Homemade Watchers Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gardner
    Evangeline's bodyguards : her own private corps of Hellions... Dubbing them Valkyries and I guess she must have had hundreds of mortal girls bodyguarding her over the centuries.
    All orphans ? Pre-immortal orphans ? lol
    No, my friend, never pre-Immortals lol She doesn't trust other female Immortals, remember?
    And yes, she's trained hundreds. Most of the girl orphans she trains come from abused backgrounds, so she sees it as rescuing them and giving them purpose.

Cheers
    Apollo1

Comment

• Could be an interesting idea. She is, after all, the Black Queen, and in later centuries, unlike the SIS, Brimstone/the Hellfire Club moved away from politics and more into personal gain, criminal enterprises, and basically being a pain in the ass for the SIS.

Cheers
      Apollo1

Comment

• Okay, my friend, here all those names you wanted.

First up, the female Latin American names:

Spanish origin:

Aura Angeloz
        Felicitas Camardan
        Ynez De Urquiza
        Jimena Garbajosa
        Ricarda Lozada
        Nuela Montavez
        Velia Fiz

Portuguese origin:

Lucimar Botelho
        Irene Da Cunha-Lisboa
        Ana Flavia Salvador

And those ESA names:

Fayza Ikmat Biba
        Ja' far Daei
        Mohsen ibn Rida-Siraj
        Sami Nazari - English Muslim
        Kian Zahed - Irish Muslim
        Gulbuddin Shah
        Behrad Hamayoun
        Abdul Razzad

And could you post the active and inactive Immortals of Southern Asia, please!

Cheers
        Apollo1

Comment

• Thanks for the latest chronicles, my friend. Once again, much appreciated!
          Re: Carter Wellan; yeah, i think the actor from the series is a good choice, setting him apart from other Western Immortals.

I'll have the next SIS/Brimstone chapter up ASAP.

Cheers
          Apollo1

Comment

• For me, Carter was different from other Western Immortals because he was a clearly Caucasian male in a centuries-long partnership with a Muslim Immortal immersed in the Middle Eastern world, and to top it all was blond haired, standing out from the Asian crowd as it were! Lol

I'll have those Brazilian names for you soon, as well as the next SIS/Brimstone instalment.

Cheers
            Apollo1

Comment

• Okay, here's the next instalment of the SIS/Brimstone saga:

1037 - Ailef, Elfrida and Saegar are at Harold's side in London as he is recognised as King of England in his own right.
              On the advice of Ailef, Harold exiles Emma of Normandy to Bruges. Richeard sends Alfgar to Bruges to meet with Emma and gather information on Ailef.

1039 - Elfrida leads an unsuccessful English invasion of Wales.

1040 - 17 Mar: Harold Harefoot, King of England, dies.
              June: Ailef, Elfrida and Saegar are at Sandwich, Kent, as Harthacanute lands and becomes King of England.

1041 - Elfrida puts down a rebellion in Worcester.
              Ailef conspires with Siward, Earl of Northumbria, to murder Eadwulf III of Bamburgh, thus incorporating Bernicia into Northumbria. Siward thus becomes an ally of Ailef and owes him a favour.
              Edward the Confessor returns from exile to become the heir of Harthacanute, and is approached by Ailef, who offers to help him attain the throne.

TO BE CONTINUED

Could you post the active and inactive Immortals of Western Asia, please.

Cheers
              Apollo1

Comment

• Thanks for these latest chronicles, my friend, much appreciated!

The next chapter of the SIS/Brimstone saga coming soon!

Cheers
                Apollo1

Comment

• Good job, my friend, i loved the story of Anna Flavia Salvador and the way she turned against her abusive husband. A modern tale in the Immortal story. Great work.

Here's the next chapter in the SIS/Brimstone saga:

1042 - 8 June: Harthacanute dies at a feast, poisoned by Elfrida on the orders of Ailef, and is succeeded by his half-brother Edward the Confessor as King of England.

1043 - 3 April: Ailef, Elfrida and Saegar attend the coronation of Edward the Confessor at Winchester Cathedral.

1047 - 10 August: Battle of Val-es-Dunes; Richeard and Alfgar fight with William, Duke of Normandy and King Henry I of France as they secure control of Normandy by defeating rebel Norman barons at Caen.

1048 - Elfrida and her Valkyries help drive off the last Viking raid on England. The unsuccessful raiders flee to Flanders.
                  King Edward, at the urging of Ailef, goes to war against Flanders, blockading the English Channel with a fleet based at Sandwich.

1050 - The first dispute begins between Ailef and Elfrida over who they should support on the throne of England. Ailef continues to back Edward, but Elfrida has begun a relationship with the 22-year-old Harold Godwinson, son of Godwin, Earl of Wessex, who she sees as the future King and more dependable than Edward.

TO BE CONTINUED

Cheers
                  Apollo1

Comment

• Still going through my old chronicles, my friend, and it's taking awhile to sort them all out, so haven't found that Immortal you're looking for yet. When i find it, you'll be the first to know! Lol

Once i'm updated with all the currently active and inactive Immortals which you're so kindly helping me with, i'll be trying to sort out all the deceased Immortals and updating those.

The next chapter of the SIS/Brimstone saga:

1051 - Richeard and Alfgar help William of Normandy counter the ambitions of Geoffrey Martel, the Count of Anjou, when he occupies the county of Maine. Together with King Henry of France, they succeed in driving Geoffrey from the county, and in the process, William is able to secure the strategically important Belleme family strongholds at Alencon and Domfort.
                    September: Godwin, Earl of Wessex, is exiled from England by King Edward the Confessor, for refusing to take action against the townspeople of Dover. Ailef suspects Elfrida had a hand in Godwin's actions and confronts her outside London. She accuses him of following a weak king and of losing his touch, but Ailef asserts his authority and threatens to have her arrested and exiled. Saegar and armed soldiers arrive to back up Ailef, but Elfrida's Valkyries have also accompanied their mistress, and a stalemate ensues. Both Ailef and Elfrida agree an uneasy truce, but a century of trust between the two is broken. The future White King and Black Queen of Brimstone/Hellfire Club would from this moment on work together only for mutual gain rather than the trust and friendship they once shared.

TO BE CONTINUED

Could you post the active and inactive Immortals of Central and Eastern Europe, please.

Cheers
                    Apollo1
                    Last edited by Apollo1; 12-11-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• You're right about the presence of other Immortals during the SIS/Brimstone conflict, so I've created a couple of hopefully interesting chronicles, which i hope you'll help me flesh out a bit:

Caedela of Haestinges

Most recent base of operations: Dover, Kingdom
                      of England
                      Prior occupations: Peasant farmer, blacksmith
                      Roster of Immortals Status: Deceased
                      Date: September 1051
                      Place: Dover
                      Victor: Saegar Lightfingers, aka Sampson
                      Brass
                      Watcher: Dremca of Dover.

Original cultural affiliation: Saxon
                      Born: 526, Kingdom of Haestinges
                      First death: 557, blacksmith murdered by a wealthy
                      client for failing to deliver a sword on time
                      First teacher: (any ideas?)

