Rodimus Prime's ~HIGHLANDER~ [Rogue Zeist]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodimus Prime's ~HIGHLANDER~ [Rogue Zeist]

Rodimus Prime updates his story on the Facebook Highlander Heart page, where the different pieces sometimes end up spaced widely apart by many other people's posts between them. I'm collecting them here for delight and ease of reading in consecutive order.

August 7 2018

Anna: "They're being sentenced to Combat Trial on Earth... what can we do now!?"
    Duncan: "Now... we follow!!!"
    Last edited by dubiousbystander; 09-19-2018, 03:54 PM.

August 8 2018

Duncan: "We need an Off-World Jump."
    Transporter: "What type?"
    Duncan: "Dimensional."
    Transporter: "Which dimension!?"
    Duncan: "The final one... Earth."

Comment

August 9 at 10:22 AM

Methos: "From a distant star, WE came! Moving silently among you... ...Immortals!
      We are the Seeds of Legend, Travelers of Space Time and Architect's of the Future with knowledge to navigate all.
      Endlessly driven by a deadly GAME that knows NO limit of time or space within the 8•Dimensions. Constantly seeking Holy Ground as our only refuge and penance for the Violence feeding the thirst of the Quickening within us! ~Until all are ONE!~"
      Last edited by dubiousbystander; 08-28-2018, 08:05 AM. Reason: Author wants the •

Comment

August 9 at 12:29 PM

Duncan bears witness to the Ceremony of One! ....an Alliance between Immortals through the bond of the Quickening!
        Ramirez: "You are Connor Macleod of the Clan Macleod from the 8th Dimension of the Realm of Earth. It is I who first found you there and it is I who will awaken your Quickening here... NOW!!"
        Last edited by dubiousbystander; 08-28-2018, 06:48 AM.

Comment

August 10 at 4:40 AM

Katana: "Those are very CUTE!"
          Duncan: "They're very sharp too! Would you like to try them out!?"
          Katana: "Funny... coming from an Ex-soldier who cowardly refused to EXECUTE based on a DIRECT ORDER!?"
          Duncan: "What you call Mercy Killing... I call slaughter!!! It's called a conscience... you should try growing one!"
          Katana: "ENOUGH!!! All travel beyond the 6th Dimension has been suspended due to Ramirez and Connor's trial period. Even the Panzer Tower won't gain you access to Earth... Nice try!!!"
          Duncan: "What about a Darius Clergy transport of sanctioned Holy Relics!?!? Aka... ...the CUTE knives!"
          [Katana scowls in frustrated anger]

Comment

August 11 at 3:48 AM

Anna: "Hunters took you from me in the prime of our Immortality! My finder, teacher and lover... sweet Richie! We never got to complete the Ceremony of One... ...never got to see Zeist together! Does it ever get any easier Duncan??"
            Duncan: "No! You learn to carry the weight of their loss...but the pain never truly goes away. Richie was a good student and friend! Connor and I found him in the 1990's... robbing me no less!!!"
            [Anna laughing and crying] "He loved to tell that story! Loved the 1990's... loved his life with you and Tessa!"
            [Duncan tears up at the bittersweetness of it]
            Last edited by dubiousbystander; 08-28-2018, 07:38 PM.

