No announcement yet.

Homemade Watchers Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo, all stats are finished, do you want them now or can it wait for me to finish the write-ups ?
    btw, did you find the Harem women on your list ?

Last edited by Gardner; 09-01-2017, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gardner View Post
      Apollo, all stats are finished, do you want them now or can it wait for me to finish the write-ups ?
      btw, did you find the Harem women on your list ?
      I'd rather wait for you to finish the write-ups. my friend. Much prefer reading the complete works! Lol

The Harem women were on Apollo2's old PC and some of the files were lost when I got a new PC. I do have all my original written notes, so I'll scrabble together the stats, write them up again and post them ASAP.

Cheers!
      Apollo1

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo1 View Post

I'd rather wait for you to finish the write-ups. my friend. Much prefer reading the complete works! Lol

The Harem women were on Apollo2's old PC and some of the files were lost when I got a new PC. I do have all my original written notes, so I'll scrabble together the stats, write them up again and post them ASAP.

Cheers!
        Apollo1
        ok thank you!
        Also I would need more new names ('grin')

Pre-Christ era Immortal women (and guys)

Born in the ...
        21st century BC 1 Male 1 Female
        20th century BC 1 female
        18th Century BC 1 male 1 female
        17th Century BC 1 male 1 female
        14th Century BC 1 female
        11th Century BC 1 female
        9th Century BC 1 female
        7th Century BC 1 female
        6th Century BC 2 female
        5th Century BC 4 female
        4th Century BC 2 female
        3th Century BC 4 females
        2nd Century BC 1 female

We always made an awesome team In the past. The Horsemen ride again!!

Comment

• von Møllet
          von Møllet commented
          Editing a comment
          Dibs on Silas. I'm a sucker for a axe.

I liked Silas too.

Finally the lifelong hatred between Silas and Caspian reached a point calling for a hot-blooded battle between the ancient villains. As they were hunting Duncan MacLeod in Bordeaux, in 1996, Caspian provoked the old giant one time too many and faced the sharp axe of his 'brother'.
        A warrior, Silas fought all his life and proved to be a better fighter than Caspian who may have wished he had been nicer to Silas in his last moment of life.
        When Silas reported Caspian's death to Kronos and Methos, he pinned the blame on Duncan MacLeod; Kronos and Methos said nothing but both knew that when the Four Horsemen reunited, the first to go would be either Silas of Caspian by his brother's blade.

Watcher Research, Four Horsemen Chronicle
        Western Europe

Watcher Research
        Four Horsemen Research Team
        File #5669-00046-Silas

The Chronicle of Silas started in November 1996 and lasted one week, the time for him to reunite with old friends and to lose his head to one of his so-called brothers. Silas the Ukraineian giant was unknown to us, no one could figure out that missing peasant girls in the Dnieper forest had been kidnapped and murdered - possibly raped - by an immortal as ancient as dust, one who pillaged and raped three continents, spearheading tales of four killers on horses living forever. Research has been made through the Chronicles to find past identities of Silas, based on the photographs we have of him : a giant-sized immortal, of limited intellect, good with an axe and prone to pillage and murder.As with Kronos and Caspian, we were lucky to find twelve past incarnations of the Horseman of War.

499 BC : Ionic Wars, working for the Persians, kills a minor female immortal, Phoebe aka Ketzi’ah of Babylon.

328 BC : Mercenary sword in Persia, takes on a student named Darek Alak who will turn out to be a prolific headhunter.

200-225 : As Silanes, invading the Danube and fighting Roman legions with the Frisians, takes a student, Ferrun, later killed by Alex Raven. Inconclusive fight against Atli of Rhaetia.

440 : In Anatolia, dentified as the former teacher of Phanaces's teacher Darek Alak. Inconclusive fight against Phanaces, laughed when he recognized his fighting techniques : his own.

455 : In Anatolia, identified as the mercenary axeman who killed Eastern Christian Mawia of Assyria.

532 AD : In Constantinople, takes part in the Nika Riots, kills a student of Xanthia of Melitus, Verrinia of Aquilea
        535 AD : Mercenary helkping free North Africa from the Vandals, mentors a Byzatine Greek soldier, Petronas of Byzantium.