For six years Caedela was one of the most prominent leaders of organised resistance in Dover, protesting the rule of Edward the Confessor and his extortionate taxes. Always a supporter of the common man, Caedela had nearly five centuries as a lone outlaw fighting the nobility on behalf of the peasantry, so it was no surprise when he led a violent clash between the people of Dover and the visiting Eustace II, Count of Boulogne. After Godwin, Earl of Wessex, refused to punish the people of Dover, Immortal schemer Ailef of Deira, an adviser to Edward, sent his hatchet man, fellow Immortal Saegar Lightfingers, and a small band of trained thugs to root out the rebels and kill them. Sixteen men and women, the leaders of the resistance, were brutally murdered by Saegar and his henchmen. Caedela challenged his fellow Immortal to a private duel, as is the Immortal way, but Saegar, as is his wont, set his thugs upon Caedela first, weakening him. Still, Caedela killed five of his attackers but was so badly battered and wounded, that it was easy for Saegar to inflict a fatal blow. After sending his men away to mop up any stragglers, Saegar dragged Caedela into the woods and struck off his head. The act of the coward that he is.

Dremca of Dover, 1051

Huidemar of Avranches

Most recent base of operations: Caen,
                      Normandy
                      Brionne, son of Reginald I, Count of Burgundy
                      Prior occupations: Mercenary sword, soldier
                      Date: 10 August 1047
                      Place: Battle of Val-es-Dunes, near Caen
                      Victor: Richeard of Mercia
                      Watcher: Research, Medieval Europe

Original cultural affiliation: Gallic
                      Born: 461, Kingdom of Soissons, Western
                      Roman Empire
                      First death: 485; soldier in town militia killed in
                      Saxon raid

Huidemar of Avranches was a Norman Immortal who fought by the side of the rebel Norman barons led by Guy of Brionne against the forces of William of Normandy. A life-long soldier, he spent his immortality roaming from one battlefield to another usually fighting for whoever paid him the most. At the Battle of Val-es-Dunes, he came up against Saxon Immortal Richeard of Mercia, future leader of the SIS. They fought a private duel after the battle in the nearby present-day town of Canteville and Huidemar proved no match for the wily Richeard, even at this time one of the most skilled swordsmen in the Immortal community.

Watcher Research, Medieval Europe

Cheers
                      Apollo1

Last edited by Apollo1; 12-13-2017, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Please give me 15 names from India, any background or culture of your choosing.
                        Any place you like. 2males/1female ratio.
                        Thanks in advance

Last edited by Gardner; 02-04-2020, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for completing the bios, my friend, great work. And yes, i'm going to go back and create some chronicles for the time period I've done so far, which i'll get you to help me complete. I need some Immortal victims for Aldrich and Evangeline! Lol

Do you have the active and inactive Immortals of Central and Eastern Europe?

Cheers
                          Apollo1
                          Last edited by Apollo1; 12-14-2017, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Looking forward to reading what you write !
                            Can you find those Indian names ? Unless you are too busy with the Hellfire Club timeline ;-)

Comment

• No worries, my friend i'll get you those Indian names ASAP. In the meantime, you asked for it!

Beathan of Ce

Most recent base of operations: Northumbria
                              Prior occupations: Ditto
                              Date: 710
                              Place: Northumbria
                              Victor: Ailef of Deira, aka Aldrich Monk
                              Watcher: Research, Immortals of the British Isles

Original cultural affiliation: Pict
                              Born: 236, Kingdom of Ce, Scotland
                              First death: 269; killed in tribal warfare
                              First teacher: Undetermined

One of the earliest Pictish Immortals on record, somewhat of a legend in Dark Ages Scotland as a formidable warrior, invincible in battle, often described as "bathed in the blood of his foes", though in hindsight, this was probably his own blood from the many wounds he suffered in battle. During the Pict invasion of Northumbria in 710, he fought Ailef of Deira, who along with Richeard of Mercia, was fighting with the Northumbrians. Beathan is most notable as the first recorded kill of the infamous Aldrich Monk.

Research, Immortals of the British Isles

Any chance you could fill in the blanks?

Cheers
                              Apollo1

Comment

• Here you go!

Beathan
                                Known aliases : None
                                Notable characteristics : Wore reddish/brown
                                clothing and armor
                                Weapon : Longsword

Status
                                Most recent base of operations: Northumbria
                                Prior occupations: Ditto
                                Date: 710
                                Place: Northumbria

Background
                                Original cultural affiliation: Pict
                                Born: 236, Kingdom of Ce, Scotland
                                First death: 269; Killed in tribal warfare
                                First teacher: Lucius Oranius Capito
                                Known past associates : Lucius Oranius Capito
                                First recorded sighting : 270. Kingdom of Ce
                                Found and mentored by Lucius Oranius Capito
                                who taught him to pick only on the best of their kind
                                Last edited by Gardner; 07-07-2021, 03:37 AM.

Comment

• Central Europe Immortals

Milos Arczynski
                                  Known aliases : Jazon Wolosz, Tomek Wojcik,
                                  Demosthenes Arkanos, Michel Archambeau,
                                  Tibor Marchowski
                                  Notable characteristics : None
                                  Weapon : Russian Kindjal

Status
                                  Most recent base of operations : Warsaw, Poland
                                  Occupation : Professor, Comparative litterature
                                  Prior occupations : School teacher, monk
                                  Roster of Immortals Status : Active
                                  Date :
                                  Place :
                                  Victor :
                                  Watcher : Anton Szabo

Background
                                  Original cultural affiliation : Bohemian
                                  Born : 1396, Prague Kingdom of Bohemia
                                  First death : 1441, Professor at University of
                                  Prague stabbed by enamoured student
                                  First teacher: Undetermined
                                  Known past associates : Darius,Harlan Fabiszak,
                                  Roderyk Cowalski, Leszek Ivoropoj, Riva
                                  Sklarz, Trish Siekewicz
                                  Known ennemies : Michael Rojek
                                  First recorded sighting : 1648. Poznan, Poland
                                  Encounter with Gideon and Stosch Basalok,
                                  referenced as a retired player of the Gam through
                                  conversation with Basalok

Who would have thought Milos Arczynski the lover of mortal woman was a player of the Game after all. He has been conclusively identified behind the deaths of at least three Immortal women in the last decades and a dozen more in the previous five centuries of his immortality. Watcher research can lead us in surprising discoveries sometimes. The women were identified as Florica Marga, Cecelia Holtzmann and Zizi Szabo, all killed during lecture tours of Professor Arczysnki at the universities located in cities where those women lived. but we have an inkling there are more killed over the centuries.

