Homemade Watchers Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the next chapter of the SIS/Hellfire Club Saga:

953 - At the urging of Richeard, King Edgar grants legal autonomy to the Danelaw, stalemating Ailef and Elfrida, who were attempting to ferment rebellion in the region. Ailef and Elfrida once again retreat to Denmark.

973 - Richeard and Alfgar sail with Edgar to Chester, where he receives homage from the rulers of Alba, Strathclyde, Wales and the Kingdom of the Isles.

975 - 8 July. King Edgar dies and is succeeded by his 12-year-old son Edward. To alleviate suspicions among Edward's court about the two never-ageing advisers, Richeard and Alfgar fake their deaths and leave Winchester. Richeard determines to go underground for a generation but to watch over the Royal court from afar (this, however, would not last long, as Ailef's activities would force Richeard back into the political game again).

978 - 18 March. King Edward is murdered by the servants of his stepmother Queen Aelfthryth at Corfe Castle, and succeeded by his stepbrother Aethelred the Unready. Richeard suspects the involvement of Ailef, who may have acted through the Queen, as he had fostered a friendship with her before he fled the country, but Richeard cannot prove it since Ailef and Elfrida are still supposedly in Denmark.

980 - Vikings begin a new wave of raids on England, orchestrated by Ailef.

981 - Viking raids on Dorset, Devon, and Cornwall begin. Elfrida appears at this time in command of a longship and dubbed by her crew "Elfrida the Black Wolf" because of her black furs and long mane of black hair. She becomes notorious for her merciless attacks on English coastal settlements.

988 - Richeard and Alfgar return to Canterbury following the death of their friend Dunstan, Archbishop of Canterbury.

991 - After Aethelred signs a treaty with Duke Richard I of Normandy agreeing not to aid each others enemies, a suspicious Richeard sends Alfgar to Normandy to spy on the duke.
    Elfrida leads a Norse invasion force that sacks Ipswich, and is then at the Battle of Maldon, where the Danes defeat an English army. Elfrida slays Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, leader of the English army.
    Against the advice of Richeard, Aethelred pays the first Danegeld (of £10,000) to the Danes in return for their leaving England.

TO BE CONTINUED

Could you post the active and inactive Immortals of West Africa please

Cheers
    Apollo1

Comment

• Originally posted by Gardner View Post
      We needed a Black King, didn't we ?

Roderick Kingsley
      Known aliases : Cornelius Black, Aurelius Fitzroy
      Notable characteristics : Master of illusion
      Weapon : Black knightly sword
      Recorded kills : None, not a player of the Game
      Inconclusive fight agaisnt May-Ling Shen, 1486

Status
      Most recent base of operations : New-York ,Y
      trying to overthrow Aldrich Monk’s rule of the
      Hellfire Club
      Prior occupations : Satanic cult leader
      Roster of Immortals Status : Deceased
      Date : 12 May 1892
      Place : Manhattan, NY
      Victor : Aldrich Monk
      Watcher : Research, Hellfire Club

Background
      Original cultural affiliation : Saxon
      Born : 1344; Surrey, England
      First death : 1364; From legend, died trying to
      wrestle a demon for his own soul
      First teacher : Sir Francis Bacon
      Known associates : Hellfire Club
      Known past associates : Secret Immortals Society
      Known ennemies : May-Ling Shen ,SIS
      First recorded sighting : 1486; Kualan Valley,
      China. Wrestling mystical power from local
      Immortal mystic, but failed

A nasty customer, that one. The demon he wrestled my have been Kronos or another ancient Immortal with dellusions of demonhood.
      Monk knew him from way back and invited him over at the Hellfire Club in Mnhattan during the club's decade in America. He offered him a position as a Black King, but that was a mistake. An animal with two heads cannot live, and Kingsley the upstart understood it. He tried to get the upper hand in Monk's game and lost his head.

Cheers!
      G.
      Yes! I like this. The White King offers an old "friend" the position of Black King, but should have known kings don't share power. Even the Spartans found that out when their dual kings always used to vie for power and influence over each other. Monk killed the Black King, how long before Evangeline will have to move against the White Queen?

Cheers
      Apollo1

Comment

• Evangeline is in London, Messalina in New-York. I haven't figured it out yet.

Comment

• Yeah, no worries Gardner, i was just speculating. Unless Messalina makes overt moves toward displacing Evangeline, then the Black Queen probably won't perceive the White Queen as a threat. Kingsley directly challenged Aldrich's position and lost his head.

The Saga of the SIS and the Hellfire Club continues:

993 - Elfrida leads a Danish raid on Northumbria, destroying the original fortifications at Bamburgh Castle.

994 - Norse and Danish armies ravage the south-east, but fail to capture London. Richeard reaches out to the Norwegian faction and offers them a deal, as a result Olaf II of Norway is baptised at Andover and swears not to return to England. This setback angers Elfrida, who suspects Richeard's involvement.

998 - Danes raid the southern and western coasts. Elfrida's attacks have become ever more savage, frightening even the warriors sailing with her. Her ship the "Black Queen", now includes a special cadre of female warriors, or shield maidens, fiercely loyal to Elfrida, who she calls her "Valkyries".

999 - The Danes, including Elfrida and her Valkyries, raid Kent, attacking Rochester.

1001 - First Battle of Alton: a Viking fleet, led by Elfrida, arrives off the Sussex coast and the Danes clash with a united Hampshire army. Despite the Vikings losing more men, they win the field and advance further west, while the Anglo-Saxons retreat to Winchester, where Richeard and Alfgar receive word of the defeat and Elfrida's part in it.
          Anticipating Elfrida's next target, Richeard sends Alfgar to Devon. While the Vikings laid siege to Exeter, Alfgar slips into the village of Pinhoe disguised as a priest. Due to Exeter's strong fortifications, Elfrida ordered her troops to pillage nearby villages, including Pinhoe. Alfgar organised the men of Devon and Somerset to resist the invasion and the battle was hard, the defenders nearly used up all their ammunition. Alfgar sneaked through the Danish lines and ran to Exeter to get arrows and arms. He successfully returned to the defending Saxons and supplied them with the weapons. But the weapons were not enough to defeat the Vikings. Elfrida's Valkyries led the infiltration of Pinhoe and burned it to the ground. Elfrida confronted and challenged Alfgar. This time, the combatants were more evenly matched and the battle hard fought. Still, Alfgar was able to defeat Elfrida and, more wary of her tricks, was about to take her head until her shield maidens came to her rescue. Outnumbered and wounded, Alfgar was forced to retreat and fled back to Winchester.

Inconclusive fight between Alfgar of Winchester and Elfrida of York, aka Evangeline Black, 1001

TO BE CONTINUED.

Cheers
          Apollo1

Comment

• Good stories there, Apollo. About those Valkyries, is there any chance they could have been the Immortal Valkyries I referred to earlier on ? I always thought my little group of shiledmaidens were an independent teams unless they threw their lot with Elfrida...

I need you to do a research for me : the name of the French female disciple of Bethany Clarke please. Unless you retconned her out of existence from one of my deletions requests lol

Comment

Good stories there, Apollo. About those Valkyries, is there any chance they could have been the Immortal Valkyries I referred to earlier on ? I always thought my little group of shiledmaidens were an independent teams unless they threw their lot with Elfrida...

I need you to do a research for me : the name of the French female disciple of Bethany Clarke please. Unless you retconned her out of existence from one of my deletions requests lol
              No, my friend, not Immortal, as a character trait i'm introducing to Elfrida is that she doesn't trust other female Immortals, she's paranoid about them usurping her position with Ailef. She doesn't even trust the female members of the Hellfire Club! Lol
              The Valkyries are a forerunner of what would become Evangeline's personal bodyguard of mortal female assassins she personally trains.
              I'll find that student of Bethany Clarke for you.

Cheers
              Apollo1

Comment

• I like that paranoid trait of character about Evangeline and how you play with the ideas I gave you :-)
                Different Valkyries, then. Tough I wonder how Elfrida would have felt about her guard's Immortal counterparts.

Cna you please post a list of all West African Immortals on your files ? I am looking for ten of them I deleted i nthe last two years, I cannot remember their names.
                Last edited by Gardner; 11-08-2017, 03:43 AM.

Comment

I like that paranoid trait of character about Evangeline and how you play with the ideas I gave you :-)
                  Different Valkyries, then. Tough I wonder how Elfrida would have felt about her guard's Immortal counterparts.

Cna you please post a list of all West African Immortals on your files ? I am looking for ten of them I deleted i nthe last two years, I cannot remember their names.
                  Because my chronicles are still in a bit of a mess at the moment (5 years of neglect does that!), i'll most likely post all the African Immortals I've got, and you can see if any of them are the ones you deleted, is that okay?

Meantime, any chance you can post the chronicles for the active and inactive Immortals of Central and Eastern Asia?

Cheers
                  Apollo1

Comment

• Hello friend, here are your Central Asia immortals :

Yalvatch
                    Known aliases : Ouroz, Akbar Abdi, Nael Seddiq
                    Mustafa, Toursene of Ghazni, Said al Hamadi
                    Notable characteristics : Master swordsman
                    Weapon : Afghan cavalry saber
                    Recorded kills : *See Addendum*

Status
                    Most recent base of operations : Afghanistan
                    Alliance, also independent agent of Ravenwood
                    Prior occupations : Soldier, sword for hire, sailor,
                    freedom fighter
                    Roster of Immortals Status : Active
                    Date :
                    Place :
                    Victor :
                    Watcher : Kateb Ghermari

Background
                    Original cultural affiliation : Afghan, Aseri
                    Born : 1351; Steppes of Mazar-Y-Cherif,
                    Afganistan
                    First death : 1381, During capture of Herat by
                    Tamerlane
                    First teacher : Guard Guedji
                    Known associates : Tomi Mets, Stacy Goldhawk,
                    Aisha al-Fadhil, Hazeem Al Bachrim, Carter Wellan
                    Known past associates : Guard Guedj, Sajeda Milad,
                    Zia Quaderi, Barbrak Kamal
                    Known ennemies : Safiyah Khan, Iman Fasil
                    First recorded sighting : 1385. Afghanistan.
                    Found and mentored bty Guard Guedj

In 1351, when Tamerlane surged down Afganistan, a young man helped repelling the invaders and was killed for it. When he awoke, immortal, he was taken in by Guardi Guedji, the immortal known as "ancestor-to-all" because of his great age that was legendary in Afganistan. With help from his mentor, Yalvatch became one of the greatest champions of the Game and a skilled defensor of his people. If he became the man he is now, it is also thanks to Hazeem Al Bachrim and Carter Wellan who opened his mind to the outside world, be it the middlewest of the western countries. Yalvatch is now a freedom fighter in the Nothern Alliance, he has managed to expel the accursed Talibans from our country by uniting various Afghan groups fighting eachothers, with no small help from the American army, as he did against the Iranian three hundred years ago and during the Anglo-Afghan wars of the 18° century.

