known aliases: Ysmay of Dorchester, Thea van
                                              Clees, Anne Valmont, Juliana Perez
                                              Notable characteristics: Chalk-white skin
                                              Weapon: El Cid Tizona sword

Status
                                              Prior occupations: Medical doctor, herbalist
                                              Date:12 June 1991
                                              Place:Mexico City

Background
                                              Original cultural affiliation: French
                                              Born: 1490, Calais, Kingdom of France
                                              First death: 1512; Raped and murdered by English
                                              soldiers during King Henry VIII’s War on France
                                              First teacher: Carolyn Godfrey, cross-identified as Edwina of Mercia
                                              Known past associates: Edwina of Mercia, Bethany
                                              Clarke, Athalos of Thebes
                                              Known enemies: Lucius Oranius Capito
                                              First recorded sighting: 1512, Calais.
                                              Found and mentored by Edwina, at this time
                                              passing herself off as a captain of Henry VIII’s army

Soft-spoken, shy student of Edwina who never really recovered from being raped and murdered by English soldiers during the War of Henry VIII. Became a doctor to help the poor and suffering and has been avoiding the company of Immortals as much as possible with the exception of Edwina’s other students and her friend Grace Chandel. The murders of Bethany Clarke and later Edwina have fuelled in her a wish for revenge; while not a vigilante, she embarks on a quest for the Hauser brothers and for Capito whenever she hears news of them.

From the Chronicle of Anne of Cleves

Max Liebermann
                                              Known aliases: Helmut Jahn
                                              Notable characteristics: Chronic alcoholic, master
                                              of the brush
                                              Weapon: German cavalry sabre

Status
                                              Date: 7 July 1894

Background
                                              Original cultural affiliation: German
                                              Born: 1801, Kingdom of Hanover, German
                                              Confederation
                                              First death: 1841; Suicide
                                              First teacher: Hannah Baran, aka Cinderella
                                              Known past associates: Hannah Baran
                                              First recorded sighting: 1841, Kingdom of Hanover.
                                              Found and mentored by Hannah Baran

Anthony Bainard
                                              Known aliases: Jeremy Bainard, Jeremy of
                                              Durham
                                              Weapon: Medieval broadsword with shortened blade

Status
                                              Prior occupations: Stonemasonry apprentice
                                              Date: 23 December 1886

Background
                                              Born: 1323, Newcastle, Kingdom of England
                                              First death: 1348; Fell to the Black Plague
                                              First teacher: John Garrick
                                              Known associates: None
                                              Known past associates: John Garrick
                                              First recorded sighting: 1348, Newcastle.
                                              As pre-Immortal, mentored by John Garrick,
                                              taught of the Game after his First Death

In the 108th year of his immortal life, Anthony Bainard was working on a sculpture of the Virgin Mother and her child to celebrate
                                              the nativity by the end of December. The Virgin Mother was nearly done, the baby Jesus looked beautiful, as if coming alive in the hands and tools of Anthony. The young Immortal was respected by his peers and avoided the company of other Immortals as much as possible, having been forewarned by his master, John Garrick, that a Scot would come after him and end his life. So, Anthony stayed in England and never set foot in Scotland.
                                              Alas, William Campbell of Strathclyde was a man who liked to hunt outside of Scotland and had already killed an English Immortal in 1376. When William heard strange stories of a stonecutter who seemingly kept his youthful appearance when others grew old and died past the age of thirty, he started hunting again. Forewarned, Anthony ran away and has been missing ever since his re-appearance in Mexico where his lifework was interrupted by the Coyoteros gang.

Watcher Research, England

Urania Blackwell
                                              Known aliases: Urania Hawk
                                              Weapon: Damascus steel rapier, belonged to
                                              husband, Carter Hawk

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations: Gulf of Mexico
                                              Date: 7 May 1881
                                              Place: Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
                                              Victor: Quani Colotl
                                              Watcher: Isidore Kambo

Background
                                              Born: 1841, Litchfield, England
                                              First death: 1861; During expedition to Valley
                                              of the Kings, sacrificed by Amon-Ra sect
                                              First teacher: Carter Hawk
                                              Known associates: Reggie Weller
                                              Known past associates: Carter Hawk
                                              First recorded sighting: 1861, Valley of the Kings, Egypt.
                                              Brought back from the dead by Carter Hawk

PS : What's old is new again, hoping this encourages you in your search for those Coyoteros kills... Cheers !
                                              Gardner

Maria Escudero
                                              Date: 9 July 2015
                                              Place: Malaga
                                              Victor : Hilaria Quintero

Hilaria Quintero has been confirmed as the perpetrator of the murders of Maria Escudero and Mustepha Zemmouri, both Immortals living ion vicinity of Holy Grounds and known for havign discarded their swords long ago.