Comment

August 14 at 7:19 PM

Hunter: "Welcome to Earrrrth!"
              Connor: "Thanks... but I've been here before."
              Hunter: "I am the last opponent you will ever face... a gift of General Katana!!!"
              [The Hunter brandishes an ornate sword that goes straight to MacLeod's head! It is quickly countered by a mere scrap pipe that becomes a metal SHINAI in hands of MacLeod.]
              Connor: "This position is called Kote•NoTsuba... and you SUCK at it!" ~heh, heh~
              [The Hunter mockingly laughs, trying to mask a nervous fear that MacLeod senses through the trained touch of Tai•Chi.]
              Connor: "You have already lost!!!"
              Last edited by dubiousbystander; 08-28-2018, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Methos: "Wynden... confirm contact!?"
                Wynden: "Dimensional Contact CONFIRMED!!!"
                Methos: "You know these RIFTS are temporary! You're my ONLY eyes and ears on Earth right now... report!!!"
                Wynden: "Connor and Ramirez transport SPLIT! They sent Connor to Nevada Tower and Ramirez to the London BEAM. Connor is already engaged on the Trial Grid. Ramirez straight out ghosted us... Mate!?"
                Methos: "Typical... Didn't take him long!"
                Wynden: "Our Watcher reported his convoy was attacked by two Hunters! The guards and one of them killed each other while Ramirez took the other's head. Drank Up his Quickening and stole a kiss from the armour driver after securing her wounds, then vanished right off site!?"
                Methos: "Cute! What about Duncan and Anna?"
                Wynden: "Last spotted at Richie's Grave outside of London. However, they weren't alone... picked up a Hunter!"
                Methos: "Great... this just keeps getting better and better!?"
                Last edited by dubiousbystander; 08-28-2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

August 15 at 9:50 PM

Gwen: "I never thought I would see you again... but never gave up hope you were still ALIVE out there among the stars!"
                  Ramirez: "But..of course you didn't, my Dear! Besides, what would the Cosmos be like without me!?"
                  Gwen: "Sherwood has been my home and shelter for 50yrs! No Hunters... no Parliament... just solitude, growth and healing for those I can reach. You remembered the way back to our place!"
                  Ramirez: "I've missed Sherwood... missed YOU! And... am in dire need of you both. Macleod is in SEVERE danger and needs our help and healing!!!"

Comment

August 17 at 1:04 AM

Ramirez: "Do you remember our training in Egyptian meditation together?"
                    Gwen: "YES!!! I've been using it over the years to help others as well!"
                    Ramirez: "Good! I need you to focus with me now... FOCUS. On the alignment of Orion... on the Pyramids as you once saw them through my eyes! Use the reflections as a casting point of your mind and we shall synchronize."
                    [Gwen's eyes hold closed as her body surges with waves of the Quickening under her skin. Images and shapes begin to form in their minds... together as one vision.]
                    Gwen: "Breathe with me! WOW... your connection with him is immensely strong!!! Do you see him!?!? Do you see MacLeod too!?"
                    Ramirez: "Yes... my dear, I see him as well! He's still alive, but still in peril... in need!!!"
                    [Their eyes open simultaneously, both hearts beating in sync! He weeps and laughs with Gwen as her passion and excitement surge through him as well.]
                    Last edited by dubiousbystander; 08-28-2018, 07:41 PM.

Comment

August 19 at 4:16 AM

[Duncan and Anna have moved deeper into the woods after feeling the presence of another Immortal following them since Richie's Grave. Duncan takes up a position and draws his blades...he's had ENOUGH!]
                      Duncan: "Show yourself! I am Duncan Mac..."
                      Ramirez: "MacLeod... of the Clan MacLeod. Greetings Highlander!!!"
                      Duncan: "Ramirez... Thank God! Where's Connor?"
                      Ramirez: "We were separated. He's alone and in more danger than he realizes!"
                      Anna: "Wait... the Ramirez!?!?"
                      Ramirez: "Yes, my dear! Juan Sanchez... at your service. However... Connor is in need of all of us right now! I'll explain at Base Camp, but first we must shimmy... you've picked up a Hunter!"
                      Last edited by dubiousbystander; 08-28-2018, 07:41 PM.

Comment

August 20 at 4:33 AM

Katana: "I don't mean to interrupt your... 'Viewee Glasses' time, but we need to talk!"
                        Methos: "These are 'Viewer Communicators' ...and they're QUITE expensive! How may I help you General?"
                        Katana: "Speaking of communication... ...someone has been hacking a signal into Dimensional Rifts. Our sources suspect it's coming from this facility!? Need I remind you any attempt to communicate with persons on trial is strictly forbidden and permissible only to Military or Clergy high-ranking officials."
                        Methos: "Thank you General for that reminder! You're welcome to review my logs and I would politely remind you that I hold a Clergy license for transport and communication."
                        Katana: "Your politeness is noted and extremely aggravating. If you are discovered to be aiding and abetting... I will gladly prosecute you and Duncan myself!"
                        Last edited by dubiousbystander; 08-28-2018, 07:48 AM.