Kateb Ghemari, October 2016

Addendum
                    Recorded kills : Batu Orchibat, Sabir Taj Almasi, Emomali Nabiyev
                    Inconclusive fight against Yajub Yernazarov, 1405; Rajesh Aron, 1428; Safiyah Khan, 1450; Sharuq Aminedi, 1738; Simon Killian, 1839, Boris Krivine, 1979

Dalai Bayamba
                    Known aliases : Zolzaya, Lin Meï of Beijing,
                    Xu Kwang
                    Notable characteristics : Scar on left shoulder
                    predating First Death
                    Weapon : Flamerge rapier

Status
                    Most recent base of operations : Ulan Bator,
                    Mongolia
                    Roster of Immortals Status : Inactive
                    Date :
                    Place :
                    Victor :
                    Watcher : Bagji Bayar

Background
                    Original cultural affiliation : Mongol
                    Born : 1557, Eastern Mongolia
                    First death : 1577, Trampled by horses when
                    Ubutaï's raiders invaded her village
                    First teacher : Ubutaï the Dark Rider
                    Known past associates : Ubutaï, May-Ling Shen,
                    Meena Kamal, Emomali Nabiyev
                    First recorded sighting : Mongolia 1590; seeking
                    tutelage from May-Ling Shen

What can be worse for a parent than lose one's child ? Especially when that child is barely six months old. Sudden Infant Syndrom is what killed little Chan, Dalai's baby. Dalai Bayamba wanted to be a mother so much, a thing that the nature of immortality forbade her, cursing her with a barrne womb. So she set on the procedures for adoption and within two years she had her baby. But little Chan died. And Dalai is alone again, crying over her loss and cursing her immortality, cursing her barren womb.

Bagii Bayar, 2008

Amyr Beg
                    Known aliases : None
                    Notable characteristics : Harsh taskamster,
                    turned man of peace
                    Weapon(s) : Mongol cavalry saber

Status
                    Most recent base of operations : Lake Issyk-kul
                    Kyrgyzstan
                    Prior occupations : Chieftain’ son, traveller,
                    warrior, horseman, farmer
                    Date :
                    Place :
                    Victor :
                    Watcher : Pavel Ozov

Background
                    Original cultural affiliation : Kyrgiz highlander
                    Born : 110; Saya Mountain, Kyrgistan
                    First death : 139, Knifed to death during duel
                    of honor following tradition of ‘bride kidnapping’
                    First teacher : Jin Ke
                    Known past associates : Khan Singh, Jin Ke,
                    Adja Toprak, Oebarsius, Umryl of the Tatars,
                    Yajub Yernazarov, Emomali Nabiyev

First recorded sighting :140. Saya Mountains,
                    Kyrgistan; Found and mentored by Jin Ke

Amyr Beg trained Immortals in the ways of Immortality for nearly two thousand years before retiring during the years of WWII, he now trains falcons for the hunt, a more pacifical way to live with mother nature without having to teach others of his kind how to kill other Immortals. I don’t know where this change of heart comes from but this is an Immortal who renounced all violence and now thrives on peacful living.

Pavel Ozov, 2015

Sang Yum
                    Notable characteristics : Lives on Holy Ground
                    Stayed behing walls in a Tibetan lamasery from
                    1897 to 1996
                    Weapon : Never seen carrying any

Status
                    Most recent base of operations : Mazari Sharif,
                    Afghanistan
                    Date :
                    Place :
                    Victor :
                    Watcher : Mallison Carter

Background
                    Original cultural affiliation : Sino-Tibetan
                    Born : 676 BC Zhou Dynasty of China
                    First death : 651 BC, Unknown circumstances
                    First teacher : Sun Tzu
                    Known past associates : Lobon Naro-Boshung,
                    Methos, Kuang Cheng Tze, Thai Anh Tam
                    First recorded sighting : 490 BC, Spring and
                    Autumn Period of China, Qi state of China.
                    During warfare against Zhao nation, encounter with
                    Sun Tzu and Raan of Egypt counsellor to the Zhao

Originally created by Sylvia Volk, 1998

Aurel Stein
                    Known aliases : Aurel Berg, Professor Louis Stein,
                    Aurelius Eisenberg
                    Notable characteristics : Waks with a cane, lost
                    toes on right foot from exposure during travel in
                    China. Immortality triggered past his prime
                    Weapon : Afghan cavalry saber
                    Recorded kills : Unidentified Pakistani, Holger
                    Drachmann

Status
                    Most recent base of operations : Astana,
                    Khazakstan
                    Prior occupations : Ditto
                    Date :
                    Place :
                    Victor :
                    Watcher : Asmal El Kafi

Background
                    Original cultural affiliation : Magyar Jew
                    Born : 1862, Hungary
                    First death : 1916, Leading archeological
                    expedition in Central Asia, killed by bandits
                    First teacher : Kiem Sun
                    Known past associates : Kiem Sun, Carlo Baldoni,
                    Connie Richland, Andrew Kaspis, Kellistra
                    First recorded sighting : 1929 Beijing, China
                    Encounter with Zai Jie, no challenge made

Sir Mark Aurel Stein, the archeologist, scholar, explorer and geographer; in 1916 he began expeditions in the Gobi desert and along the Silk Route where it is suspected he met his first death. Kiem Sun's Watcher, at this time, reported that his assignment had been tutoring a foreign, white explorer from England. Aurel Stein never liked the evolution of modern society : too much noise, too much pollution, women taking too much their rights for granted, at least in Occidental society. He is a man like a hammer --- or rather an excavating trowel. He has no interest at all, so far as anyone can tell, in sex, power, fame, luxury or excitement; money interests him only so far as the lack of it threatens his freedom of action.
                    He formed some devoted friendships when young, but seems to have lost the power of attachment after reaching the age of thirty. In modern days, Stein led an archeological expedition in Afghanistan where he hoped to find a lead to some mysterious city that might have existed two hundred miles north of Khabul in ancient times.
                    In the post-WWII world, Aurel Stein was observed in conversation with Ursula Katz, immortal woman constantly on the move. They ran across each other in Ulan Bator and seemed to have some previous connection (though unobserved by the Watchers). Perhaps they met through Kiem Sun? Anyway, Katz scoffed at Aurel's reactionnary view of the world, and suggested he should broaden his horizons and start getting a life, for a change.
                    Aurel asked her how she was doing after the loss of her family in Buchenwald (?!!), Ursula answered that wiping the remnant of the ODESSA out did her a world of good.
                    Nothing more is reported of this brief and tantalizing conversation, which opens several questions: did Katz loose students of her immortal line to the Nazis, and would careful research discover her presence as an underground fighter against the Eternal Reich . . . ?

Asmal El Kafi
                    Assistant to Aurel Stein
                    5 July 2000

Last edited by Gardner; 11-10-2017, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Here goes China, with the four survivign members of the People's Protectorate groups, once called China Force

People's Protectorate Huang Xianshi
                      People's Protectorate codename : Ram
                      Notable characteristics : Master of the ‘assault of
                      the ram’ fighting technique, taught to him by
                      Immortal Maiden
                      Weapon(s) : Dao sword

Status
                      Most recent base of operations : Beijing, China
                      Protectorate
                      Prior occupations : Foot soldier, Chinese Infantry
                      Date :
                      Place :
                      Victor :
                      Watcher : People's Protectorate Watchers Team

Background
                      Original cultural affiliation : Chinese
                      Born : 1830. Fuzhou, China
                      First death : Soldier killed during Taipei Rebellion
                      (1851-1864)
                      First teacher : Immortal Maiden
                      Known associates : Immortal Maiden, People's
                      Protectorate
                      Known ennemies : Jenny Wong
                      First recorded sighting : 1850, Beijing China.
                      Brought to People's Protectorate by the Maiden

People's Protectorate Maya Lin
                      People's Protectorate codename : Rooster
                      Notable characteristics : Chalk-white skin
                      Weapon(s) : Dao sword

Status
                      Protectorate
                      Prior occupations : Undetermined
                      Date :
                      Place :
                      Victor :

Background
                      Born : 1959; Beijing, China
                      First death : 1979, Killed by Immortal Maiden to
                      trigger immortality at her prime, later brainwashed
                      into joining People's Protectorate
                      Protectorate
                      First recorded sighting : 1989. Beijing, China
                      With People's Protectorate, putting down
                      Tiananmen Square rally

People's Protectorate Shi Lang
                      Known aliases : King Hei, Fu Mingxia
                      People's Protectorate codename :Rabbit
                      Notable characteristics : Lightning speed and
                      reflexes
                      Weapon(s) : Chinese war sword

Status
                      Protectorate
                      Prior occupations : In service to the Emperor of
                      China
                      Date :
                      Place :
                      Victor :

Background
                      Born : 1662; Jiangxi province China
                      First death : 1690; Killed during kung-fu
                      tournament, participated under male disguise
                      Known associates : People's Protectorate,
                      Immortal Maiden
                      Known past associates : Jiao Yiu, Liao Hua,
                      Lin Biao
                      First recorded sighting : 1644. Beijing, China
                      Defending Beijing during capture of the city by
                      Li Zicheng’s peasant rebels

People's Protectorate Thaksin Shinawathra
                      People's Protectorate codename: Elephant (Thai
                      equivalant of ‘Pig’ in the Chinese Zodiac)
                      Notable characteristics : None
                      Weapon(s) : Manchu broadsword

Status
                      Protectorate
                      Prior occupations : Undetermined
                      Date :
                      Place :
                      Victor :

Background
                      Original cultural affiliation : Thai
                      Born : 1948; Rayond, Thailand
                      First death : 1978; Killed by Immortal Maiden to
                      trigger immortality at his prime, later brainwashed
                      into joining People's Protectorate
                      Protectorate
                      First recorded sighting : 1989. Beijing, China
                      With People's Protectorate, putting down
                      Tiananmen Square rally

Fu Kang-ho
                      Known aliases : Fu Kang-li, Chaoz Lipan
                      Weapon(s) : Quing Dynasty Niuweidao saber
                      Recorded kils : None, not a player of the Game

Status
                      Prior occupations : Fish exportation, sailor, student
                      of Frances Drummond, fish merchant
                      Date :
                      Place :
                      Victor :
                      Watcher : Yao Chan

Background
                      Born : 1645; Shenyan, Province of Liaoning, China
                      First death : 1685, Murdered by Guao Chang-Yong
                      of Poison Clan for not paying protection money
                      First teacher : Frances Drummond
                      Known associates : Frances Drummond
                      Known past associates : May-Ling Shen, Lang
                      Quing
                      Known ennemies : Poison Clan in pre-immortality
                      First recorded sighting : 1685, Shenyan. Found and
                      mentored by Frances

Fu Kang-ho keeps ouit of the Game, though he has been a very good one in the first centuries of his life. A Beijing businessman, he plays games on the board of trustees, his sharpest weapon is his tongue and his knoack at using Laws as help in the world of banking and financing. The remnants of the People’s Protectorate put pressure on him to recruit him in their covenant, a good position for him they said, with links to government officials, but Fu doesn’t care. He warned them to stay clear from his because he may be retired from the Game, but his Quing dynasty saber is still sharp and deadly in his hand.
                      Not a good idea to antagonize a group like that !