Anton Szabo, 2017

Alex Raven
                                  Known aliases : Siora (birth name), Rhionnan of
                                  Wales, Alexena Sirinakis, Alexandra von Zemlinsky,
                                  Alexandra Kamp, Aleandra Kane, Alexandra
                                  Naruszewicz, Alexandra Clarke, Sandra Corneille,
                                  Alexandra ‘Lexi’ Davis
                                  Weapon : Celtic broadsword
                                  Recorded kills : *See Addendum*

Status
                                  International Security; Central Europe Division
                                  Prior occupations : Bounty hunter, mercenary,
                                  freedom fighter, American Civil War Underground
                                  Railroad, Celtic warrior
                                  Date :
                                  Place :
                                  Victor :
                                  Watcher : Sally Ayerdhal

Background
                                  Original cultural affiliation : Iceni
                                  Born : 31, Eastern Celtic Britain
                                  First death : 60, Warrior in Boudicca's army against
                                  Roman army; committed suicide after Iceni’s defeat
                                  First teacher : Xanthia of Melitus
                                  Know associates : Ravenwood, Eike Koubek
                                  Known past associates : Gerard LeBlanc, Ingrid
                                  Henning, Gideon, Harlan Fabiszak, Boris Ulov,
                                  Avram Mordecai, Patrick Dziuma, Flaviusz Rosiak,
                                  Ceirdwyn, Kellistra, Matthew of Salisbury, the Six of
                                  Vinland, Marcus Constantine, Betsy Mitchell
                                  Known students : *See Addendum II*
                                  First recorded sighting : 60. Eastern Celtic Britain
                                  Daughter and student of Xanthia of Melitus

To the outside world, Alex Raven presents a pretty intimidating front. She's a small ball of leather-clad attitude with a wicked right hook and an even more wicked blade. If you project a strong enough front, no one tries to get close to you, and you don't get hurt, physically or emotionally. Or at least that's the theory.
                                  It would be easy to think that's all there is to Alex, but to understand what she's really like, you need to watch and understand Max. Max Leiner is a good man, one of the best I've ever seen, and a wise one, wiser in some ways than many Immortals ten times his age. And what Max is today is a product of what he was taught and shown, first by his father, and then by Alex. Max is their child as much as any child is the product of their biological parents -- Max is the best of David and Alex in combination. Max loves Alex unconditionally, not only because she mothered him, not only because she saved his life, but because he can see the good shining within her, he knows what she's really like. Max trusts Alex not only with his own life, but with the lives and memories of his people. To Max, Alex is a good, righteous, and caring person, and that's a good enough recommendation for me.

Kelly Quinn, 1996

ADDENDUM I
                                  Recorded kills : Ferrun of Frisia, Cormac of Connacht, Ivar Ragnarsson, Bronwen of Powys, Ludwig Ortlieb, Marie-Sophie Cali, Gerard Leroi, Detlef Gerback, Isaiah of Assyria, Lucas Kagan, Millij Chojecka, Jiri Beranek, Father Alexi Garnoff
                                  inconclusive fight against Corin McGeary, 1023; Anton Kolnov, 1549, Kern, 1554, Olena Ovorova, 1780, Lord Francis Lee, 1813 and Steven Ligotti, 1958

ADDENDUM II
                                  Known students : Richomer of Dover, Beadwhyrd of Ely, Edwina of Mercia, Ingeltrude of Burgundy, Hugh O'Neil, James McCosh, Dobromira Corej, Yelena Varsenick, Patrick Dziuma, Brynn Steele, Fatou Bassolo M’Bo

Michael Rojek
                                  Known aliases : Mlichail Borcek, Rudolf Weigl,
                                  Jan Sniadecki
                                  Notable characteristics : 6'6''
                                  Weapon : Crusader sword
                                  Recorded kills : *See Addendum*

Status
                                  Department
                                  Prior occupations : Law enforcement, bounty
                                  hunter, aristocrat; soldier, Czechoslovak Legion
                                  Date :
                                  Place :
                                  Victor :
                                  Watcher : Marian Goldflam

Background
                                  Original cultural affiliation : Slovak
                                  Born : 1472, Poszony (Bratislava) Slovakia
                                  First death : 1506; Kiled in duel of honor
                                  First teacher : Matthew of Salisbury
                                  Known past associates : Matthew of Salisbury
                                  Known ennemies : Stosch Basalok, Victor
                                  Markov, Petar Krupova
                                  First recorded sighting : 1527. Katowice, Poland
                                  inconclusive fight against Tomir Drimmer

Rojek's last quarry was Ionel Oltenau in Romania . I wonder what he has accomplished by taking his head. Did he enjoy his Quickening ? I cannot help but notice that most players of the Game are either delusional, psychotic or self-righteous champions of good vs evil (aren't you, Mister MacLeod), bent on challenging and killing immortals until only one remains; I know, it is the point of the Game, but look at it this way : of the five hundred plus immortals living on Earth presently, 88% are living AWAY from the Game : they don't take challenges, and avoid each others, or sometimes befriend each others, but the point is : they don't spend their time taking heads.
                                  Most of the so-called "k'immies" who were active during the nineties are now dead, the world is a much better place. But still, a nice guy like Oltenau died and it's a painful reminder that the Game is still there, after all.

John Snedeger, 2001

ADDENDUM : Recorded Kills

Adriana of Constantinople, Imre Romani, Monika Kluk, Andrei Kroviak, Ygor Pasternak, Anezka Pokoj, Yelena Varsenick
                                  inconclusive fight against Tomir Drimmer, 1527; Mary MacGreggor, 1743; Bodog Gurka, 1755; Etienne Pascolo, 1794; Micha of Linius, 1831; Zoltan Szabo, 1897; Jeroslav Corej, 1938 and Milos Arczynski, 1953

Vasilisa Vasilyevna
                                  Known aliases : Vasilisa Chemerkina, Vasily
                                  Chemerkin, Pavla of Novgorod
                                  Notable characteristics : Feisty character, survived
                                  in the Game under male identities
                                  Weapon : One-handed broadsword
                                  Recorded kills : Zourab Shelia, Cheslav Taranenko
                                  Inconclusive fight against Father Alexi Garnoff,

Status
                                  Most recent base of operations : Budapest,
                                  Hungary
                                  Prior occupations : Sword-for-hire, soldier
                                  Date :
                                  Place :
                                  Victor :
                                  Watcher : Research, Immortals of Russia

Background
                                  Original cultural affiliation : Kievan Rus
                                  Born : 11th century, Kievan Rus, under the reign
                                  of Yaroslav the Wise
                                  First death : 11th century, Killed during attack on
                                  Kiev by nomadic Kipchaks
                                  First teachers : Svyatopolk & Nadyenka Chemerkin
                                  Known associates : Simon Vasilyev
                                  Known past associates : Svyatopolk and Nadyenka
                                  Chemerkin, the Bogatyris
                                  Known ennemies : Father Alexi Garnoff
                                  First recorded sighting : 1099; Smolensk, Russia
                                  Witnessed battle of Nadyenka Chemerkin against
                                  Sidor Tadui, unaware of her own immortality, taken
                                  as student by the Nadyenka and her brother