Comment

August 22 at 8:55 AM

Anna: "Wait... I'm feeling something!? Where exactly have you brought us?"
                          Ramirez: "We are in a realm of legend... and the sensation your feeling is due to your talents! I welcome both of you to Sherwood Forest!!!"
                          Anna: "My God!"
                          Ramirez: "Oh... God indeed! This forest has been a stronghold, Church and refuge for many over the centuries. It is believed a Holy Spring runs through the forest into the north!?"
                          [Duncan goes still on those words]
                          Ramirez: "You two will meet Gwen... someone very dear to me. She is Immortal like us... and a Healer like you, Anna! We will need the strength and skill of you both for the task ahead."

Comment

August 23 at 2:50 AM

Duncan: "Ok... What's happening with Connor?"
                            Ramirez: "It's a RARE condition known to us Travelers as Jumper's Delusion and he has it!"
                            Duncan: "Whaaat!? We can't get sick!?!?"
                            Ramirez: "Oh... it's often dismissed as folklore or scare stories, just as a Dark Quickening or Desecration Curse... but it's very real!"
                            Duncan: "I know a thing or two about Dark Quickenings! How does this one happen?"
                            Ramirez: "When we Dimensionally Transport and the destination is split or changed, it can cause a chemical shift in the brain that's so subtle our Immortal Gene doesn't recognise it as a disease or sickness... thus it won't cure it! The traveler won't sense anything at first, then they will notice short term memory loss that rapidly advances to full amnesia!"
                            Duncan: "We lose our memory!? We would lose lifetimes of knowledge and experience... ...not to mention weapon and sword skills!"
                            Ramirez: "Exactly! You would be vulnerable and defenseless against another! Connor's in a Combat Grid and his mind and skill will be slipping soon... We must act NOW!"

Comment

September 1 2018 at 7:30 AM

[as Duncan helps separate cases of potions and liquids, he feels a tremor through the Quickening!]

Duncan: "Where did you get this Holy Water!?"
                              Ramirez: "Our dear Gwen has collected these samples from an uncharted Holy Spring here in northern Europe. Many lifetimes ago I was married in Japan and after my wife's death.. ..I was SHATTERED by the experience! Methos himself brought me to the location for mental and spiritual healing."
                              Duncan:"We've all needed healing at some point!"
                              Ramirez: "Now we will do the same for Connor... with a few ancient Egyptian tricks of the trade!"
                              Gwen: "Wait... you've been married in both Egypt and Japan!?!?"
                              [Duncan and Ramirez share a sly smile!]

Comment

Methos: "Macleod...can you hear me!?"
                                Connor: "Copy that. WOW! Good to see that Wynden still drops Care Packages. I don't know how you're broadcasting from another planet, but that cell bill has got to SUCK!?!?"
                                ~heh, heh, heh~
                                Methos: "It's extremely temporary... the connection could drop at anytime! The trial reports have you with a one head victory and two Hunters still on your heels?"
                                Connor: "I've counted two, gifts from General Katana, I'm assuming!? They're relentless, but sloppy!"
                                Methos: "Look... this next question is REALLY important! What year were you born?"
                                [Connor goes silent because he knows why Methos is asking and he fears the truth of it. He feels his mind is slipping and can't grasp a hold of that memory!]