Yao Chan, July 2017

Hsien-Tsiang
                      Known aliases : Han Quingfu, Philosopher Han
                      Xiang, I Ching, Hiven Tsiang, Han Hsiang Tzu.
                      Cross-identified as Han Xiangzi of the Eight
                      Immortals
                      Notable characteristics : Plays a magic flute that
                      can resurrect the dead, according to legend
                      Never leaves Holy Grounds
                      Weapon : Never seen carrying any
                      Recorded kils : None, not a player of the Game

Status
                      Most recent base of operations : Namgyal
                      Monastery; Quinghai Province, China
                      Date :
                      Place :
                      Victor :
                      Watcher : Wong Kuk

Background
                      Born : 570; Tang Dynasty, China
                      First death : 600, Murdered by disciple of Confucius
                      over religous argument
                      First teacher : Xue Fang, possibly Sang Yum
                      Known past associates : Kiem Sun, May-Ling
                      Shen, Nakano Yodaruchi, Kuang Cheng Tze,
                      possibly Kellistra, Abbess Ng Mui, the Eight
                      Immortals, Black Pearl,Sajeda Milad, Chartchai
                      Ngamsan, Kiaw Win, Da Ming Po, Thai Anh Tam,
                      Kumari Sumati
                      Known ennemies : Lobon Naro-Boshung,
                      Immortal Maiden, formerly of the Eight Immortals
                      First recorded sighting : 1270, China
                      Repelling Mongol Forces with May-Ling Shen

Hsien Tsiang has had many names, spelt in in different fashions on various translations and elsewhere. He lived in China in the seventh century, was born and raised a Confucian, but converted to Buddhism and became a celebrated Buddhist scholar at an early age. His adventures would form the inspiration for books and plays, prints and paintings, and (much, much later) even movies.
                      After his first death and re-awakening, Hsien became convinced that Buddha himself had given to him a second chance at life, so that he could spread his word in China. And so Hsien-tsang began imparting the philosophy of Buddha upon fellow immortals across the whole Asian continent. In 675, he met up with immortal Xue Fang. It has been theorised Xue Fang wasn't the daughter of a general, as previously recorded, but rather an ancient immortal who was quite a firebrand during the seventh century.
                      Hsien became a student of Confucianism under the tutelage of Lu Dongbin and with him formed the Eight Immortals travelling group of Chinese myth.

Wong Kuk, October 2002

From the records of the Tribunal
                      8 September 2010

Our hearty congratulations go to the Eastern Asia Research team for their cross-referencing work that allowed to find the current whereabouts and final fates of the elusive Eight Immortals of Chinese mythology.
                      We always suspected Immortal Maiden was one of the Eight Immortals.

Good work !
                      What's next now, Sun Tzu ?

Comment

• Japan...

Kobayashi
                        Known aliases : Murakawa, Det. Yoshi Azuma
                        Notable characteristics : Uncompromising
                        character, dedicated his life to applying the Law
                        Body covered wxith Yakuza tattoos
                        Weapon : Black-braids katana
                        Recorded kills : Master Nakano, turned a violent
                        Yakuza into a Law enforcer

Status
                        Most recent base of operations : Tokyo, Japan
                        Division of Violent Crimes
                        Prior occipations : Soldier, Yakuza organisation
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :
                        Watcher : Ishy Matsu

Background
                        Original cultural affiliation : Japanese
                        Born : Edo Period of Japan, 1603-1868
                        First death : Killed by Matsuhiro Kanagawa to
                        trigger Immortality
                        First teacher : Matsuhiro Kanagawa
                        Known ennemies : Matsuhiro Kanagawa
                        First recorded sighting : 1868. Tokyo, Japan
                        Feuding against Kanagawa’s Yakuzas, labelled a
                        traitor

A violent character with uncompromising morals, placing the Law before everything, possibly to atone for the countless cimes he comitted in his “youth” : Kobayashi killed Immortal holy men from Japan on orders from Matsuhiro Kanagawa who sought to destroy Master Nakano Yodarushi and thus sent his disciple after any Immortal shrine keepr he could find, helped by hired muscle who would forcefully take the unfortunate Immortal out of Holy Grounds where Kobayashi would execute him or her. So far, four that we know of were murdered, all from different religions in Japan, including a Christian priest, two shintoist monks and a zen buddhist who studied under Nichiren in the 13th century. All innocent men, none of them Nakano Yodarushi.

Kobayashi got a change of heart after his encounter with a “Holy Man” in 1952, whose Quickening altered his personality and changed a bandit into a champion of the Law. The identity of the Holy Man isn’t known to us but clues point us to Master Nakano Yodarushi, missing since the 17th century and whose illusion-casting powers match the Holy Man’s : apparently an Immortal able to blend so much with his environment that it looked like magic. Who knows. Kobayash, a master hunter, found him anyway and killed him. The Q. Kobayashi received is called a “Light Quickening’, contrary to a Dark Quickening that changes a good man into an evil Immortal, the Light one does the opposite. Kobayashi has been at war with his teacher Kanagawa ever since, before the latter’s death in 2006.The Law hasn’t had a champion like him since the days when Mako was taming the wild west in the 19th century or the state of Texas in the 1990’s.

Ishy Matsu, 2015

Once known as the Tadokoro Brothers :

Ijiro Kawasai
                        Known aliases : Ijiro Tadokoro
                        Notable characteristics : Master escapist, master of
                        disguise and infiltration
                        Rarely seen without brother Shun
                        Weapon : Wakizachi with Ninja weaponry

Status
                        Prior occupations : Ninja assassin, mercenary
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :
                        Watcher : Tsuda Yukio & Mori Aminori

Background
                        Born : Heian Period, Island of Honshû Japan
                        First death : 9th Century, circumstances unknown
                        First teacher : The White Witch of Honshû
                        Known associates : Shun Kawasai, Isumi
                        Sakaki, Tsaganis
                        Known past associates : Akira Kawasai,
                        Isako Hojo, Hideo Tanaka, Frankie ‘Frances’
                        Drummond, Kyra of Sparta II
                        Known ennemies : Yasujiro ninja clan, Nariko
                        Genji, Ogai Sanjo, Mito Ogiwara, Matsuhiro
                        Kanagawa
                        First recorded sighting : 2004. Zurich, Switzerland
                        Attending funerals of Isadora Wynther, identified as
                        a past student of Kellistra

Shun Kawasai
                        Known aliases : Shun Tadokoro
                        Notable characteristics : Master escapist, master of
                        disguise and infiltration
                        Rarely seen without brother
                        Weapon : Wakizachi with Ninja weaponry

Status
                        Most recent base of operations : Mobile
                        Prior occupations : Ninja assassin, mercenary
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :
                        Watcher : Tsuda Yukio & Mori Aminori

Background
                        Known associates : Ijiro Kawasai, Isumi
                        Sakaki, Tsaganis
                        Known past associates : Akira Kawasai,
                        Isako Hojo, Hideo Tanaka, Frankie ‘Frances’
                        Drummond, Kyra of Sparta II
                        Known ennemies : Yasujiro ninja clan, Nariko
                        Genji, Ogai Sanjo, Mito Ogiwara, Matsuhiro
                        Kanagawa
                        Attending funerals of Isadora Wynther, identified as
                        a past student of Kellistra

From the Tribunal :
                        Watcher Research, Japan

Akira Kawasai was a sorcerer from the Island of Honshû and an immortal, famous for serving Emperor Jimmu, legendary founder of Japan. Already a seasoned immortal, he married a Westerner immortal known as "the white witch" who might have well been a past identity of Kellistra, since Ijiro and Shun Kawasai were identified as foster children of hers. Since there weren't many Kawasai immortals recorded living in Japan, we are positive that Ijiro and Shun were raised as warriors by both the White Witch and Akira.
                        Akira fell to the sword of Kellistra, for unknown reasons, before she leaft the Island and wandered all around Japan with her sons before disappearing by the turn of the century.
                        Nothing else is knows about the White Witch, she was an elusive immortal, difficult to keep tracks of, not a drawing is left of her. The same apply to Akira, exept for an undecipherable coded journal. The origins of Ijiro and Shun Kawasai remains a mystery as well as the lives they led in the last thousand years.

Kyala
                        Known aliases : Kyo, Midori Kisano, Deathmask
                        (assassin codename, Russo-Japanese War)
                        Weapon(s) : Broadsword manchu
                        Recorded kills : Oluwafiresayo, Zai Jie,
                        Kang Liwan, Flameshadow

Status
                        Prior occupations : Bodyguard of Matsuhiro
                        Kanagawa; assassin & spy, Russo-Japanese War
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :
                        Watcher : Keiko Hideki

Background
                        Original cultural affiliation : Japanese, Azai Clan
                        Born : 1540, Village on the outskirts of Edo, Japan
                        First death : 1560, Killed fighting Clan Rokkakuo,
                        arrow shot throught the heart, Battle of Norada
                        First teacher : Matsuhiro Kanagawa,
                        Known associates : Matsuhiro Kanagawa
                        First recorded sighting : 1560. Japan. Found on
                        battlefield by Kanagawa, at this leading Rokkaikuo
                        Clan’s army

Dubbed ‘Deathmask’, little Flower of Carnage aka Kyala was a brillant and crafty assassin who murdered her way across the armies of Manchuria during the Russo-Japanese war and also killed Russian officers and soldiers, spreading tales of terror of an unkillable ghost who wreaked havoc wherever she went. Her motives for killing aren’t known to us but we suspect her to simply be a psychopathic immortal manipulated by Matsuhiro Kanagawa, using her thrillseeking personality to create chaos in this beginnig of the 20th century.
                        Kyala disappeared in 1905, but for four hundred years she was the nemesis of the ennemies of Japan.

Watcher Research, Japan

Izumi Sakaki
                        Known aliases : Amika Nakamura
                        Notable characteristics : Hair dyed brown
                        Body covered with tattoos
                        Weapon : Afghan Cavalry saber

Status
                        Ronin" manga; troubleshooter
                        Prior occupations : Painter, printmaker
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :
                        Watcher : Ida Yoshiaki

Background
                        Known associates : Ijiro & Shun Kawasai,
                        Katsushika Hokusai
                        Known past associates : Jo Heiji, Flemeshadow
                        Attending funerals of Isadora Wynther, identified
                        as a past student of Kellistra

Another signing in Tokyo, the fourth in one week. Izumi is one of the most proficient and successful manga illustrators on the market. Little do her editor and her public know that the adventures depicted in her stories - those of a woman disguising herself as an immortal samurai - are actually hes, according to what we picked from her convesations with other immortals in Switzerland and Japan in the last five years. She has be seeing Ursula Katz - aka Kellistra - and the Kawasai brothers on four separate occasions, alluding to the amazing adventures she has lived in the past under the identities of Hua Mulan in ancient China and Sakura Haruno in Medieval Japan.
                        Truly an intriguing person, looking like a mere slip of a girl to whom no Watcher would give more than one century of existence. However, the descriptions of Huan and Sakura tend to match her features : to young women, looking frail but hiding a terrifying energy and deathly skills with the sword. A worthy student of Kellistra !

Ida Yoshiaki, 2005

To : the Tribunal
                        28 January 2011

Words in Watcher Circles of Japan is that Kiem Sun has found the recipe for the Kwanlo root, with which is is building an army of invicible mortals, as help in the Game. For the past five weeks, reports have been flowing in that immortals from all corners of Japan have been assaulted by packs of men dressed in fancy garbs, demonstrating super-human strenght : Tomonaga Ijiro, his student Kondo Tatsumi, Kenshiro Tatsuya, Izumi Sakaki, the Kisugi sisters, Jiro Eto and Genjo Ito
                        Kenshiro Tatsuya and Izumi Sakaki dispatched their attackers like tornadoes, while the Kisugi sisters managed to escape thanks to their evading skills. Ijiro, Tatsumi, Jiro and Ito where kidnapped and were nowhere to be found.
                        Kiem Sun has also been reported travelling a lot since the kidnapping and was present in each city where an immortal was attacked. It is to fear the seven aforementioned immortals were assaulted on orders from by Kiem Sun, a childlike immortal hidig his cowardice, first behind walls, and now behind an army of supermen.