A daughter of a priest wore men's clothing, rode horses, and could fire a gun. One day the king saw this "young man", but his servants insisted that the "young man" was in fact a girl. The king did not believe the servants; he wrote to the priest asking him if his "son" could have dinner with him. The priest sent his daughter to the king’s home. Before she arrived, the king sought advice from the witch regarding the true identity of the "young man". The witch advised the king to do many different things to test if Vasilisa is a girl or not, such as place an embroidery frame and a gun positioned on a wall and to see which object she will notice first. If she is a girl she will notice the frame first, and vice-versa. The "young man" passed every test, but the king remained doubtful. The king tries several times to find the true identity, but on the last time the king asked the "young man" to take a bath with him, and the "young man" agreed. While the king undressed, the "young man" undressed, bathed quickly and fled, leaving a note for the king saying

"Ah King Barkhat, raven that you are, you could not surprise the falcon in the garden! For I am not Vasily Vasilyevna, but Vasilisa Vasilyevna"

From Russian folklore, 'Vasilisa, the priest's daughter'
                                  Watcher Research, Eastern Europe

The Novgorod Republic, together with Pskov retained some degree of autonomy during the time of the Mongol invasion of mid-13th century and were largely spared the atrocities that affected the rest of the
                                  country. Led by Prince Alexander Nevsky, Novgorodians repelled the invading Swedes in the Battle of
                                  the Neva in 1240, as well as the Germanic crusaders in the Battle of the Ice in 1242, breaking their attempts to colonize the Northern Rus'.
                                  From 1232 to 1242, Father Garnoff settled in Novgorod where he administered the spiritual needs of the locals, playing the Game at one point, when he challenged immortal woman Vasilisa Vasilyevna who joined the army of Pince Nevsky against the Swedes; during the battle, Garnoff's Watcher was killed, his opponent went missing and was thought killed. Vasilisa didn't re-aappear in the Watcher chronicles before this year's Immortals War.

From the Chronicle of Vasilisa Vasilyevna
                                  Watcher Research, Eastern Europe

Florica Marga
                                  Known aliases : Camilla Ressu, Jeanne Sterrani,
                                  Cornelia Dimitria
                                  Notable characteristics : Red hair, teenaged
                                  Immortal; untrusting of immortal men after
                                  encounters with Michael Rojek and Zoltan Laszlo
                                  Weapon : Two-handed broadsword

Status
                                  Most recent base of operations : Prague, Czech
                                  Republic
                                  Prior occupations : Leading Czech resistance
                                  agaisnt Nazi occupation , WWII
                                  Roster of Immortals Status : Inactive
                                  Date :
                                  Place :
                                  Victor :
                                  Watcher : Alexandra Nechita

Background
                                  Original cultural affilation : Vlach
                                  Born : 1703; Oltenia, Western Wallachia
                                  First death : 1718; Raped and killed by Austrian
                                  soldiers during occupation of Western Wallachia
                                  First teacher : Jacques Morant of Brittany
                                  Known past associates : Jacques Morant,
                                  deceased
                                  Known ennemies : Michael Rojek, Zoltan Laszlo
                                  First recorded sighting : 1720. Western Wallachia
                                  Found and mentored by Jacques Morant

Just a locale immortal innskeeper trying to keep out of trouble; unable to lift as word, lost Zoltan Laszlo in the woods and bashed Michael Rojek on the head with a frozen ox limb before escaping him. She finally decided to play the Game for good and discovered she had quite a talent with swords, cutlasses and kitchen knives. Took out six immortals, including three who came after her. She looks like a mere slip of a girl, but is a wicked lady when things get pushy. However, she cannot resist mature men and good-looking Immortals which may prove to be her downfall after all.

Alex Nechita, 2016

Derek Markham
                                  Known aliases : Michael Derek, Didier Meers
                                  Notable characteristics : Sociopathic
                                  Weapon : Double-ring rapier

Status
                                  Occupation : Kidnapping racket, specialising in
                                  children from rich families
                                  Prior occupations : Highwayman
                                  Date :
                                  Place :
                                  Victor :
                                  Watcher : Patrick Salzer

Background
                                  Original cultural affiliation : English
                                  Born : 1717; Bedford, England
                                  First death : 1746; Highwayman ambushing
                                  Swenja Batz and Lootje De Groot
                                  First teachers : Swenja Baatz and Lootje De Groot
                                  Known past associates : Swenja Baatz, Lootje De
                                  Groot, Amanda, Viktor Hansen, Andrew Franklin
                                  First recorded sighting :1746; the road from
                                  Ipswich to Bedford. Tried to rob Swenja and Lootje
                                  who laughed, killed him and then mentored him

In 1746, Swenja Baatz and Lootje De Groot were travelling from Ipswich, fresh from having kiled Irishman Ethan Callaghan and were going on with their business as highwaywomen. On the road, while travelling to Bedford, they had the surprise to meet a pre-immortal highwayman who tried to rob them from their money and other valuables; the two women felt the pre-immortal presence from Markham and looked at him with a knowing smilebefore Swenja drew her pistol and shot him in the heart. When Markham came back from the dead, he had his would-be victims by his side who explained to him exactly why he wasn’t dead; with his new friends’ teachings, he discovered the world was his playgound and that he could be anything he ever dreamt of. The trio then spent two years robbing the riches,giving only to themsevles before Swenja decided to end their little menage à trois and to leave for Cornwall; they ended their relationship with Markham by suggestign he makes the most of his immortality... and he did, constantly living on the fringes of the Law, evading the attentions of the like of Charles Mako or Matthew of Salisbury, associating himself with immortals such as Viktor Hansen or Amanda.

From the Chronicle of Derek Markham :

My father told me what kind of lousy scum I was going to Watch, he didn't prepare me to encounter such a despicable character : egocentric, cowardly, cunning, greedy, obsessed with women and especially with the ancient lady Who made the mistake of associating herself with him. Amanda should have known better, according to what Watcher Archives sent me about her. The two associates were involved in some kidnapping racked, targeting children of London's upper society. This time, the game turned sour with the kidnapped child accidentally killed by Markham. Amanda angrily turned on him and threatened to feed him to the policemen only to feel Markham's sword to her throat.
                                  Amanda being the only witness of Markham's crimes, he offered her a choice : marry him or die. A wife cannot testify against her husband on court, he reasoned. Amanda, not too good with a sword, agreed and the "lovebirds" were married by a defroqued priest in the hour. But Amanda, amoral thief and loving to mortals, sold her husband to the constable winning the gratitude of a family of mortals and the undying hatred of her ex-husband.