Comment

September 3 2018 at 0945 AM

[Macleod circles to an enclosed street alley in the Grid. Directions provided by Methos lead him to a secured light well known only to its designer. Just then he is brought to his knees by an overwhelming halo of Quickening glow!]
                                  Ramirez: "Now...with me! Focus, Duncan... focus on Connor's signature, on his spirit through the Quickening! Remote Viewing and Astro Projection were routine practice among us Egyptians, with our own little twist. He will appear among us here in the forest. We are the host and he is the guest. We will draw him to us! Do you see him?"
                                  Duncan: "YES... but he doesn't recognize me!?!?"
                                  Ramirez: "This portion of his cerebrum won't with the progression of his condition. It's moving faster than I thought! Clear you mind and save your strength... we must ACT on this tonight!!!"

Comment

September 4 2018 at 0700 AM

[Methos walks down the steps of the monastery and braces himself for this conversation with distain and disbelief as to what he is about to have to do!]

General Katana: "Why have you summoned me here of all places?"
                                    Methos: "Although I do not agree with your theologies, extreme methods or character... your loyalty and service to uphold our laws has never wavered! As a representative of the High Council and member of the Clergy... I have been tasked with informing you of an attack on Holy Ground and the breach of a Sanctuary here on Zeist!"
                                    General Katana: "Whaaat!?!? There has never been an attack on Holy Ground in the history of our establishment!? With the Trials underway, only Clergy and Military have Dimensional Travel clearance. We need to warn and monitor the Sanctuaries on Kaylium and Earth. This threat could be well within your order!?"
                                    Methos: "I was thinking the same and must admit I need your help in hunting down the murderer and, if there are any, their accomplices. The Council wants this kept EXTREMELY quiet and quickly resolved. What do you say to an alliance... General!?"
                                    General Katana: "Any attack on or desecration of Holy Ground is punishable by death, and I haven't personally hunted in quite some time... Let's DO IT!!!"

Comment

September 5 2018 at 0830 AM
                                      Ramirez: "You two will be performing a very similar bond to the Ceremony of One tonight. Prepare yourselves for an emotional embrace through the Quickening!"
                                      Anna: "Duncan has been a protector and teacher... but we have never expressed that kind of emotion to each other!!!"
                                      Ramirez: "Well you may not have expressed it, my dear, but it's written all over your faces! I'm simply trying to prepare you for the emotional link you will experience through this task. You two are much younger than either of us and your Immortal Youth is invaluable in powering this form of Ka-tet. I need you both open and focused for this meditation!"

Comment

September 6 2018 at 0815 AM
                                        Methos: "Just curious where your hatred for the Macleods stems from?"
                                        General Katana: "While their bravery is unquestionable... it's their sense of nobility that is aggravating to no end. Especially when it contradicts my orders and jeopardizes the mission at hand!!!"
                                        Methos: "I was aware they've both served in the Zeist Guard. Were they both under your command?"
                                        General Katana: "Affirmative! They both served under my command in the Black Guard on Rygar."
                                        Methos: "That military excursion was invaluable to the Clergy, although the justification of its death toll is still questioned amongst the council."
                                        General Katana: "Save your analysis for your books and the AFTER judgement for your gossip group! The Guard only answers to those who have fought on the frontlines with us!!! It's because of both Macleod and Ramirez's service to the Guard that they were even granted Combat Trail Rights. So at least i gave them a fighting chance!"
                                        [Katana's maniacal smile turns Methos's stomach at the sight of it!]

Comment

September 8 2018 at 0655 AM
                                          [Duncan and Anna kneel before each other and dip their hands into the blessed and charged Petda'v Ointment, instantly feeling a surge through their senses! A spark of the Quickening ignites between their hands and bridges their consciousness.]
                                          Ramirez: "Now... feel the link of mind and spirit. Let it flow through the bridge of the Quickening! Both of you focus on Connor, focus on the signature of his spirit in your mind. Can you see him?"
                                          Duncan: "He's there... but vague!?"
                                          Anna: "I can barely sense him."
                                          Ramirez: "You two are still repressing emotion. You must TOUCH! This is going to hurt... A LOT! You will feel a rush of pain and ecstasy that will burn like FIRE! Do it NOW!!"
                                          [Their fingers interlock and the sensation is EXTREME!!! Both of them tear up instantly and cry out uncontrollably. Ramirez steps up and links up with a touch to both of their foreheads. Connor is clear in his mind's eye while Duncan and Anna can only see each other. Their conscious forms lock up in heated, raw passion... forming a strong bridge to Connor as a halo of Quickening energy forms around him.]
                                          Ramirez: "Hear me boy... and REMEMBER! Remember that you are Connor Macleod of the Clan Macleod.. the HIGHLANDER!!! You were born in 1518 in Glenfinnan, Scotland on the..."
                                          Connor: "...on the shores of Loch Shiel. Reborn through death in 1536 and I am Immortal!"
                                          [Connor rises, renewed and restored through the magic of the Quickening, fueled by their strength, passion and healing!]