From : Yoko Fujikawa, Head of East Asia Bureau, Japan Subdivision
                        To : Watcher Tribunal
                        Date : 7 February 2011

To be added to the Chronicle of Kiem Sun

After preliminary investigations and confirmations, I sady report the deaths of : Tomonaga Ijiro, Kondo Tatsumi, Jiro Eto, Genjo Ito. Their decapitated remains have been found in secluded places, all were bound and gagged before they lost their heads. The likely guilty part is Kiem Sun who had decided to leave a mark on the Immortal world by becoming a headhunter after eight hundred years of living on Holy Grounds.
                        Their deaths, is not only tragic because they were ambushed and murdered by a coward, but also those immortals represented different walks of life in Japan culture : Jiro Eto was a former Yamabushi and close associate to Hideo Tanaka, as was Genjo Ito, Tanaka's student.Ijiro was a 'Hibakusha', a survivor of 1945 Hiroshima boombing; his student a cyberspacer who had centuries of life ahead of him. With those immortals dead - especially the latter two - Tanaka is up for a revenge-driven quest for Kiem Sun and his batallion of supermen.
                        We shall see who prevails : the noble warrior, or the coward hiding behind and army of mortals.

Mitsunori Shibata
                        Known aliases : Saori de la Vega
                        Notable characteristics : Transvestite immortal
                        Weapon : Silver-braided katana
                        Inconclusive fight against George Chapman, 1954

Status
                        Prior occupations : Musician, singer
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :
                        Watcher : Kimika Niiya

Background
                        Original cultural affiliation : Japanese Brazilian
                        Born : 1907; Sao Paulo, Brazil
                        First death : 1942, Deported to local concentration
                        camp, killed while taking the defense of female
                        cousin
                        First teacher : Keiko Watanabe, at this time living
                        in the Japanese community of Sao Paulo
                        Known associates : Onna-Bugeisha gang
                        Known past associates : Keiko Watanabe
                        First recorded sighting : 1968. Kobe, Japan
                        Near-fatal encounter with George Chapman, serial
                        killer targeting transvestite immortals

Mitsunori Shibata once survived an encounter with George Chapman in 1954 when she was a very young Immortal, still wet behind the ears and few experiences of relationships with others of her kind. She thought he was a nice man to relate to, a connoisseur of men, women, fine wines, understanding of her dual nature. And once he got what he wanted from her, he asked for more: her Quickening. Poor Mitsunori was sorely disappointed but she fought like a little devil, well-taught by Keiko Watanabe. When the two women reunited in Tokyo, Mitsunori told her story to Keiko who wasn’t surprised her student survived : didn’t she teach her to stand ahead of nasty surprises like George Chapman ? Mitsunori was more trusting in that time, but she was prepared. She is less trusting now and even more prepared, ready to face the coming Gathering a few years from now.

Kimika Niiya, 2016

Rion Tajashima
                        Known aliases : Akino Tamura, Riina Ooyama
                        Notable characteristics : Japanese patriot,
                        fanatically devoted to the Emperor; teenaged
                        Weapon : Black braids katana

Status
                        Most recent base of operations : East Tokyo,
                        Japan
                        Hellions
                        Prior occupations : Brothel whore; one of the
                        Tokyo Roses operatign durign WWII
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :
                        Watcher : Makiko Inaba

Background
                        Born : 1701; Tokugawa Shogunate, Japan
                        First death : 1720; Brothel whore poisoned by
                        jealous rivals
                        First teacher : Hattoeri Hanzo
                        Known associates : East Tokyo Hellions
                        Known past associates : Matsuhiro Kanagawa
                        Known ennemies : Flameshadow, Hattori Hanzo,
                        Kenshiro Tatsuya
                        First recorded sighting : 1720. Yoshiwara Brothel,
                        Edo, today Tokyo. brothel courtesan/prostitute,
                        servicing Hattori Hanzo

Kenshiro Tatsuya
                        Known aliases : "Bug" Tatsuya, Tetsuo Shima
                        Weapon : Japanese military saber
                        Recorded kills : Genjo Ito

Status
                        Prior occupations : Motorcyclist, kaminari zoku
                        (« thunder tribe »)
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :
                        Watcher : Shingo Misawa

Background
                        Born : 1932, Kyoto Japan
                        First death : 1952, Motorcycle accident
                        First teacher : Keiko Watanabe
                        Known associates : None
                        Known past associates : Keiko Watanabe
                        First recorded sighting : 1952, Kyoto. Student of
                        Watanabe

Bug Tatsuya embodies the spirit of bosozoku. The hair, the attitude, the motorcycle. A rebel at heart, he never should fit in. He even uses a military sabre of his homeland instead of the Japanese katana that the majority of Immortal countrymen and women use. He travels around Japan, causing trouble wherever he goes. Speeding through traffic, setting fires and getting in fights. He better watch out though. Word is yakuza boss, Matsuhiro Kanagawa, is out for his head after Bug torched a restaurant that was a front for a betting parlor he owned. Bug better watch out, or sharpen his sword skills. I'd put my bets on the former samurai anyday.

Shingo Misawa. 2009

Created by Thepiscitelli, 2009

Keiko Watanabe
                        Known aliases : Tomoe Watanabe, Takamine
                        Hideko, Ariyoshi Sawako, Hojo Samako
                        Notable characterisitcs : Under the spell of a Dark
                        Quickening, from Toshiro Nakayata
                        Weapon : Black-braid katana
                        Recorded kills : *See Addendum*

Status
                        Prior occupations : Kickboxing, mah-jong player,
                        bodyguard, chaperone, ronin, onna-bugeisha
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :
                        Watcher : Taki Yukimura

Background
                        Born : 1520, Okinawa Japan
                        First death : 1540, Beaten to death by husband
                        First teacher : Natsuta
                        Known associates : Jiro Eguchi, Natsuta, Saori de
                        la Vega, Kenshiro Tatsuya, Onna-Bugeisha gang,
                        Megumi Eto, Mamiko Harada, Takeko Nakano,
                        Miki Shiba, Buchra Ouaziz
                        Know ennemies : Nariko Genji, Javier Valdez
                        First recorded sighting : 1540. Okinawa, Japan
                        Found and mentored by Natsuta, at this
                        time her husband's brother-in-law

Four centuries of immortality have turned the frightened mouse murdered by her husband into a splendid player of the Game and a brillant competitor in sports like kickboxing, but also chess and mah-jong; brains and muscles, a craft combination of the two have turned the metre slip of a girl from 14th century Japan into a well-adjusted woman. And we all know how women need to be well-adjusted in Japan. Competition is extreme, puts a lot of stress, and women must fight twice harder than men to get at the top. Be it in sports or in business. Or in the Game.

Taki Yukimura, 2003

Addendum

Recorded kills : Javier Valdez, Shinri Ikegami, Tutsomu Hayashida, Yorika Shirakawa, A’idah Sahar, Toshiro Nakayata, Miki Shiba
                        Inconclusive fight against Nariko Geni, 1615; Saeto Goemon, 1687; Ramelan, 1832

Toshio Katsumata
                        Known aliases : Dr. Toshio Yoshimoto
                        Notable characteristics : Ruthless character
                        Weapon : Golden-braids katana

Status
                        Most recent base of operations : Okinawa, Japan
                        Prior occupations : Surgeon, medical experiments
                        on chemical warfare, Unit 734, also under
                        Saddam Hussein regimen
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :
                        Watcher : Kiri Kato

Background
                        Born : Japan, unknown date
                        First death : Unrecorded
                        First teacher : Unrecorded
                        Known associates : Unrecorded
                        Known past associates : Hamran of Babylon,
                        Matsuhiro Kanagawa
                        Known ennemies : Jin Ke, May-Ling Shen
                        First recorded sighting : 1937-1945. Unit 731,
                        Pinfang district of Habin, Northeast China
                        Surgeon, Imperial Army of Japan, performing
                        medical experiments on prisoners of war at Unit
                        731, among them was May-Ling Shen he raped

Katsumata finally paid for the war crimes he comitted during WWII and particularly against May-Ling Shen who hunted him down in Okinawa. The medical experiments he performed were unethical and barbaric, ranking him with the Nazi doctors of Auschwts and it was time he paid in full blood. May-Ling’s nightmare took end when she took out that one.

Kiri Kaito, May 2003

Kondo Tatsumi
                        Notable characteristics : Teenaged immortal
                        Weapon : Training saber, discarded

Status
                        Most recent base of operations : Tokyo, Kanto
                        /Yokuse Dojo employee
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :
                        Watcher : Hiro Sakaki

Background
                        Original cultural affiliation : Japanese, Generation Y
                        Born : 1982, Kobe Japan
                        First death : 2000, Cyberspacer dead from self-
                        exaust
                        First teacher : Tomonaga Ijiro
                        Known associates : Tomonaga Ijiro
                        Known past associates : Felice Martin
                        First recorded sighting : 2000. Tokyo, Japan
                        Found by Tomonaga Ijiro

Kondo lived in his parent's basement surrounded by computers and state-of-the art technology, sealed away from reality and living only in cyberspace. Then his parents went away for one week holiday during wich Kondo forgot to feed, drink and clean himself. And that's how he died. From self-exhaustion. Burnout. In 2008 Kondo has progrssed: from a cyber-obsessed computer geek, he turned into a fine student under Ijiro's guidance, learning to appreciate the company of his fellow men and to properly use a sword.

Hiro Sakaki.

Ijiro Tomonaga
                        Known aliases : Ijiro Hama
                        Notable characteristics : Lost eye-sight watching
                        Hiroshhima atom bomb blast from afar
                        Weapon : Ijiro Clan silver-braid katana

Status
                        Most recent base of operations : Tokyo, Kanto
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :
                        Watcher : Hiro Sakaki

Background
                        Original cultural affiliation : Japanese, Hibakusha
                        (trad. « survivor of the bomb »)
                        Born : 1910, Hiroshima Japan
                        First death : 1945, Served poisoned herbal tea by
                        Ota Hideki to avoid pain from radiation poisoning
                        First teacher : Ota Hideki (aka Hokusai)
                        Known associates : Kondo Tatsumi
                        Known past associates : Ota Hideki, Jiro Eguchi
                        First recorded sighting : 1950. Outskirts of
                        Hiroshima. Found by Ota Hideki

From the Records of the Tribunal :

In Japan, after the bombs struck Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Hibakushas were treated with sympathy and sorrow in the middle of the horror that reverberating across the entire archipelago. Yet, as human beings they were little more than social outcasts, never allowed in any family for marriage and viewed with contempts, seen as unclean genetic stock.
                        After losing his sight watching the flash of Hiroshima, Tomonaga felt himself dying from slow radiation poisoning and with nothing to love settledin Hokkaido, where he hoped to find the strenght to put an end to his life. Instead of finding deadth, he found hope in the person of ancient calligrapher and painter Ota Hideki (aka Hokusai), four hundred years old immortals who gave him a herbal tea that alowed him a quick, painless death. When Tomonage awoke, he was a blind immortal with a short life ahead of him. Ideki trained him in the use of the katana and on how to use his smell and hearing to locate himself in space and his seventh sense o defend himself in the Game.
                        It took him five years of training with Hideki to master his remaining senses, five more to become a master of the Game. By the end of the 1960's, Japan had a new player in the Imortal Game, able to make a difference in the battle of good vs evil.
                        Last edited by Gardner; 10-04-2022, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the latest chronicles, my friend. Much appreciated.
                          I'm currently working on the next instalment of the SIS/Hellfire club saga which i'll post over the weekend. And i'm sorting through that list of African Immortals for you which i'll try and post Monday.