Oliver Pickwick, Manchester 1867
                                  Last edited by Gardner; 10-29-2022, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• Eastern Europe Immortals

BMR Sofiya Boklova
                                    Known aliases : Sofia Bakunin, Irene Riabushinska,
                                    Tasya Desny, Lyudmila Beketova, Irina Belinskaya
                                    Weapon : Spanish cavalry saber, originaly
                                    belonging to Jobo Bermudez
                                    Recorded kills : Misha Isyanov, Nabil el-Awali,
                                    Alexei Voshin
                                    Inconclusive fight against Anton Vanko, 2009

Status
                                    Most recent base of operations : Moscow, Russia
                                    Immortals of Mother Russia (BMR)
                                    Prior occupations : Guerilla warfare, espionnage
                                    and assassination missions on behalf of the BMR
                                    Date :
                                    Place :
                                    Victor :
                                    Watcher : Doushka Kirova, BMR Watcher Team

Background
                                    Original cultural affiliation : Russian
                                    Born : 1858; Out-Ordinski, Siberia
                                    First death : 1878, Russo-Turkish War of 1878
                                    fought under male garbs
                                    First teacher : Dimitri Bharkov
                                    Known associates : Maude de Valerie, Immortals of
                                    Mother Russia, Ravenwood
                                    Known past associates : Boris Ulov, Vasily & Vera
                                    Dionisy
                                    Known ennemies : Anton Vanko
                                    First recorded sighting :

BMR Dimitri Barkhov
                                    Known aliases : Sandor Kadalyi, Boris Turgeniev,
                                    Alexander Newsky
                                    Weapon(s) : Tatar cavalry saber
                                    Recorded kills : Nikolai Krylenko, Anton Vanko
                                    Ingrid Henning,
                                    Inconclusive fight against Etienne Pascolo, 1682;
                                    Huneric the Vandal, 1923; the Kurgan, 1963

Status
                                    Most recent base of operations : Moscow, Russia
                                    Occupation : Intelligence, Government of Russia.
                                    Leader, Immortals of Mother Russia
                                    Prior occupations : Chief of Staline’s secret police,
                                    Captain of Czar’s security personel
                                    Date :
                                    Place :
                                    Victor :
                                    Watcher : Leonid Lapchine, BMR Watcher Team

Background
                                    Born : 1584, Salekhard Russia
                                    First death : 1634, Killed in duel of honor
                                    First teacher : Victor Markov
                                    Known associates : Kir Bulchyev, Sadko, Sofiya
                                    Boklova, Vadim Glick, Nicholas Kuchinka,
                                    Ravenwood Immortals, Father Vasiliev
                                    Known past associates : Alexei Voshin, Ivan
                                    Ogareff, Anton Vanko, Zourab Shelia, Boris Ulov,
                                    Vadim Arsov, Tatiana Papamoschou, Agathe
                                    Vierny, Nikita Chernov, Vasily & Vera Dionisy,
                                    Pyotr Nikolievitch
                                    First recorded sighting : 1634. Moscow, Russia
                                    Found and mentored by Victor Markov

BMR Vasily Dionisy
                                    Known aliases : Ivan Kuznetsov, Vladimir Tatlin,
                                    Yury Veltern, Konstantin Melnikov
                                    Notable characteristics : Scar on the back, wound
                                    predating First Death
                                    Weapon(s) : Tatar cavalry saber
                                    Inconclusive fight against Touktar of the Tatars,
                                    1571; Sergeil Chalibashvili, 1824

Status
                                    Most recent base of operations : St. Petersburg
                                    Occupation : Intelligence, Government of Russia
                                    Charter member, Immortals of Mother Russia
                                    Prior occupations : Soviet intelligence agent,
                                    traveller, seaman, woodcarver,
                                    mercenary sword, soldier of Czar Ivan III
                                    Date :
                                    Place :
                                    Victor :
                                    Watcher : Ivan Starov, BMR Watcher Team

Background
                                    Born : 1429; Grand Duchy of Moscow, Russia
                                    First death : 1464, In battle against Crimean Tatars
                                    First teacher : Victor Markov
                                    Known associates : Vera Dionisy, Dimitri Barkhov,
                                    Kir Bulchyev, Sadko, Vadim Glik
                                    Nicholas Kuchinka, Sofiya Bklova, Ravenwood
                                    Immortals
                                    Known past associates : Victor Markov, Zourab
                                    Shelia, Boris Ulov, Agathe Vierny, Nikita Chernov
                                    First recorded sighting : 1464. Grand Duchy of
                                    Moscow. Travelling to Kiev with Markov

BMR Vera Dionisy
                                    Known aliases : Vera Karalli (birth name), Elena
                                    Kuznetsov, Katerina Tatlin, Sofia Veltern, Olga
                                    Melnikov
                                    Weapon(s) : One-handed broadsword
                                    Recorded kills : Llona Zhuganova

Status
                                    Most recent base of operations : St. Petersburg
                                    Occupation : Intelligence, Government of Russia
                                    Charter member, Immortals of Mother Russia
                                    Prior occupations : Soviet Intelligent agent
                                    Date :
                                    Place :
                                    Victor :
                                    Watcher : Ivan Starov, BMR Watcher Team

Background
                                    Born : 1577; Ekaterineburg, Tsardom of Russia
                                    First death : Russian Famine of 1601, during reign
                                    of Ivan IV the Terrible
                                    First teacher : Vasily Dionisy
                                    Known associates : Vasily Dionisy, Dimitri Barkhov,
                                    Kir Bulchyev, Sadko, Vadim Glik
                                    Nicholas Kuchinka, Sofiya Bklova, Ravenwood
                                    Immortals
                                    Known past associates : Victor Markov, Zourab
                                    Shelia, Boris Ulov, Agathe Vierny, Nikita Chernov
                                    First recorded sighting : 1607. Ekaterineburg.
                                    Found and trained by Dionisy

From the Records of the Tribunal

To : Watcher Tribune

IMMORTALS OF MOTHER RUSSIA (BMR)

Immortals of Mother Russia (Byessmyertniye Matyere Rosseya) or BMR is an organisation of immortals dedicatied to protect their homeland from external
                                    and internal threats. They have made rabid ennemies over the centuries and have adapted to political changes over times, from Ivan the Terrible-era to the fall of the Communism. Their goal is to preserve the traditions and customs of their great nation, however great the cost. They are a merciless team, dubbbing themselves 'Winter Soldier' after the devastating climate that utterly destroyed the armies of Napoleon in 1812 and of Adolf Hitler during WWII.

Although devoted soldiers of their homeland and proficient players of the Game - Vera Dionisy is even more dangerous than Barkhov himself, the small group isn't made of fanatics : Barkhov and his colleagues have seen empires rise and fall in four hundred years (eight hundred in the case of Sadko) and are aware that the ennemies of yesterday will be the allies of tomorrow.

After having fought side by side with the England-faring SIS and the America-born CIA during WWII, they kept their distance during the Cold War, but have now resumed their relationship with Richeard of Mercia and Thomas Morehead's teams. They are also close allies of the Ravenwood group but keep themselves distant from Immortal Maiden and the China Force.

The original BMR was made up of the Bogatyris, legendary warriors Tyros of Babylon, Illya Muromets, Dobrynya Nikitich and Alyosha Popovich who were active from the
                                    10th century to late 15th century when they were killed by the fearsome Kurgan.
                                    Fortunately for mother Russia, the spirit of the BMR didn't die, the flame has been kept by Dimitri Barkhov and his team of four immortals : Kir Bulchyev, Vasily Dionisy, Vera Dionisy and Sadko, surviving member of the original BMR
                                    who survived an encounter with the Kurgan using trickery.