950 AD : Lars Skullbuster, axe-wielding Viking, joins Ejnar Kanwulfsen around Northern Europe, pillaging and killing, bathing his axe in the blood of English coastal cities. The two immortals part ways after two decades.
        Kills Bors de Ganys, former knight of the Round Table.

1040 AD : as Lars Skullbuster, touring the Balkans as mercenary sword, challenges and kills Serbian immortal Dragan Karan. Inconclusive fight against Katherine of Samothrace. Mentors new immortal Milos Obilic in Serbia who will become a legendary assassin during the 14th century.

1118 AD : In Albania, fights legendary hero Gjergj Elez Alia, severely crippling him.

1236 AD : According to a conversation with Methos in 1996, was in Moldavia this year, mentored an axe-wielding soldier named Vadim, berely one generation old who wasn’t even aware he was immortal.
        Vadim of Moldavia was killed by Alexi Garnoff before the Orthodox priest travelled from Ukraine to Russia.

1340 : London, England. Identified as the Black Tower executioner, has a run-in with Matthew of Salisbury, nearly kills him

1890 : Silvius Crane, a farmer living in New-England, Maine. Married a widow mother of three daughters, rumors were they made him a fine little harem. Manages several heads of cattle and was known for breeding the best horses of New England, operating a selection among the strongest horses for labor and the fastest for ranch proprietors. While known for his brutal manners toward the people in his employment end to his family, is seen as sweet and caring to his animals. In 1892, Silas finds the remains of one of his step-daughters/sex-slaves, raped and butchered; Silas tracks the offender to his lair and is surprised to be reunited with Caspian, as Frank Casper, a scout for the Union army.
        Silas and Caspian fight each other; Silas nearlly kills Caspian who manages to run away.

1936 : Carlos Guerra (Spanish word for War) is a mercenary, selling his axe and guns to those who pay best. Meets John Kage but doesn't fight him. May have recognized a kindred spirit in the two-thousand years old bastard. Kage teaches him to play the flute

And that's it for Silas' story. Another theory that comes to mind is that Silas may have been a student of Methos, given the apparent relationship between the two men.
        Methos seemed to really like Silas.

Addendum

Recorded kills : Tarkhund of Arzawa, Ketzi’ah of Babylon, Mawia of Assyria, Verrinia of Aquilea, Bors de Ganys, Dragan Karan, Caspian
        Inconclusive fight against Atli of Rhaetia, 225; Phanaces of Anatolia, 440; Averki of Bospora, 452;
        Katherine of Samothrace, 1040; Gjergj Alia, 1118; Matthew of Salisbury, 1340

Comment

Yes we did, my friend!

And here are those names you wanted:

21st century BC

Koh Mingyu - Xia Dynasty Chinese male
          Nemerte - Minoan female

20th century BC

Ajatashatru - Indus female

18th century BC

Yi Young-yi - Gojoseon Korean male
          Amestrin of Ugarit - female

17th century BC

Ashur-dan - Amorite male
          Yzebel of Arzawa - female

14th century BC

Inanna of Kish - Kassite female

11th century BC

Chwun-hwa Ang - Han Chinese female

9th century BC

Shekinah of Hebron - Israelite female

7th century BC

Morag of Caledonia - female

6th century BC

Polyxena of Thrace - female
          Issam of Awsan - female

5th century BC

Mei-li Choe - Wei Chinese female
          Maesa of Moab - female
          Thai Anh Tam - Van Lang female
          Damaspia of Ammon - female

4th century BC

Ayako Kitoagi - Japanese female
          Irene of Antioch - Seleucid female

3rd century BC

Lin-wei Kwan - Zhou Chinese female
          Njeza of Qabala - Albanian female
          Arishat of Carthage - female
          Merab of Iberia - female

2nd century BC

Parthenia of Uddyana - Indo-Greek female

Cheers!
          Apollo1

Comment

• Gardner
            Gardner commented
            Editing a comment
            WHOA!!
            Thank you very much. It's going to be so much fun !! I truly missed your talent, dear friend.

Here are the Immortals from the Animated Series. I only got as far as their names and cultural affiliation, but feel free to do what you will.