Cheers
                          Apollo1

Comment

• Thanks a lot! (thumbs up)
                            3680 Immortals on my databases so far (wink!)

Cheers!
                            Gardner
                            Last edited by Gardner; 06-23-2022, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot! (thumbs up)
                              3680 Immortals on my databases so far (wink!)

Cheers!
                              Gardner
                              Bloody hell! Lol
                              And here's me still sorting through the chronicles of the 2000-odd i have and hoping i haven't lost any! Which is why i'm grateful for you posting all the active and inactive Immortals of the present day, so at least I've got a place to organise from. Much appreciated.

As promised the next SIS/Hellfire Club instalment:

1002 - St Brice's Day Massacre. Fearing how much influence Ailef still wields among the Vikings still in England and the threat he poses, suspecting many of them may be aiding Elfrida's raids, Richeard convinces King Aethelred to order the deaths of all leading Danes in England. Among those killed is Gunhilde, the sister of King Sweyn I of Denmark.

1003 - Sweyn Forkbeard, King of Denmark, invades England in retaliation for the St Brice's Day Massacre. At his side is Ailef, and among his leading commanders is Elfrida and her Valkyries.

1004 - Elfrida leads raids in Devon and East Anglia.

1006 - Elfrida raids south eastern England from the Isle of Wight to Reading and spends the winter at Wallingford with Ailef. Richeard contemplates sending Alfgar to Wallingford to kill Elfrida, but recognises it would be a suicide mission and abandons the idea. By this time, Richeard has come to the realisation that Ailef outsmarted him by tricking Richeard into orchestrating the St Brice's Day Massacre so Ailef could invade England with the Danes at a distinct advantage. He vows he will never be tricked that way again.

1009 - Vikings led by Elfrida occupy Sandwich, Kent, attack London, and burn Oxford.

1011 - 29 Sept. Elfrida and the Danes capture Canterbury after a siege, taking Aelfheah, Archbishop of Canterbury, as a prisoner.

1012 - 19 Apr. Ailef has Aelfheah of Canterbury executed at Greenwich to prevent him being rescued by Richeard and Alfgar.

1013 - July. Sweyn Forkbeard, King of Denmark, is proclaimed as King within the Danelaw.
                              25 Dec. Sweyn, with Ailef and Elfrida by his side, is proclaimed King of all England in London. Ailef orders the capture of Richeard and Alfgar, but they escape and flee to Normandy with Aethelred.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Cheers
                              Apollo1

Comment

• Remind me to never challenge an Englishman on the history of his country lol
                                Good work!

Fu Kang-ho moved out of Beijing with the People's Protectoratye trying to bully him into joining their little group. He settled in Abuja, Nigeria, joining hte local Chinese community.

Also :

Tantini Kahindu
                                Notable characteristics ; Suffers from PTSD after
                                having been raped and killed by Hutu soldiers
                                Weapon : One-handed broadsword
                                Recorded kills : None known

Status
                                Most recent base of operations : Lagos, Nigeria
                                Prior occupations : Student, Augustine Sisters
                                school maintained by Beatriz Kimpa Vita
                                Date :
                                Place :
                                Victor :
                                Watcher : Elijah Okello

Background
                                Original cultural affiliation : Congolese
                                Born : 1985; Minova, DMR of the Congo
                                First death : 2010, Raped and murdered by Hutu
                                soldiers, her village was suspect in aiding and
                                abettting Congo Defense Forces
                                First teacher : Beatriz Kimpa Vita
                                Known associates : Aletha Brown
                                Known past associates : Beatriz Kimpa Vita
                                First recorded sighting : 2011. Kinsashe, DMR of
                                the Congo. Found by Beatriz

The horrors of gang rape and of the war in Congo reminds Tantini Kahindu of the wildlife in Africa : untamed, savage, destrying all beauti and innocence in this world. Six years after being ravaged by Hutu soldiers, her village destroyed for futile reasons, Tantini has found a new home in the Augustine convent maintained by immortal Beatriz Kimpa Vita. She studies, trains with the sword, learns about the vast world outside so that when she feels ready, she can leave Congo for good and make a new life for herself, hoping to keepr her nightmares away forever. This is agood person, a young woman scared and scarred but who, under proper guidance, will find her way on the Immortals scene and maybe in the Game.

Sister Felicité, Augustine Sister, 2017

William Sheppard
                                Known aliases : William Henry Sheppard, jr
                                William Dee Jones, Father Sheppard
                                Notable characteristics : Lives on Holy Grounds
                                Weapon : Not carrying one

Status
                                Most recent base of operations : Kano, Nigeria
                                Prior occupations : Missionary priest
                                Date :
                                Place :
                                Victor :
                                Watcher : Charlene Haas

Background
                                Original cultural affiliation : African-American
                                Born : 1865; Waynesboro, VR USA
                                First death : 1892; During travel to Congo, slaying
                                thirty-six hippopotamus to prevent local famine,
                                trampled by charging hippo
                                First teacher : Beatriz Kimpa-Vita
                                Known past associates : Beatrtiz Kimpa-Vita, also
                                Robert Gould and pre-immortal Andrew Cord in
                                battle agaisnt Union troops
                                First recorded sighting : 1892. Kuba territory,
                                Congo. Foudn and mentored by Beatriz

Last edited by Gardner; 12-05-2019, 06:15 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the update re: Fu Kang-ho, my friend, he values his head too much to stick around, i guess lol
                                  The next part of the Richeard/Ailef chess game is coming, and i'll have that list of African Immortals this week, as soon as i can sort through all the paperwork! Lol

Cheers
                                  Apollo1

Comment

• Okay, here are more from Nigeria : a close-knit clan and a pair of warriors.

Bashir ibn Khalid al Kal
                                    Known aliases : Garuba Ibn Muhunnad
                                    Notable characteristics : Never seen without
                                    blood-brother Salim; master strategist
                                    Weapon : Hausa cavalry saber
                                    Inconclusive fight against Mohamed Ousmane,
                                    1749; Sankara Baba-Ladé, 1804

Status
                                    Most recent base of operations : Hausa State,
                                    Nigeria
                                    Prior occupations : Hausa warrior, sword for hire
                                    Date : 1880 Conquest of Southern Nigeria by the
                                    British
                                    Place : Hausa State
                                    Victor : Eadwulf, SIS

Watcher : Samira Kanté

Background
                                    Original cultural affiliation : Hausa
                                    Born : 15th century; Katsina State, West Nigeria
                                    First death : Defending Queen Amina of the
                                    Hausa against invadign Arabs
                                    First teacher : Sghair M’Barek
                                    Known associates : Selim Ibn Khalid Al Kal
                                    Known past associates : Sghair M’Barek
                                    Known ennemies : Fulani Immortal Clan
                                    First recorded sighting : 1804, Hausa Sate.
                                    During invasion of Hausaby the Fulani, fought
                                    Sankara Babba-Ladé leading the Fulani invasion

Salim ibn Khalid al Kal
                                    Known aliases : Mansir Ibn Muhunnad
                                    Notable characteristics : Never seen without
                                    blood-brother Bashir; master strategist
                                    Weapon : Tulwar sword
                                    Inconclusive fight against Aicha Guelleh, 1982

Status
                                    Most recent base of operations : Hausa State,
                                    Nigeria
                                    Prior occupations : Hausa warrior, sword for hire
                                    Date : 1880 Conquest of Southern Nigeria by the
                                    British
                                    Place : Hausa State
                                    Victor : Richeard of Mercia, SIS
                                    Watcher : Samira Kanté

Background
                                    Original cultural affiliation : Hausa
                                    Born : 15th century; Katsina State, West Nigeria
                                    First death : Defending Queen Amina of the
                                    Hausa against invadign Arabs
                                    First teacher : Sghair M’Barek
                                    Known associates : Bashir Ibn Khalid Al Kal
                                    Known past associates : Sghair M’Barek
                                    Known ennemies : Fulani Immortal Clan
                                    First recorded sighting : 1804, Hausa Sate.
                                    During invasion of Hausaby the Fulani, witnessed
                                    the fight between Bashir and Sankara Babba-Ladé

And William Sheppard moved out of Nigeria to Accra, Ghana
                                    Last edited by Gardner; 12-05-2019, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• And now Apollo, back to the salt mines lol
                                      I need 20 Immortals from Latin America, i.e Mexico, South America, Central America
                                      10 males, 10 females born from Mesoamerica era to present times.

Thank you in advance...

Btw, how has Apollo2 been doing ? Do you still work with him ?
                                      Last edited by Gardner; 11-16-2017, 08:04 AM.

Comment

And now Apollo, back to the salt mines lol
                                        I need 20 Immortals from Latin America, i.e Mexico, South America, Central America
                                        10 males, 10 females born from Mesoamerica era to present times.

Thank you in advance...

Btw, how has Apollo2 been doing ? Do you still work with him ?
                                        I don't work with Apollo2 anymore really. I still see him, but he has other things going on in his life these days. He lost interest when the old site went away and hasn't really got the interest back. I'm doing this myself now.
                                        I'll get those Latin American names for you and i will post those African names once I've got all the old chronicles sorted out.

In the meantime, here's the next chapter in the ongoing Richeard/Ailef saga:

1014 - 3 Feb. Richeard and Alfgar set in motion a plan to restore Aethelred to the throne. Richeard reaches out to loyalists in London and sends an agent, a trained assassin, who infiltrates the Royal court and poisons Sweyn Forkbeard. He dies at Gainsborough, Lincolnshire. His son, Cnut, is proclaimed King of England by the Vikings while Ailef suspects the hand of his former brother-in-arms.
                                        Mar. Aethelred returns to reclaim his throne at the invitation of English nobles, allies of Richeard and Alfgar. At the same time, thanks to Richeard's influence, Olaf II Haraldsson of Norway attacks London in support of Aethelred.
                                        Ailef and Elfrida urge Cnut to leave England and return to Denmark to enforce his rule there.
                                        Among the victims of Olaf of Norway's attack on London is a local street thug and cutpurse named Saegar Lightfingers, cut down by a Viking sword and found wandering the streets by Ailef, who takes him with him back to Denmark. Saegar will in time abandon his birth name for that of his Hellfire Club name Sampson Brass.

To add:

SAMPSON BRASS

Known aliases: Saegar Lightfingers (birth name)

Born: 985, London, Kingdom of England
                                        First death: 1014, killed during King Olaf II Haraldsson of
                                        Norway's attack on London
                                        First teacher: Ailef of Deira, aka Aldrich Monk

1015 - By this time, Richeard and Alfgar have come to the conclusion that Aethelred is an unsuitable king. This is further proven when Sigeferth and Morcar, chief thegns of the Five Boroughs of the Danelaw, come to an assembly in Oxford where they are murdered by Eadric Streona, Aethelred's enforcer whom Richeard suspects is an agent of Ailef, owing to his support of the invading Danes. Richeard and Alfgar throw their support to Edmund Ironside, Aethelred's son, who has revolted against his father and established himself in the Danelaw.
                                        Aug. Cnut launches an invasion of England with Ailef and Elfrida at his side, along with Ailef's protégé-in-training Saegar.