When Barkhov co-founded the new BMR with Kir Bulchyev and the Dionisy husband-and-wife team, he started looking for a fourth associate and wxent in search of Sadko, independent agent of the Bogatyris. When he found Sadko, he gave him the choice between losing his head for allowing the Kurgan to kill the Bogatyris or join the team he was creating. Over the centuries, Sadko has paid his debt to the memory of his departed friends and is now a pillar of Russia's immortal front.

After WWII, when Eastern countries fell under the control of the newly-born Soviet Union, the BMR had no choice but to infiltrate the Party, biding their time, waiting for opportunities to curb the regimen's violent tendencies.
                                    Through political manipulations and assassinations, they suceeded over time and recruited agents from satellite countries of the Eastern block. When Anton Vanko, his prize student and former colonel of Russia imperial army turned rogue after the disintegration of the USSR, he allowed Maude de Valerie the necessary mandate to terminate Vanko. The fact that he welcomed a member of the Ravenwood organisation in his country speaks volume about his eagerness to create a solid relationship with Westerner immortals.

Nicholas Kuchinka
                                    Known aliases : Nicholas Krychenko, Franklin
                                    Krycek, Nicholas Kaminski
                                    Weapon : Cossack saber
                                    Recorded kills : None known
                                    Inconclusive fight against Sabahat o the Khazars,
                                    1079; Ubutai, 1240; Vovochka Chazov, 1440

Status
                                    Most recent base of operations : Minsk, Bielorussia
                                    Occupation : Security officer, Minsk Nuclear Facility
                                    Also agent of BMR (Immortals of Mother Russia)
                                    Prior occupations : Chief of guards, Romanov
                                    Royal Court; Soldier of Russian Imperial Army and
                                    of the Red Army; formerly BMR, USSR
                                    Date :
                                    Place :
                                    Victor :
                                    Watcher : Nadine Portia

Background
                                    Original cultural affiliation : Kievan Rus
                                    Born : 940, Kiev Ukrain
                                    First death : 970, Killed by nomads
                                    First teacher : Unrecorded
                                    Known associates : Arseni Kozak
                                    Known past associates : Ivan Shamiakin, Andrei
                                    Kroviak, Olga Tchernienko, Ivan Oskarevitch
                                    Paskevich, Asmira Azad, Sharif Mansur, Gennadi
                                    Belanog, Olga Jojovich
                                    Known enemies : Dimitri Barkhov, Sabahat
                                    First recorded sighting : 1070. Pereyaslov, Ukraine
                                    Encounter with Lev of Pereyaslov

Kuchinka is currently in charge of security at the Minsk Nuclear Facility. He was put in charge after the higher ups discovered a discrepancy in the inventory. He has been going through the staff with an intensive focus that can be quite unnerving. But it is not as unnerving as knowing that components to make a nuclear device are unaccounted for.
                                    He has always been an honorable player in the Game and when waging war, he never liked the idea of Weapons of Mass Destruction. So he is quite motivated personally and professionally to find out where they have gone.
                                    He returned to Russia in 1994 after the collapse of the communist regime, something he had been hoping for since the murder of the czar Nicholas and the Russian royal family in 1917. I think it had been his hope to see the return of the Romanov’s to power.

Nadine Portia

DMVTREK 2008

Maria Rostova
                                    Known aliases : Maria Illyanova Rostova,
                                    Countess Marya Bolkonskaya, Sandrile fa Toren,
                                    Countess Lisle von Schaffenberg
                                    Weapon : Tatar cavalry saber

Status
                                    Most recent base of operations : Minsk, Belarus
                                    Currently located on King George Island,
                                    Antarctica
                                    Prior occupations : Medical doctor, healer
                                    Date :
                                    Place :
                                    Victor :
                                    Watcher : Stanislas Kirov

Background
                                    Original cultural affiliation : Russian, of Orthodox
                                    religion
                                    Born : 1592, Moscow Russia
                                    First death : 1617, Drowned walking on frozen
                                    lake
                                    First teacher : Llona Zhuganova
                                    Known past associates : Llona Zhuganova
                                    First recorded sighting : 1717. St.Petersbourg
                                    Student of Zhuganova

Sometimes I wonder how so many immortal women manage to survive the Game, the agressions from men, the wars, the revolutions and the gulags in Stalinist Russia. Maria Rostov is an exeptional woman in a community of exeptional beings with good weapons, aside from her Tatar saber : her strenght, her determination, her will to live, to survive. She is a strong woman, indeed, molded that way by her teacher, Maria Zhuganova, herself a student of the Kurgan. Zhuganova is dead, but she lives through Maria Rostov.
                                    Maria has been doing remarkable progress in cellular research and in the study of Quickenings, of immortals regeneration. I think she want to help mankind that way: by trying to impart humanity with the gift of fast -healing, so that no one has to suffer from any disease anymore. My belief is that some gifts aren't fit for humanity, but Maria won't consider my point of view. She is really determined.

Stanislas Kirov, 2017

Touktar of the Tatars
                                    Known aliases : Tatjana Borokovna, Chulpan
                                    Ordanova, Alina Kabaeva
                                    Notable characteristics : Independent-minded
                                    Weapon : Tatar cavalry saber
                                    Inconclusive fight against Gennadi Belanog, 988;
                                    Vasily Dionisi, 1571 ; Dimitri Barkhov, 1917

Status
                                    Most recent base of operations : Sevastopol,
                                    Republic of Crimea
                                    Prior occupations : Model, freelance photographer,
                                    Tatar warrior woman and raider
                                    Date :
                                    Place :
                                    Victor :
                                    Watcher : Sacha Bhukovna

Background
                                    Original cultural affiliation : Crimean Tatar
                                    Born : 835; Theme of Cherson (military-civilian
                                    province), Crimea
                                    First death : 855, Killed in Khazars raid
                                    First teacher : Tatjiana of Serbia
                                    Known past associates : Gennadi Belanog, Umryl,
                                    Kilina Borschak
                                    Known ennemies : Immortals of Mother Russia
                                    First recorded sighting : 988. Theme of Cherson
                                    Found by Gennadi Belanog who took her as his
                                    « lover » and raped her during destruction of
                                    Cherson by Vladimir of Kiev
                                    Last edited by Gardner; 06-22-2022, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the chronicles, my friend. Greatly appreciated!