Don Vincente Marino Ramirez - Spainard
          Kortan - Egyptian
          Sean Malone - Irish
          Ava Schaeffer - German
          Ignacio Braña - Argentinan
          Brendan Cornell - Cornish
          Erol Akbulut - Turkish
          Karl Ilrick - Prussian
          Eric Lancerlay - Canadian
          Emilo Mangus - Spainard
          Tomo Matsuda - Japanese
          Jozsef Olak - Maygar
          Mary O'Rane - Ulster Irish
          Promethus of Caucasus
          Sahevy Rahayu - Indonesian
          Mark Shepard - New Zealander
          Mark Stevenson - American
          Alfonso Volta - Italian
          Yashoda Kathrada - Hindu
          Amy Frederickson - Canadian
          Bruce Emerson - Australian
          Karan Mahata - Brahmin

Comment

• Gardner
            Gardner commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Von Mollet, but I have enough Immortals from those nationalities on my lists. Aside Promethus who sounds a lot like the Prometheus of ancient myth.

No worries, just thought I'd add them.

Comment

• Gardner
            Gardner commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, I amy need some of them someday, who knows. Cheers !

Just to keep you in the loop, Gardner, i'm still copying over the stats for the Harem (having to do it the old-fashioned way!) as soon as that's done, i'll copy and paste to this thread.

Cheers
          Apollo1

Comment

• Gardner
            Gardner commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks a lot Apollo! Cheers Didn't you keep all the Immortals bios I posted over the years ?
            Last edited by Gardner; 09-09-2017, 01:20 PM.

I did but they were on Apollo2's PC, all of them on one file. But Apollo2's PC broke and the file was lost. Luckily, i'd recorded all the Immortal bios on old-fashioned paper and stored them at my place. Unfortunately, they weren't in any sort of order and I haven't had the time (or motivation when this place was down) to record them all on my PC. That's why it's taken awhile to dig out the info you need, but i'm getting there! LOL

Cheers!
          Apollo1

Comment

I have enerything on powerpoint databases, safeguarded on my pc and usb drive!

Comment

Fantastic, Gardner!

Comment

I read through your updated Immortals War postings, Gardner, and noticed a few changes; less deaths etc. Any chance you could post the updated stats of the Immortals whose fates you've changed so I can make the adjustments in my notes? I've decided to transfer all the written info of Immortals onto a new file I've set up on my PC. It's gonna take awhile, though, over 2500 Immortals to record, plus the new ones we've since come up with! Lol
                Also, any Immortals you created while this site was down would be much appreciated!

Cheers, my friend!
                Apollo1

Comment

Whoops!! That would be too complicated! Since the original HLBB broke down I did countless updates, most of them minor ones. I did the Immortals War as best as I could and did the changes I saw necessary, but didn't keep track of the updates I did, only on my excel charts. Some of the minor Immortals killed in Latin America, Africa and Middle East are now active or dead, killed by other Immortals. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't truly matter wether Character A, B, C or D has been killed by a Harem woman or by another player of the Game. See what I mean. Your version of the Watcher's chronicles will be necessarily different from mine as you have 2,500 characters, and I have 3500 and of the 2,500 you have, I changed many and there are 200 of them I deleted. And unless you have an excel chart allowing you to manage those characters, well. I don't see how those differences can be conciliated.

Besides, it doesn't really matter : the big players are still in place (I.E Ravenwood, SIS, BMR, etc..) and there is no so drastic changes I made that need updating. Clemont Haynes and Juanita Vasquez are listed as active, btw, since they are important players. But that's it. For instance, the Immortals killed by the Harem women were instead killed by other players of the Game because I didn't believe in a middle eastern Immie keeping immortal sex slaves around to train them as active headhunters.

Now if you like, I can post a list of active and inactive Immortals for each region, but well...

Cheers !
                  Last edited by Gardner; 09-10-2017, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gardner View Post
                    Whoops!! That would be too complicated! Since the original HLBB broke down I did countless updates, most of them minor ones. I did the Immortals War as best as I could and did the changes I saw necessary, but didn't keep track of the updates I did, only on my excel charts. Some of the minor Immortals killed in Latin America, Africa and Middle East are now active or dead, killed by other Immortals. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't truly matter wether Character A, B, C or D has been killed by a Harem woman or by another player of the Game. See what I mean. Your version of the Watcher's chronicles will be necessarily different from mine as you have 2,500 characters, and I have 3500 and of the 2,500 you have, I changed many and there are 200 of them I deleted. And unless you have an excel chart allowing you to manage those characters, well. I don't see how those differences can be conciliated.