1016 - King Aethelred dies, and is succeeded by his son Edmund Ironside.
                                        May. Battle of Brentford: King Edmund defeats Cnut, who then besieges London. Both Richeard and Ailef fight in the battle, along with Alfgar and Elfrida. They all seek each other out, but the chaos of battle means they all avoid each other.
                                        18 Oct. Battle of Ashingdon: Cnut defeats King Edmund. Richeard and Ailef finally meet again in battle. Richeard gains the upper hand, but their fight is abandoned when the English are forced into retreat. Edmund signs a treaty with Cnut, leaving Edmund as king of Wessex only.
                                        30 Nov. King Edmund dies and Cnut takes control of the whole country, exiling the remaining members of Edmund's family, including his two sons, Edward and Edmund. Richeard and Alfgar are forced to leave Wessex and head north when Ailef sends men to hunt them down.

To add:

Inconclusive fight between Richeard of Mercia and Ailef of Deira, aka Aldrich Monk, 1016

TO BE CONTINUED

Cheers
                                        Apollo1

Last edited by Apollo1; 11-16-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Hello Apollo! Good job again, I like what you did with Brass. I wonder why in one thousand years he didn't make it as at least a Black Bishop lol Lack of ambitions maybe ?

And one more African Immortal for your files :

Salomon Nyobé
                                          Known aliases : Ibrahim Mbassi
                                          Weapon : French Infantry saber

Status
                                          Most recent base of operations : Yaoundé,
                                          Cameroon
                                          Occupation : Social rights activist/blogger, trying to
                                          fight /endemic child abuse in Cameroon and also
                                          protecting migrant workers from exploitation
                                          Prior occupations : Civil rights activist, leading
                                          campaign of civi disobedience dubed « Operation
                                          Ghost Town » (1991)
                                          Date :
                                          Place :
                                          Victor :
                                          Watcher : Anne Marie Kiessou

Background
                                          Original cultural affiliation : Cameroonian
                                          Born : 1954; Subum, Northwestern Cameroon
                                          First death : 1986. Lake Nyos incident, intoxicated
                                          during eruptions of deadly gasses
                                          First teacher : Ibrahim Endele
                                          Known past associates : Ibrahim Endele
                                          Known ennemies : Barthelemy Kiesso
                                          First recorded sighting : 1991. Yaoundé,
                                          Cameroon. Leading Operation host Town with
                                          Ibrahim Endele

Kasanje

Known aliases : Goliwe Chiedebele
                                          Notable characteristics : Amoral war profiteer
                                          Weapon : Custom broadword, rumred to have it
                                          forged by Wayland Smith, master forger
                                          Inconclusive fight against Sghair M’Brek, 1670;
                                          Quuen Anna Nzanga, 1836

Status
                                          Most recent base of operations : Accra, Ghana
                                          Occupation : Businessman, weapons broker,
                                          selling them to armed groups in Somalia, DMR of
                                          Congo, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Sudan
                                          Prior occupations : Mercenary/marauder,
                                          Imbangala corps; founder, Kasanja Kingdom
                                          Date :
                                          Place :
                                          Victor :
                                          Watcher : Munachiso Nebechi

Background
                                          Original cultural affiliation : Angolan
                                          Born : Highlands of Angola, unknown date
                                          First teacher : Unrecorded
                                          Known past associates : Joao Soares de Almeida,
                                          Grayson, Callestina, Paul Karros, Colonel Melike,
                                          Eternal Swords of Allah
                                          Known ennemies : Queen Nzanga, Sunda Kastagir
                                          First recorded sighting : 1670. South Angola
                                          Leader of the Imbangala corps, in war against
                                          Kingdom of Kongo, fought Sghair M’Barek
                                          Last edited by Gardner; 11-17-2017, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• Greetings, Gardner! I'll work on those 20 Latin American names for you and get them posted ASAP. In the meantime, could you post the active and inactive Immortals of Southeast Asia please?

Those African names are taking longer than i thought as my old chronicles are still in a bit of a mess at the moment and it's taking longer to sort through them than i thought. As soon as I've got everything sorted i'll list them here.

Anyway, here's the next chapter in the ongoing Richeard/Ailef saga:

1017 - Ailef arranges the marriage of Cnut to Aethelred's widow Emma of Normandy. Cnut then divides England into the four Earldoms of Wessex, Mercia, East Anglia and Northumbria controlled by himself, Eadric Streona, Thorkell the Tall, and Eric Haakonsson respectively.
                                            Christmas - Ailef arranges the murder of his former ally Eadric, having outlived his usefulness, and sends Saegar to carry out the killing. Ailef begins forging his protégé into a blunt instrument, a weapon to be used agaimst his enemies. Cnut appoints Leofric as Earl of Mercia.

1018 - Cnut succeeds his brother Harold II of Denmark on the Danish throne. Richeard and Alfgar remain in hiding in northern England, moving from place to place while planning their next move against Ailef and Elfrida.

1020 - Richeard and Alfgar smuggle themselves out of England and into Normandy.

1025 - Ailef helps King Cnut forge an alliance with Byzantine emperor Constantine VIII. Meanwhile, after 5 years scouring the length and breadth of the British Isles, Elfrida realises Richeard and Alfgar have escaped. Their whereabouts remain unknown to Ailef and Elfrida.

1027 - Cnut invades the Kingdom of Scotland, forcing Malcolm II to pay homage.
                                            14 May: Richeard and Alfgar attend the crowning of Henry I as King of France at Reims cathedral.

1028 - Cnut becomes King of Norway in addition to King of Denmark and England and Ailef, close adviser and friend to the king, has never been more powerful or influential. He revels in his personal victory over Richeard.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Cheers
                                            Apollo1

Comment

• Good research work again, Apollo1
                                              Here are the Southeast Asian immies :

Alyssa Bautista
                                              Known aliases : Lilet Chak
                                              Weapon : Kampilan, traditional Filippino sword
                                              Recorded kills : Sebastiàn Benedict, Sin Sang-
                                              chul,Alec Thorne, Krishna Patel

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations : Angeles City,
                                              Philippines
                                              Prior occupations : Traveller, house worker,
                                              indentured servant
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor :
                                              Watcher : Maria Belquis

Background
                                              Original cultural affiliation : Filipino
                                              Born : 1964; Manilla, Philippines
                                              First death : 1978; Stabbed by client
                                              First teacher : Horacio Aquiler
                                              Know associates : Kin-ngoh Tay
                                              Known past associates : Horacio Aquiler,
                                              May-Ling Shen
                                              First recorded sighting : 1980 .Manila, Philippines
                                              Found on the streets by Horacio Aquiler

The movie ‘Lilet never happened‘ featuring the life of an underage prostitute in Manilla had for main actress an actual teen prostitute called Lilet, aka Alyssa Bautista, a street teen fending for herself in the Philippines sicne 1886, the years of her first sighting. She lived a life of thievery and prostitution, on the fringes of society and where the Game was concerned taking advantage of her youthful looks, taking immortals off-guard with a knife, or poisoned cosmetics before taking their heads. Be they merchants for a foreign power, businessmen, tourists or the odd sexual predator, they fell to her sword and we are positive that a fair number of missing immortals on our roster are among her known quarries. While the movie depicting her life is heart-breaking, and tells hard truths about underage prostitution in Southeast Asia, Alyssa made her choice in life, or maybe she lives this life because she knows no other way to live.

Watcher Bureau, Southeast Asia

Ramelan
                                              Known aliases : Burhanuddin Arahap, Raden
                                              Kartawidjaja, Sutan Sjahrir, Haryayiid Ramelan
                                              Notable characteristics : Former cannibalism
                                              practicioner
                                              Weapon : Klewang machete
                                              Recorded kills : Ulfah Kawilarang, Tjipo Adjeng,
                                              Horacio Aquiler, Leung Ka-Fai, Jane Durieux,
                                              Andrew Kaspis, Razak Mohamed
                                              Inconclusive fight against Keiko Watanabe, 1832;
                                              Moen Claes, 1966; Razak Mohammed, 2011

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations : Meulaboh, Sumatra
                                              Indonesia.
                                              Prior occupations : Pirate ship captain
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor :
                                              Watcher : Avner Maor

Background
                                              Original cultural affiliation : Batak
                                              Born : North Sumatra, Indonesia; undetermined date
                                              First teacher : Giovanni Caboto
                                              Known past associates : John Cabot, Siah-Seck
                                              First recorded sighting : 1822; Pematangsiantar,
                                              Sumatra, taught the Game by Giovanni Caboto

In 1999, Andrew Kaspis' body was found by his Watcher, headless, after being missing for one week. Not only did it remove an excellent player of the Game from the world, but also a brillant researcher on the verge of finding cures for some of mankind's plagues such as heart diseases.
                                              But I'm not writing Kaspis' final report. His death is linked to the activities of a fearsome headhunter, not only an immortal but also a genuine headhunter : born in Indonesia around the 17° Century, Ramelan of the Batak hailed from a culture that saw men bring the art of eating human flesh to the ranks of science.
                                              Giovanni Caboto, aka John Cabot, immortal, visited Batak land on February 1820. His ship had to put in for water at Tapanuli, a very large bay a quarter of the way down the Sumatra coast to Bencoolen. The country here was inhabited by a proto-Malay race called the Bataks. His friend and Watcher Marsden, in his History of Sumatra, had said the Bataks were cannibals. So had some earlier Portuguese explorers. There was something too in Marco Polo's 'Travels' to that effect. Raffles found 'the Bataks are not a bad people, notwithstanding they eat one another. They are not savages, for they write and read, and think as much or more than those brought up in our national school'. He admits that 'the Bataks' 'state of society is very peculiar'.
                                              Cabot made an educated man out of Ramelan, teaching him of the Western world, but also of the Game, of Quickenings and the power they gave. Since cannibals also believe severing an ennemy's head and eating his flesh will give them his powers, Ramelan made a point of challenging every immortal he met in Southeast Asia, taking their heads and keeping them as trophies, shrunken.
                                              After parting company with Stein, Ramelan went back to Sumatra were he met up with immortal pirate Siah-Seck ("Black Dog") with whom he hooked up and started plundering the China sea, ransacking ships, taking heads and making quite a name for himself : Ramelan, the immortal cannibal who will take your head and also your body ! One century later, Ramelan might perfectly have integrated the ways of the "civilized" world, but still : he is the ultimate headhunter of the immortals community.