In the meantime, here are those Indian names you wanted:

Bahupatu Dehiya - male Hindu
                                      Abhijvala Badesha - male Hindu
                                      Cikita Jai - male Hindu
                                      Bhavarniprasada - male Hindu
                                      Blajit Gowd - male Hindu
                                      Ajara Durai - female Hindu
                                      Biju Gujral - female Hindu

Ajeet Baweja - male Sikh
                                      Brijdev Dhudwal - male Sikh
                                      Harjeevan Judge - male Sikh
                                      Fateh Prewal - female Sikh

Din Ali - male Muslim
                                      Moin Bari - male Muslim
                                      Sara Sajjad - female Muslim
                                      Seeta Gul - female Muslim

Cheers
                                      Apollo1

Also, i have three more Immortals i could do with your help to complete:

Gonand of Bude

Most recent base of operations: Cornwall
                                      Prior occupations: Fisherman, warrior
                                      Date: 722
                                      Place: Cornwall

Original cultural affiliation: Cornish Briton
                                      Born: 550, Bude, Cornwall
                                      First death: 577, Battle of Deorham, defeat of the
                                      Britons of the West Country by the West Saxons led by
                                      Ceawlin and his son, Cuthwin
                                      First teacher: Any ideas?

A Cornish patriot who died his First Death in battle against the Saxons and continued to be called upon to defend his people from the Anglo-Saxons, despite some time spent as a fisherman. His last battle was against the Kingdom of Wessex in 722, and although he lost his head to the Saxon Immortal Richeard of Mercia, his people successfully repelled the invasion of their territory.

Immortals of the British Isles

Faiz Raboud

Most recent base of operations: Anatolia
                                      Occupation: Soldier in the army of Abdallah
                                      al-Battal
                                      Prior occupations: Sword-for-hire, soldier
                                      Date: 740
                                      Place: Battle of Akroinon, defeat of an Umayyad
                                      army by the Byzantines under Leo III the Isaurion
                                      Watcher: Research, Immortals of Anatolia

Original cultural affiliation: Persian Arab
                                      Born: 334, Al-Hirah, Khuzestan, Sasanian
                                      Empire
                                      First death: 359; during the second campaign of
                                      King Grumbates against the Romans
                                      First teacher: Any ideas?

Musaed ibn Rihaz

al-Battal
                                      Prior occupations: Merchant trader

Original cultural affiliation: Umayyad Arab
                                      Born: 662, Damascus, Umayyad Caliphate
                                      First death: 683; during the Second Fitna, a period
                                      of general political and military disorder following the
                                      death of Caliph Muawiyah I
                                      First teacher: Faiz Raboud

Faiz and Musaed were a pair of Immortals encountered by Richeard of Mercia and Ailef of Deira during their exile in Byzantium when they fought for Leo III against the Umayyad Arabs. Research confirms that Faiz found Musaed after the merchant trader had been killed by Alid rebels during the Second Fitna. He trained him in swordsmanship and the two fought many battles together across the Arab world until their fateful encounter with the two Saxon Immortals at the Battle of Akroinon.

Immortals of Anatolia

Cheers
                                      Apollo1

Last edited by Apollo1; 12-17-2017, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Thank your for the Indian names, more Immortals to dig off the ground so to speak lol
                                        Here are your completed stats, three more interesting kills of Richeard and Aldrich.

Gonand of Bude
                                        Known aliases : Gonandus
                                        Notable characteristics : Missing left ear, pre First
                                        Death wound, agressive personality from lack of
                                        Earing: distrustful of other Immortals
                                        Weapon : English Medieval broadsword

Status
                                        Most recent base of operations: Cornwall
                                        Prior occupations: Fisherman, warrior
                                        Date: 722
                                        Place: Cornwall

Background
                                        Original cultural affiliation: Cornish Briton
                                        Born: 550, Bude, Cornwall
                                        First death: 577, Battle of Deorham, defeat of the
                                        Britons of the West Country by the West Saxons
                                        led by Ceawlin and his son, Cuthwin
                                        First teacher: Beadwhyrd of Ely
                                        Known past associates : Beadwhyrd of Ely
                                        First recorded sighting : 577. Cornwall, England
                                        Found and mentored by Beadwhyrd of Ely on the
                                        side of the West County Britons

Faiz Rabud
                                        Known aliases : Faizal Al-Kal, Faruk al-Rahman
                                        Notable characteristics : Deeply religious, fought
                                        other Immortals in the name of Allah
                                        Weapon : Persian shamsir

Status
                                        al-Battal
                                        Prior occupations: Sword-for-hire, soldier

Background
                                        Original cultural affiliation: Persian Arab
                                        Born: 334, Al-Hirah, Khuzestan, Sasanian
                                        Empire
                                        First death: 359; during the second campaign of
                                        King Grumbates against the Romans
                                        First teacher: Selim Ubadah
                                        Known associates : Musaed Ibn Rihaz
                                        First recorded sighting : 359. Mecca, Arabia
                                        Disciple of Selim Ubadah

Musaed ibn Rihaz
                                        Known aliases : Mohamed ibn Muhunnad,
                                        Hussein Al-Amari
                                        Notable characteristics : Deeply religious, fought
                                        other Immortals in the name of Allah
                                        Weapon : Umayyad caliphate sabezr

Status
                                        al-Battal
                                        Prior occupations: Merchant trader

Background
                                        Original cultural affiliation: Umayyad Arab
                                        Born: 662, Damascus, Umayyad Caliphate
                                        First death: 683; during the Second Fitna, a
                                        period of general political and military disorder
                                        following the death of Caliph Muawiyah I
                                        First teacher: Faiz Raboud
                                        Known associates : Faiz Raboud
                                        First recorded sighting : 683. Umayyad Caliphate
                                        Disciple of Faiz Raboud
                                        Last edited by Gardner; 12-18-2017, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• Thanks, my friend, for completing those chronicles, your help is much appreciated!

I have three more for you:

From the Chronicle of the Hellfire Club:

Thanks to new information provided by Richeard of Mercia, leader of the SIS, we are finally able to close the chronicles of three Immortals, all women, whose decapitated bodies were found in the 8th century but no Immortal was ever credited with their deaths. In fact, for centuries we suspected they were killed by three different Immortals who were operating in or around Saxony at the time. Now though, we can confirm that their killer is none other than Aldrich Monk, who at the time was known by his birth name Ailef of Deira. According to Richeard, Aldrich was already exhibiting misogynistic tendencies and, tying in with what we know about his antagonistic relationship with the Club's Black Queen Evangeline Black, and Richeard's assertion that Aldrich would have seen those Immortals as easy Quickenings, we are confident Monk is their killer.

Folgarda of Aachen

Most recent base of operations: Munster, Duchy
                                          of Saxony
                                          Prior occupations: Prostitute
                                          Date: 776
                                          Place: Munster
                                          Victor: Aldrich Monk
                                          Watcher: Research, Immortals of Medieval Europe

Original cultural affiliation: Frankish
                                          Born: 486, Aachen, Kingdom of the Franks
                                          First death: 515; prostitute murdered by unsatisfied
                                          client

Etheria of Spoleto

Most recent base of operations: Osnabruck, Duchy
                                          of Saxony
                                          Prior occupations: Peasant
                                          Date: 783
                                          Place: Osnabruck

Original cultural affiliation: Lombard
                                          Born: 642, Spoleto, Kingdom of the Lombards
                                          First death: 673; raped and murdered by husband's
                                          cousin

Ideswif of Westphalia

Most recent base of operations: Paderborn, Duchy
                                          of Saxony
                                          Prior occupations: Farmer
                                          Date: 790
                                          Place: Paderborn

Born: 547, Westphalia, Old Saxony
                                          First death: 570; farmer's wife murdered with husband
                                          and adopted children by bandits

Cheers
                                          Apollo1

Comment

• Very inspiring, unfortunate Immortal women. Good work!