Watcher Bureau, Iberia

Koschei the Deathless
                                              Known aliases : Grigori Rasputin, the Mad Monk
                                              Notable characteristics : Boots of superhuman
                                              strenght from exlixir; great fornicator and master
                                              alchemist
                                              Weapon : One-handed broadsword
                                              Recorded kills : Dimitri Bharkov, BMR

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations : Moscow, Russia
                                              Occupation : Kingmaker; Leader, Rus Super-
                                              Soldiers in service to Valdirmir Putin
                                              Prior occupations : Alchemist, trying to duplicate
                                              the power of the Methuselah’s Stone; revenge-
                                              Plotter; wizard and alchemist, at court of Tzar
                                              Nicholas II of Russia
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor :
                                              Watcher : Research, Western Europe

Background
                                              Known past associates : Zoryn Morozov, Baba
                                              Yaga
                                              Known ennemies : The Bogatyris, BMR
                                              First recorded sighting : 860. Constantinople,
                                              Byzantine Empire. Seen with Lazarus durign Rus’
                                              attack on Constantinople

Nicholas Kuchinka
                                              Known aliases : Nicholas Krychenko, Franklin
                                              Krycek, Nicholas Kaminski
                                              Weapon : Cossack saber
                                              Inconclusive fight against Sabahat o the Khazars,
                                              1079; Ubutai, 1240; Vovochka Chazov, 1440

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations : Minsk,
                                              Bielorussia
                                              Occupation : Security officer, Minsk Nuclear
                                              Facility ; Member, Rus Super-Soldiers
                                              Prior occupations : Chief of guards, Romanov
                                              Royal Court; Soldier of Russian Imperial Army and
                                              of the Red Army; formerly BMR, USSR
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor : Watcher : Nadine Portia

Background
                                              Original cultural affiliation : Kievan Rus
                                              Born : 940, Kiev Ukrain
                                              First death : 970, Killed by nomads
                                              Known associates : Arseni Kozak
                                              Known past associates : Ivan Shamiakin, Andrei
                                              Kroviak, Olga Tchernienko, Ivan Oskarevitch
                                              Paskevich, Asmira Azad, Sharif Mansur, Gennadi
                                              Belanog
                                              Known enemies : Dimitri Barkhov, Sabahat
                                              First recorded sighting : 1070. Pereyaslov, Ukraine
                                              Encounter with Lev of Pereyaslov

Alexei Voshin
                                              Date : 3 February 2016
                                              Place : Kiev
                                              Victor : Vitalya Lobanova

Rikali Tapai
                                              Inconclusive fight agaisnt Samuel Ferguson, 2017
                                              Most recent base of operations : Kalgoorie-
                                              Boulder, Western Australia
                                              Occupation : Psychologist/social worker, hunting
                                              men responsible for sexual abuses on women and
                                              children in Aboriginal communities
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor :
                                              Watcher : Laurie Lemaris

Tired of running, Tikai Tapai has started hunting, cleaning up Australian shores from roving headhunters – whites coming after Aborigines – and then kangaroo-killers, and moonshiners in the 1960’s. Currently she is adressign the pandemic problem of child abuse in Aborigene communities, informing girls and women about std’s and sex and also punishing the men who rape and torment their cousins, nieces and sisters, going from one place to another, a rabid vigilante with hatred for all men. Aren’t all men predators, she reasons and being worse than crocs who at least need to feed ! This is one angry woman.

Laurie Lemaris, April 2017

Trimming down the death toll for 2019 :

17 Janaury 2017 CIA Joe Fujita Kobayashi Australia
                                              Note : Kobayashi wanted to deliver justice in the name of the Japanese-American the CICA sent to concentration camps during WWII, calling Fujita a traitor to his race barely worthy of his sword.

BRAZIL GATHERING
                                              3 November 2017 Chialuka Ifeanaso Susana Viscahio Minas Gerais
                                              6 November 2017 Stephane Witkowski Bruna & Camilla Montero Rio de Janeiro
                                              8 November 2017 Appius Lepidus Baro Lazarus Rio de Janeiro
                                              10 November 2017 Susana Viscahio Clemont Haynes Minas Gerais
                                              15 November 2017 Bruna Montero Sao Paulo Rodriguo Acevedo
                                              15 November 2017 Camilla Montero Sao Paulo Paula Acevedo
                                              17 November 2017 Estefana Dominguez Sao Paulo Ana Flavia Salvador

SOUTHEAST ASIA GATHERING
                                              13 January 2018 Hassan Pramantha Ramelan of the Batak Singapore
                                              17 January 2018 Kit Samak Boon-nam Thailand
                                              23 January 2018 Ramelan Siah-Seck Singapore
                                              26 January 2018 Boon-nam Alyssa Bautista Philippines
                                              30 January 2018 'John Doe IV' Harry Houdini Philippines
                                              Last edited by Gardner; 08-02-2023, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• A MERRY NEW YEAR to you Apollo1 All my wishes for your good health and happiness, as well as enjoying new Highlander yarns!

Cheers!
                                                Gardner

Comment

• Greetings, my friend. Sorry I've been absent for a couple of weeks, but as a full-time carer and an extended family visiting over the festive period I've been a bit busy over Christmas and New Year. Hope you had a good Christmas and a belated happy new year to you!

Cheers
                                                  Apollo1

Comment

Working...
                                                  X