Avner Maor
                                              Djarkata, 2004

Maya Sokhit
                                              Known aliases : Chanthou Oeur
                                              Notable characteristics : 5’2’’ tall
                                              Weapon : Standard tachi
                                              Recorded kills : Preap Sovath,Leopold Keita, Khemeng, Lok Tsui, Lee Jun Li,
                                              Van Narong

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations : Monastery of
                                              Sagaing, Burma
                                              Occupation : Librarian, Monastery of Saigaing
                                              Prior occupations : Librarian, Western litterature
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor :
                                              Watcher : Frank Cho

Background
                                              Original cultural affiliation : Cambodian
                                              Born : 1949; Kampong Speu, Cambodia
                                              First death : 1975; Librarian murdered with 1
                                              Millions Cambodians by Khmer Rouges
                                              First teacher : Duncan MacLeod
                                              Known associates : Sau Bau Gyi
                                              Known past associates : Duncan MacLeod
                                              First recorded sighting : 1975. Kampong Speu.
                                              Found and mentored by Duncan MacLeod at this
                                              time helping bury children murdered by Khmer
                                              Rouges

Duncan MacLeod tends to drive his students wild, leaving them unchecked on the immortal scene. Richie Ryan matured into a prolific player of the Game, Gregor Czardas is neurotic, Danny Cimoli was given the fear of God so to speak, to the extent of comign after his teacher’s head, Devon Merrick was left untrained.
                                              I could go on. Maya Samphan is one of the immortal women he took under his care and showed as less psychological skills with the poor woman than with Cimoli or hapless Yora Comba, we should be lucky she didn’t become a serial kilelr like Lucretia Calabriani. This is a decent woman who has been playing the Game in her own fashion, coming after any immortal hurting her people while at the same time preserving as many books as she can at the Monastery of Saigang, in Burma.

Frank Cho

Siah-Seck
                                              Known aliases : Qaratai Kereyid, Tung, Kwan Ngo,
                                              Siavash Sarlati
                                              Weapon : Boarding pirate saber
                                              Recorded kills : Armand Vajaras, Li-ming Wu,
                                              Chao-Chak Chalor
                                              Inconclusive fight against Ikmat Ibn Abid, 1505;
                                              Sarah of Antioch, 1635; Eshref Cano, 1648,
                                              Koert Bloodgood, 1692; Rocco Lago, 1815

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations : Singapore,
                                              Malaysia
                                              Occupation : Sea pirate, active off the shores of
                                              Malaysia
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor :
                                              Watcher : Tao Wong

Background
                                              Original cultural affiliation : Turk
                                              Born : 1367, City port of Turkey, unspecified
                                              First death : 1396, Pirate killed boarding a merchant
                                              ship
                                              First teacher : Xavier St Cloud
                                              Known associates : Kellistra
                                              Known past associates : Xavier St Cloud, Benjamin
                                              Constant, Cybele Wong, Hachim Barro-Diene; Deng
                                              Zhen, Neveda Erez, Imagawa Kata, Bo Gang,
                                              Hayam-Wuruk Alatas, Ho-soon Kit, Ahmet Ali
                                              Celikten, Majuddin Bin Rajab, Hassan-ii-Sabah,
                                              First recorded sighting : 1396 Pacific South-West
                                              Found and mentiored by Xavier St.Cloud

From : Watcher Bureau, Southwest Asia
                                              To : Watcher Tribunal
                                              Date : 25 December 2011

After killing their way across Iran, Irak and Israel, Sghair M'Barek and Fethi Zouaoui made their way to Jerusalem, Palestine, where they hoped to find the fabled Ishtar of Erech and her consort, man of peace Jesus of Nazareth. While we shudder at the idea of immortals fighting in a holy city like Jerusalem, let alone killing Jesus Christ himself, we didn't neeed to be afraid : the two immortals were met on the outskirts of the city by Ishtar and Siah-Seck, pirate woman ad long-standing associate of Kellistra when they were operating in London in 1888 as the Whitechapel Trio. Instead of spending the day of Christmas with her lover, also his birthday, Ishtar was forced to fight again; Siah-Seck, not a Christian herself, found thrilling to score another victory for Ravenwood.

Siah-Sek's name means "Black Dog" in Turkish. She first appears in Watcher records in 1396, where she was observed meeting her presumed first death. At the time she was already a full-fledged pirate, and in fact died boarding a vessel on the Black Sea. It is only by chance that a Watcher had taken passage aboard this unlucky ship, and survived to record the emergence of this highly intriguing immortal. Although Siah-Sek was then Watched and her history recorded diligently by Watchers of proven skill, it was not until she met Benjamin Constant several centuries later (!!) that it became obvious that this old and dangerous immortal was not a man, but a woman ! Evidently, Siah-Sek could not resist Constant's charms. A flaw that would be the downfall of many women both immortal and mortal. Her shocking mesalliance with young Benjamin was the scandal of London society, but it gave the clue to her current Watcher: the pirate was a piratess and always had been so, living her entire career in male disguise and never once being found out. She was a seaman at the time of her first death and a smuggler; an infamous pirate and highwayman in later days, roaming the Mediterranean area and the area of Ankara. Almost to the present day, Siah-Sek was the scourge of merchant ship captains and proprietors of cruising boats. Siah-Sek vanished in 1987 and is presumed deceased. I have searched for my immortal for five long years now, and must reluctantly close the Chronicle of one of the most swashbuckling women ever born . . .

Oshima Kalashi, 3.06.1990
                                              Watcher Research, Asian Bureau

Gardner & Sylvia Volk, 2000

Chani Chuparat
                                              Known aliases : Chanika Suthjaritkul,
                                              Chani Nittpatansai
                                              Notable characteristics : 4'7''
                                              Weapon : Thai krabong
                                              Recorded kills : Soeprapto, Jaidee Samak,
                                              Prachuap Lukgami, Seok Gi-Su, Tran Loc
                                              Inconclusive fight against Sudarak Praetung, 1424;
                                              Sun Ching, 1688; Krijak Chamlong, 1899

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations : Bangkok, Thailand.
                                              Occupation : Working to free children from pedophile
                                              Brothels; Bangkok Recovery Center
                                              Prior occupations : Social worker, traveller, student
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor :
                                              Watcher : Sonia Cooling

Background
                                              Born : 1323; Samut Prakhan, Thailand
                                              First death : 1347, Murdered by husband when she
                                              couldn't produce an heir
                                              First teacher : May-Ling Shen
                                              Known associates : Chao-tak Chalor; Ravenwood
                                              Immortals, Nuha Kalash
                                              Known past associates : May-Ling Shen, Frances
                                              Drummond, Cho Mi-ja, Sinawathra, Tata Somnag
                                              Known ennemies : Seok Gi-Su, Tran Loc
                                              First recorded sighting : 1380 Thailand; found
                                              and mentored by May-Ling Shen

Chani turned down Ravenwood’s offer to join their ranks as bodyguards of celebrities, she has much to do in her job, way too many brothels to close down and children to save from predatory pedophiles. There is also the small business of havign to play the Game so as to cull immortal numbers in Thailand from European pedophiles, she bags one each passing years. Great help from corrupt police force too, she has to bribe them so she can get proper investigations on brothels and no investigation on decapitated bodies lying around.

Sonia Cooling, 2012

Kin-ngoh Tay
                                              Known aliases : Julia Bonifacio, Susana Narvaez,
                                              Karen Tolleno
                                              Notable characteristics : Warlike woman-at-arms
                                              Weapon : Kampilan, traditional Filippino sword
                                              Inconclusive fight against Carlos Montoya, 1892;

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations : Phillipines
                                              Occupation : Army officer, 6th Infantry Division
                                              Philippine Army all-female company
                                              Prior occupations : Fillipino warrior; co-leader,
                                              Katipunan, Philipines revolutionary society
                                              against Spanish rule; Tondo freedom fighter
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor :
                                              Watcher : Isabel Abyssirah

Background
                                              Original cultural affiliation : Filippino
                                              Born : 1501; Mactan Island, Philippines
                                              First death : 1521; Fighting Portuguese soldiers
                                              led by explorer Ferdinand Magellan
                                              First teacher : Cassivellaunus
                                              Known associates : Alyssa Bautista
                                              Known past associates : Cassivallaunus,
                                              Anastasio Felix (aka Jomo Larruceo)
                                              Known ennemies : Akasaganga
                                              First recorded sighting : 1521. Mactan Island
                                              Found and mentored by Andswaru, aka
                                              Cassivellaunus, Magellan’s cartographer

Cristina Tiahahu
                                              Known aliases : Sinta Rahayu, Letilu Belquis
                                              Notable characteristics : Teenaged Immortal
                                              Flower tattoos on right shoulder
                                              Weapon : Moluccan saber

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations : Sumatra,
                                              Indonesia
                                              Occupation : Ecoterrorist, trying to preserve flora
                                              and fauna of Indonesia
                                              Prior occupations : Rebel fighter, leading Guerillas
                                              against Ducth colonial goverment and against
                                              Japanese forces of occupation, WWII
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor :
                                              Watcher : Javier Arruceo

Background
                                              Original cultural affiliation : Moluccan
                                              Born : 1800; Molucca, Indonesia
                                              First death : 1818, Fighting Dutch colonial
                                              government along with Pattimura
                                              First teacher : Supriya Bhaskar
                                              Known associates : Jawahir Saleh
                                              Known past associates : Supriya Bhaskar
                                              Known ennemies : Ramelan of the Batak
                                              First recorded sighting : 1818. Molocca, Idonesia
                                              Disciple of Supriya Bhaskar, later trained after she
                                              helped escape Dutch colonists, faking her death

Kan-chiang Ch’ih
                                              Known aliases : Kan-Chiang Mo-Yeh, Khan Chang,
                                              Liu Feng-wu
                                              Notable characteristics : Greyish hair
                                              Weapon : Never seen carryin any

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations : Rayong, Thailand.
                                              Prior occupations : Metalsmith, traveller, teacher
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor :
                                              Watcher : Lia Wen

Background
                                              Born : 4th Century BC, China
                                              First death : From legend, swordsmith displeasing
                                              the King of Ch'uh
                                              First teacher : Nakano Yodaruchi
                                              Known past associates : Master Nakano, Ditaka
                                              Khumpai, Panyarachun Sundaravej, Ma Daek-Suk,
                                              Ma Chun-Ja, Isuke Ishkand, Maraja-Kalo, Violet
                                              Song, No Muong, Khan Singh, Thai Anh Tam
                                              Known enemies : Hattori Hanzo, Matsuhiro
                                              Kanagawa, Safiyah Khan, Ling Wang Pai
                                              First recorded sighting : 1000, Pacific Southwest
                                              Inconclusive fight against Matsuhiro Kanagawa

According to legend, immortal Kan-chiang lived from 403 to 221 B.C., the period of the Warring Kingdoms, China was divided into militaristic states fighting with increasing ferocity as they refined the machinery of warfare. Towards the end of this period, two large kingdoms, Ch'u and Ch'in, having subdued many of the other kingdoms, were each striving towards the goal of unifying China under one rule.
                                              The tale of "The Magic Swords" discloses what the Original cultural affiliations of this immortal might have been :
                                              In ancient China, Kan-chiang the wondrous swordsmith took three years to forge a matched pair of swords (called male and female swords) angering the King of Ch'u who vowed to slay the smith when the blades were delivered. As the smith completed his task, his wife was nearing her time of birth, and her husband told her he feared that the King would kill him; he told her that if her child was a son, then when this son came of age, to have him go to the south hill where on a stone, stood a pine with the sword in its back. Then he set off, bearing the female sword, to deliver to the King - who had been warned by divination that the swordsmith would cheat him of the male sword - and who killed him in a rage.
                                              When the swordsmith's son Ch'ih came of age, his mother told him this terrible story and sent him out to find the sword. Leaving the house, the boy faced south; there he saw no hill, but a pillar of pine on a base of stone; with his axe he hewed open the back and found the male sword. Then he burned for revenge day and night.
                                              The King dreamed that a youth was coming to kill him, and offered a thousand in gold for the lad's head; Ch'ih heard of this and fled into the mountains, singing a sad song as he did. There, he met a stranger and told his tale; the stranger said, "I hear the King offered a thousand in gold for your head. Give me the sword and your head! And I will avenge your father."
                                              "Excellent!" cried the youth. Then and there he slit his throat; then, still standing upright, he offered the sword with one hand, his own head with the other.
                                              "I shall not betray you," promised the stranger, and only then did the boy's body topple; carrying the head, the stranger then went to the King . . . who was delighted. "Reward me!" said the stranger, "but first, remember: this is the head of a brave man. You had best boil it in a cauldron."
                                              The King did so. But for three days and nights the head would not perish, but leapt up angrily in the boiling water whenever it beheld the King. The stranger said then, "I fear the boy's head will never cook until Your Majesty comes close to rebuke it!" But when the ruler drew near, the stranger drew the male sword and swopped the royal head off with a single blow, letting it fall in the cauldron; then he cut off his own head, and it too fell into the soup. All three heads cooked into one, and therefore the King's people divided the whole into three portions and buried them in the place now called the Tomb of the Three Kings.
                                              According to some versions, Kan-Chiang Mo-yeh was the swordsmith's name; others say these were two names, those of the swordsmith and his wife, or else those of the male and female sword.