Folgarda of Aachen
                                            Notable characteristics : Strong personality,
                                            domineering to her husband
                                            Weapon : Not carrying one, didn’t believe in that
                                            There Can Be Only One nonsense
                                            Recorded kills : None, not a player of the Game

Status
                                            Most recent base of operations: Munster, Duchy
                                            of Saxony
                                            Prior occupations: Prostitute
                                            Date: 776
                                            Place: Munster

Background
                                            Original cultural affiliation: Frankish
                                            Born: 486, Aachen, Kingdom of the Franks
                                            First death: 515; Prostitute murdered by
                                            unsatisfied client
                                            First teacher: Huidemar of Avranches
                                            Known past associates : Huidemar of Avranches
                                            First recorded sighting : 520. Kingdom of the
                                            Franks. Found and mentored by Huidemar of
                                            Avranches who realised she was an Immortal after
                                            sleeping with her

Etheria of Spoleto
                                            Notable characteristics : Bitter and untrusting of
                                            Men, still devoted to caring for young mothers and
                                            Infants, reveling inthe births she could never
                                            experience
                                            Weapon : Not carrying one
                                            Recorded kills : None, not a player odf the Game

Status
                                            Most recent base of operations: Osnabruck,
                                            Duchy of Saxony
                                            Prior occupations: Peasant
                                            Date: 783
                                            Place: Osnabruck

Background
                                            Original cultural affiliation: Lombard
                                            Born: 642, Spoleto, Kingdom of the Lombards
                                            First death: 673; Raped and murdered by
                                            husband‘s cousin
                                            First teacher: Nezetta of San Marino
                                            Known past associates : Nezetta of San Marino
                                            First recorded sighting : 673. Spoleto, Kingdom of
                                            Lombards. Found and mentored by Nezetta

Ideswif of Westphalia
                                            Known aliases : Heinrich of Westphalia
                                            Notable characteristics : Warlike, though reired
                                            from the Game, rejecting its violence
                                            Weapon : German zweihander, discarded
                                            Recorded kills : None known, though theorized to
                                            have killed her fair share of Immortals

Status
                                            Most recent base of operations: Paderborn, Duchy
                                            of Saxony
                                            Prior occupations: Farmer, warrior under male
                                            identities
                                            Date: 790
                                            Place: Paderborn

Background
                                            Born: 547, Westphalia, Old Saxony
                                            First death: 570; Farmer's wife murdered with
                                            husband and adopted children by bandits
                                            First teacher: Gundehar, Valkyries
                                            Known past associates : The Valkyries
                                            First recorded sighting : 570. Saxony, Germany
                                            Disciple of Gundehar, briefly a cohort of the
                                            Valkyries warrior-women group

Comment

• Thanks for your help with the latest chronicles, my friend. Once again, very much appreciated!
                                              More to come from Richeard and Aldrich, and i haven't even got to Evangeline and Alfgar yet!

Cheers
                                              Apollo1

Comment

• You are welcome. Looking forward to the other Immortals killed by the Hellfire Club members.
                                                Meanwhile...

Ajara Durai
                                                Known aliases : Parmita Dalai
                                                Weapon : Flamerge rapier

Status
                                                Most recent base of operations : New Delhi, India
                                                Occupation : Police officer, Delhi Police
                                                Department, investigating sexual violence against
                                                women and children
                                                Prior occupations : Bodyguard, Maharadja of
                                                Bangalore; bodyguard, Indira Bedi
                                                Date :
                                                Place :
                                                Victor :
                                                Watcher : Savita Rao

Background
                                                Original cultural affiliation : Hindu
                                                Birthdate : 1690; Madras, India
                                                First death : Bodyguard of the Maharadjah of
                                                Bangalore, killed by fallen debris from 1721
                                                Madras Cyclone
                                                First teacher : Lang Quing
                                                Known associates : Nuha Kalash
                                                Known past associates : Lang Quing
                                                First recorded sighting : 1721. Madras, India
                                                Trained by Lang Quing

Last edited by Gardner; 02-25-2022, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Great chronicles as usual, my friend. More Immortals to add to the active/inactive list. It seems more survived the Immortals War than originally thought! Lol

In the meantime, another Immortal i'd appreciate your help fleshing out:

Asbjorn Blacktooth

Most recent base of operations: Denmark
                                                  Occupation: Warrior, champion of King Horik I
                                                  of Denmark
                                                  Prior occupations: Warrior
                                                  Date: 840
                                                  Place: Jutland
                                                  Victor: Ailef of Deira. aka Aldrich Monk
                                                  Watcher: Research, Immortals of Scandinavia

Original cultural affiliation: Dane
                                                  Born: 592, Skaneland, Denmark
                                                  First death: 621; killed by adoptive father for beating
                                                  up step-brother when he stole his sword

After Ailef of Deira, aka Aldrich Monk, broke his friendship with Richeard of Mercia and left England for Denmark, he sought to offer his services to the Viking King Horik I. But these things are never easy when it comes to the Norsemen. To prove he was worthy enough to be useful to Horik, Aldrich was made to fight the king's champion, the huge and imposing Immortal Asbjorn Blacktooth. But the smaller and faster Aldrich outfought Asbjorn, dancing around him like a mongoose and brought him to his knees. The lightning show after Aldrich took Asbjorn's head, convinced Horik to accept the offer of the Saxon Immortal.

Research, Immortals of Scandinavia

Cheers
                                                  Apollo1

Comment

• A lot of Immortals survived the Immortal War, Apollo1. Just the culminating point of the 1980's-9à's gatherings.

G.

Asbjorn Blacktooth
                                                    Notable characteristics : Rotten teeth, appeared
                                                    Black; violent character, plunderer and rapist
                                                    Weapon : Tow-handed Viking longsword

Status
                                                    Most recent base of operations: Denmark
                                                    Occupation: Warrior, champion of King Horik I
                                                    of Denmark
                                                    Prior occupations: Warrior
                                                    Date: 840
                                                    Place: Jutland
                                                    Victor: Ailef of Deira. aka Aldrich Monk
                                                    Watcher: Research, Immortals of Scandinavia

Background
                                                    Original cultural affiliation: Dane
                                                    Born: 592, Skaneland, Denmark
                                                    First death: 621; killed by adoptive father for
                                                    beating up step-brother when he stole his sword
                                                    First teacher: Kanwulf Odinson
                                                    Known past associates : Kanwulf Odinson,
                                                    Ragnar Danneskjold
                                                    First recorded sighting : 793, British Isles. During
                                                    pillage of Monastery of Lindsifarne with Kanwulf,
                                                    encounter with Ragnar Danneskjold

Comment

Working...
                                                    X