Besides, it doesn't really matter : the big players are still in place (I.E Ravenwood, SIS, BMR, etc..) and there is no so drastic changes I made that need updating. Clemont Haynes and Juanita Vasquez are listed as active, btw, since they are important players. But that's it. For instance, the Immortals killed by the Harem women were instead killed by other players of the Game because I didn't believe in a middle eastern Immie keeping immortal sex slaves around to train them as active headhunters.

Now if you like, I can post a list of active and inactive Immortals for each region, but well...

Cheers !
                    Cheers anyway, Gardner. A list of active and inactive Immortals would help me adjust some of those outcomes accordingly, and get an idea of where most of the major players are at this point in time. Since i'm going to be doing a lot of work uploading these characters onto my PC, thought i'd at least get them up to the present day.

Cheers!
                    Apollo1

Comment

Thanks for the list, my friend! Now that i'm committed to updating and re-uploading all my Immortals onto a new file, this will help immensely! I'll have an all-new Immortal universe to play around with! Lol

Cheers!
                      Apollo1

Comment

Most of it stuff I wrote lol And a lot of good stories thanks to you and Apollo2

Comment

45,000–43,000 years ago: Cro-Magnon colonization of Europe.
                          Skullsmasher of the Skulls Clan and his Watcher friend Moonwatcher from 40,000 BC. Was trampled by a mammoth while hunting and chased from his tribe like a demon. Moonwatcher followed him and painted his stories in abandoned caves. Skullsmasher killed his first Immortal - the last living Neanderthal - by crushing his skull and tearing his head out, discovering the power of the Quickening with Moonwatcher looking from afar, in awe. Made a beautiful painting of the scene
                          33,000 years ago Skullsmasher starts domesticating dogs
                          26000 BC :Survives last Ice age
                          15000 BC : kills his last wolly rhino

Existence theorized and recorded by Watcher research after finding odd paintings on ancient caves of Western Europe.

Comment

Skullsmasher is a great one. Thank you for all of these that you make, Gardner!

Comment

Thought i'd post something I came up with, Gardner that could spice things up in the present day. A little intrigue with a nod to the past:

13 September 2017

To: Lynn Horton, Director-in-Chief, True Watchers

From: Richard Williams, Regional Director, North America

First of all, I would like to offer you my warmest congratulations for your appointment to the position of Director-in-Chief of the True Watchers. It has taken five years for us to repair the damage done to the legacy of the Watchers in the aftermath of the Immortals War, and it is gratifying to know that our legacy is now in such good hands. Still, I was saddened to hear that so many of our brothers and sisters chose to betray their heritage by allowing themselves and their knowledge to be appropriated by Ravenwood International Security. The very fact that Immortals are now in possession of some of our most guarded secrets, and that one of our most trusted brothers, Adam Pierson, was revealed to have been the ancient Immortal Methos all this time, is a source of great regret. I suppose Joe Dawson was just a catalyst for the malaise that had set in to the organisation over so many decades without our realising it. Put simply; we failed to move with the times.

I am pleased by the collective agreement among the Council about the need to adapt our methods and practices to the modern world. We will keep our millennia long tradition to observe and record and not interfere, however, as proposed by Security Director Ethan Mathis, should our field operatives feel threatened then extreme measures should be taken, up to and including lethal force. Ethan has been recruiting and training his personnel to engage men and women with centuries of combat experience, and to deal with our own former members of the defunct Spec Ops group now in the employ of Ravenwood. Let’s be clear, Security Division will not be able to take independent action and I think we should also keep a close watch on Ethan. You and I both know how close he was to your father. He still denies, to this day, knowing what your father was doing and we don’t have enough evidence to connect him to the Hunters. Still, I’ve discreetly instructed Jean-Pierre in Intelligence to monitor Ethan at a distance. Better to be safe than sorry.

Did you here? Ravenwood have promoted Joe Dawson to head of operations for their North and Central American Division. The man who single-handedly brought about our initial demise has been rewarded with a lucrative post working for the very Immortals he spent decades observing. Ironic, isn’t it?

I know you’ve issued a hands-off warning to our operatives in the area regarding Joe, and I know you still care a great deal about the man. I know you don’t blame him for what happened to your father, but others in our ranks may not be quite so trustworthy. A further, official warning may be necessary.