Watcher Research, Southeast Asia

Sau Bau Gyi
                                              Known aliases : Ashin Wirathu
                                              Notable characteristics : Shaven head, lives on
                                              Holy Grounds
                                              Weapon(s) : Burmese war sword, discarded
                                              Recorded kills : Fanees Skdar (suspected)
                                              Inconclusive fight against Ma Thida, 1748

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations : Monastery of
                                              Sagaing, Burma
                                              Prior occupations : Soldier of Burmese army under
                                              King Tabinshwehti; soldier, Konbaung Dynasty
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor :
                                              Watcher : Than Aye

Background
                                              Original cultural affiliation : Burmese, member of
                                              the Buddhist monkood
                                              Born : 1531; Kingdom of Taungoo, Burma
                                              First death : 1551, In war against Kingdom of Mon
                                              First teacher : Hsien-Tsiang
                                              Known associates : Hsien-Tsiang, Maya Samphan
                                              Known past associates : Darius, Kan-Chiang
                                              Ch’ih, Kiaw Win, Law-Yone
                                              Known ennemies : Lobon Naro-Boshung,
                                              Immortal Maiden
                                              First recorded sighting : 1551. Kingdom of
                                              Taungoo. Found and mentored by Hsien-Tsiang

Once a warrior, mass murderer, serial rapist and kilelr of women and children, with sins on his cosncience to make the devil pale with envy, Sau Bay Gyi was so feared and hated on the South Asian continent that his enneies were too numerous to count and there has been a fair number of immortals coming at the doors of his monastery, requesting his head on a silver plate. But Sau Bau Gyi made peace with his ghosts and accepted that the evil immortal he once was had disappeared forever, all this thanks to the teahcings of Hsien-Tsiang, oen of he most peaceful immortals on Earth, the Darius of Southeast Asia.
                                              His latest conflict came in 2010 when a Mon immortal challenged him for crimes comitted against her people, and this time he was ready to surrender, but his friend Maya Samphan would’nt allow it and she dispatched Law-Yone herself. Such a gesture coming from a woman once murdered by the Kher Rouges during the Cmabodian Genocide speaks volumes of the kindness and generosity coming from this man who doesn’t advocate violence and has stated that no Buddhist can be a nationalist : Buddhism ignore races, states or religions. Or the Game.

Than Aye, May 2015

Louisa Law-Yone
                                              Known aliases : Louisa Naing
                                              Weapon : Malaysian kriss

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations : Sagaing, Burma
                                              Prior occupations : Dancer, village woman, actiely
                                              hunting Burmese soldiers
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor :
                                              Watcher : Research, Southeast Asia

Background
                                              Original cultural affiliation : Mon
                                              Born : 1721; Burma
                                              First death : 1740, Massacred with her people by
                                              Burmese soldiers when the Mons rebelled against
                                              Burma rule
                                              First teacher : Sau Bau Gyi
                                              Known past associates : Richeard of Mercia
                                              Known ennemies : Sau Bau Gyi
                                              First recorded sighting : 1852. Anglo-Burma War
                                              Encounter with Richeard of Mercia when the
                                              British aided the Mons to free themselves from the
                                              rule of the Burman monarchy.

Law-Yone never forgave Sau Bau Gyi for the part he mistakenly tookin the massacre of the Mon people by the Burmese in the 18th century and for three hundred years hunted him al though Southeast Asia : Thailand, Laos, Vietnam when the war raged on, she allied herself with Immortal Maiden to seek him out in the monasteries of Lhassa, Tibet, to no avail, she could never find him. Sau Bau Gyi is a man who hides behind many walls but those walls allow him to make penances for countless sins he has on his conscience, something his friend Maya Samphan understands well. However she knew that if Sau Bau Gyi allowed Mon to take her revenge, to kill him in comabat, it would solve nothing : it wouldn’t heal Louisa’s wounds and a good man would be removed from a world bereft of Darius. A wild card, Maya Samphan discretly challenged Louisa, offerign her to walk away. Which she did, choosing life over death, forgiveness over hatred..

From the Chronicle of Maya Samphan

Souvanna Phouma
                                              Known aliases : Photisarath, Ouane Rattikone
                                              Notable characteristics : 4’6’’
                                              Immortality triggered past her prime
                                              Weapon(s) : Klewang machete

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations : Vientiane, Laos
                                              Occupation : Director, Mission for Elephants,
                                              working to protect the remaining 400 elephants of
                                              Laos
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor :
                                              Watcher : Vong Savang

Background
                                              Original cultural affiliation : Laotian
                                              Born : 1324; Kingdom of Lan Xan, present-day
                                              Laos
                                              First death : 1387, Beaten to death by husband
                                              First teacher : Xuan
                                              Known past associates : Xuan, Kham Nai
                                              First recorded sighting : 1387, Kingdiom of Lan
                                              Xan Student of Xuan

Kit Samak
                                              Known aliases : Surayud Yongchaiyudh, Chavalit
                                              Shinawatra; Bun Thean
                                              Weapon(s) : Chinese War sword
                                              Recorded kills : Sai Sai Kham, Kongsampong
                                              Pramoj

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations : Bangkok,
                                              Thailand
                                              Occupation : Officer, Royal Thai Army
                                              Prior occupations : Captain, Thai army, WWII;
                                              soldier, Ayutthaya Kingdom Army; student of
                                              Frances Drummond, mercenary sword
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor :
                                              Watcher : Thaksin Chulanont

Background
                                              Born : 1708, Village outside of Chanthaduri,
                                              Thailand
                                              First death : 1730, Attacked by robbers
                                              First teacher : Frances Drummond
                                              Known associates : Frances Drummond, Chaisai
                                              Suthjaritkul
                                              Known past associates : May-Ling Shen
                                              First recorded sighting : 1730, outskirts of
                                              Chanthaduri. Found and mentored by Frances
                                              Last edited by Gardner; 12-01-2022, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the chronicles, my friend, much appreciated again.

In the meantime, i have the first batch of Latin American names you wanted. First off, i have ten male names:

Names of Spanish origin:

Beturian Allende
                                                Prejun Casamayor
                                                Arxel De Tavira
                                                Xuoco Elcano
                                                Elixio Hoero
                                                Tome Luna
                                                Aleix Miguez

Names of Portuguese origin:

Modesto Anjos
                                                Eulogio Guajira
                                                Valdinei Sa Pinto

Cheers
                                                Apollo1

Comment

• Very good! I like this series of names.

For your central Asia list:

Emomali Nabiyev
                                                  Known aliases : Junaid Khan
                                                  Notable characteristics : Religious fundamentalist,
                                                  turned over to ISIL; trained falcon
                                                  Weapon : Moorish boradsword

Status
                                                  Most recent base of operations : Afghanistan
                                                  Occupation : Officer, Police Unit, Interior
                                                  Ministry of Tajikistan, fighting Islamists, c
                                                  Prior occupations : Tajik rebel fighter,
                                                  leading uprising against Sovier rule in Central Asia
                                                  Date :
                                                  Place :
                                                  Victor :
                                                  Watcher : Wang Lie

Background
                                                  Original cultural affiliation : Tajik Muslim
                                                  Born : 1880; Kulob, Tajikistan
                                                  First death : 1917, Leading Basmachi movement
                                                  against the Bolcheviks, captured, tried and
                                                  executed by firing squad
                                                  First teacher : Amyr Beg
                                                  Known past associates : Nargis Shahidi,
                                                  Lyudmilla Beketova, Amyr Beg
                                                  First recorded sighting : 1945. Tajikistan. Solder of
                                                  he Red Army, fighting Nazi Germany, encounter
                                                  with Nargis Shahidi and Lyudmilla Beketova

Last edited by Gardner; 11-24-2017, 05:16 AM.

Comment

• Loved what you did there with the new ESA! Glad to see my original ESA idea sprang new roots in your own imagination, my friend lol
                                                    Could you post the chronicles of the Immortals Matoub killed? I notice there are updates there to my own lists.
                                                    I'll be posting those 10 female Latin American names first, then i'll get straight onto those ESA names you want!

In the meantime, the next chapter of the SIS/Brimstone struggle:

1029 - Richeard and Alfgar arrive in Normandy and offer their services to Robert, Duke of Normandy, who Richeard has determined will offer a chance for him to outwit Ailef, due to his continued support for the exiled English princes Edward and Alfred.

1031 - Ailef and Elfrida are by the side of King Canute as he invades Scotland and forces the submission of Malcolm II of Scotland.

1034 - Against the advice of Richeard, Duke Robert of Normandy decides to go on pilgrimage to Jerusalem.

1035 - Jan: Robert, Duke of Normandy convenes a Council and has the assembled Norman magnates swear fealty to his son William as his heir on the advice of Richeard and Alfgar, who see the youth's potential in Richeard's long-term plan. Robert dies in early July at Nicaea, on his way back to Normandy.
                                                    12 Nov: King Canute dies and is succeeded by Harold Harefoot as King of England.

1036 - After Harold's half-brother Harthacanute claims the English throne, the Council of Oxford, which includes Ailef, declares Harold regent for Harthacanute. On the advice of Ailef and Elfrida, Harold seizes the royal treasury from Queen Emma of Normandy.
                                                    5 Feb: The exiled prince, Alfred Aetheling, with support from Alfgar, who accompanies him with a small band of chosen men, is blinded and murdered in an ambush while attempting to seize the throne of England from Harold. Elfrida, who arranged the ambush, leading her newest group of Valkyries, confronts Alfgar and the two fight once again, while Saegar kills the English prince. Outnumbered, Alfgar breaks off the duel with Elfrida and flees with his few remaining men.

TO BE ADDED:

Inconclusive fight between Alfgar of Winchester and Elfrida of York, aka Evangeline Black, 1036

EVANGELINE BLACK

Notable characteristics: Always accompanied by six mortal female
                                                    bodyguards, all orphans adopted and personally trained in weapons and
                                                    martial arts by Evangeline, notable for their smart black pant suits and
                                                    sunglasses, known as her Valkyries

(Note: if one of her Valkyries is killed she already has several trained women
                                                    waiting to assume their place, so she always has six by her side)

Cheers
                                                    Apollo1

Comment

Working...
                                                    X