13th September 2017

To: Deoneces of Sparta, Kyra of Sparta, Joint CEOs, Ravenwood International Security

From: Joe Dawson, Chief of Operations, North and Central American Division, Ravenwood International Security

I take it word has reached you by now that some of my former colleagues have formed a new Watchers Council. They’re calling themselves the True Watchers and my goddaughter, Lynn, is in charge. They claim to be sticking to the old ways of observing and recording and not interfering, but I’ve got my ears to the ground. I trust Lynn, she hasn’t done anything to convince me she’s her father’s daughter, but that doesn’t mean I trust those around her. Especially Ethan Mathis. I know he was in on Horton’s crusade, but he never got his hands dirty, so we could never pin anything on him. Now I hear he’s recruiting mercs and ex-military into his part of the True Watchers. My sources tell me these new Watchers are ready to act against anyone they see as a threat, Immortals or otherwise, so I suggest putting everyone on alert just in case. We don’t want a shooting war on the streets but we need to be ready in case Mathis decides to finish what James started. I’m worried about Lynn, though. If things go south I hope she’s got plenty of people she can trust around her.

I’ll keep an eye on things this side of the Pond, I suggest you do too. Maybe reach out to Richeard of Mercia and his group, give them the heads up, no harm in having a few more eyes out there just in case.

Cheers,
                              Apollo1

Comment

Oh, NICE, Apollo1! Why are the letters black, though? I had to highlight to read.

Comment

Interesting tale. I must admit I completely omitted the takeover of the Watchers by Ravenwood in my improved version of Immortals War.
                                  But that is something Cleophon's disciples would do : take action agaisnt the Watchers. Or at least, make sure the Immortals interfere i nthe affairs of the Watchers that time.
                                  And we have the True Watchers taking action against Deoneces' action! Very good.

I once wrote stats for Immortals killed by a new death squad led by Lynn Horton but negated that. I honetsly do not know wehter Lynn took out Immortals or not, but this is a woman who has to be put under watch.

I have been working on the Bronze Age immortals stats, I found very interestign characters with intriguing stories. But I need two more :
                                  19th century BC One male, one female please.

In my ongoing effort to improve the male/female ratio of the Immortal population, I also would need :

2nd century 4 Immortal women
                                  3rd century 5 Immortal women
                                  4th century 8 Immortal men 4 Immortal women
                                  5th century 5 Immortal women
                                  6th century 6 Immortal women
                                  9th century 5 Immortal women
                                  10th century 6 Immortal women
                                  11th century 7 Immortal women
                                  12th century 7 Immortal women
                                  15th century 9 Immortal women
                                  16th century 11 Immortal women
                                  Last edited by Gardner; 09-14-2017, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
                                    Oh, NICE, Apollo1! Why are the letters black, though? I had to highlight to read.
                                    Yeah, sorry about that. I was using a different font when I typed it out, copied and pasted it and it came out black. Won't make that mistake again lol

Cheers
                                    Apollo1

Comment

Working on those names for you my friend, I have two so far:

19th century BC

Parthos of Aram - male
                                      Anunit of Mazaka (Upper Mesopotamia) - female

Cheers
                                      Apollo1

Comment

Very good!! Thank you.

Comment

Re: Lynn Horton. I always believed she would want to make amends for her father's crimes, he did after all murder her fiancée. And she seemed to have an affection for Joe. It made sense to have her build a new Watchers Council with some of the older Watchers who refused to work with Ravenwood. Still, having a black sheep in the True Watchers adds an unpredictable element: Ethan Mathis; was he or was he not in on James Horton's crusade? How much did he know? Joe Dawson doesn't trust him and some in the True Watchers are dubious. Time will tell.

Because of the amount of names you've asked for Gardner, i'm going to post them in batches. Here's the next lot:

2nd century

Sophonisba of Mauretania - female
                                          Xmucane - Mayan female
                                          Petya of the Getae - female
                                          Auina of Tuihanti - Suebi female

3rd century

Elewechi of the Nok - female
                                          Myrine of Paeonia - female
                                          Achaxe of Sarmatia - female
                                          Haideh of Hadhramaut - female
                                          Chwun-yu of Kangju - female

Cheers