Comment

September 10 2018 at 0733 AM
                                            Anna: "Oh gawd... did we just do that!?"
                                            Duncan: "Are you OK???"
                                            Anna: "WOW, did we just do THAT!?!?"
                                            [Duncan cracks a guilty smirk with a soft seductive tone] "Yeah, we did! Are you..."
                                            Anna: "Am I... are YOU!? My senses are going crazy!!! I can see, hear and feel the morning energy of this forest! Do you feel this!?"
                                            Duncan: "Just as much as you, only I'm using India Meditation to control it. What can we do for yours?"
                                            Anna: "Everything is tingling and my skin is HOT! I'm taking it all off and dipping in that lake! Question is... are you gonna stay here and meditate or are you coming with!?!?"

Comment

September 11 2018 at 1030 AM
                                              [General Katana and Methos have followed their investigation to a new and fourth location.]
                                              Methos: "What does your military eye see here!?"
                                              General Katana: "The same I saw at the previous locations! This isn't a one person operation... it would take a small garrison to coordinate the transportation and staging."
                                              Methos: "They're moving and executing the Devotees in seperate locations!?"
                                              General Katana: "Obviously! No Immortal could walk away from a Fused Quickening of that magnitude... their brain would scramble!! You're the historian, who holds the record?"
                                              Methos: "That would be on Earth. Watcher Chronicles indicate that Alexander the Great absorbed a Fusing of five Quickenings when he slaughtered and burned down his own Library in 48 B.C. Julius Caesar was framed for the event by a Watcher Cult in an elaborate cover up, as it were."
                                              General Katana: "Yes... but Alexander had gone MAD by that time!"
                                              Methos: "True! His is the first suspected case of Jumper's Delusion. No one had ever attempted dimensional travel to that extent before he was brought here to Zeist! It's how he discovered the Rygar Dimension."
                                              General Katana: "ENOUGH! Look at this distinct marking on the cradle chair, the gouge in the rig brace. That would be the slicing path of the killer's sword, and this mark is identical on all four chairs! Look at the angle, an inverted upper cut with a forced twist."
                                              Methos: "The crew is not sharing! One swordsman's signature... one killer."
                                              General Katana: "And I recognize it!"

Comment

September 14 2018 at 0830 AM
                                                [An explosion erupts from Gwen's laboratory as Ramirez senses another Immortal and dives out of the hut.]
                                                Hunter: "Greetings! I was dispatched for the elder... but couldn't shake the scent of the young pleasure piece! Especially intrigued when she knelt at the grave of one of my favorite kills!? Knew I had smelled her before!"
                                                [Anna freezes in the shock of it!]
                                                "My Richie!?!?"
                                                [Duncan circles up behind him through the smoke and flame, draws his blade in Righteous Fury!]
                                                "I am Duncan Macleod... and you're DEAD!!!"

Comment

September 15 2018 at 0720 AM
                                                  [Duncan and the Morloy Hunter lock blades in furious display. The Morloy's "Zeist Horn" Broadsword tests the folding strength of Duncan's Katana with each POWER strike! Instinctively recognizing Duncan's defense method through a fallen Immortal's memories, the Hunter switches his footing and style to a Japanese Nodatchi, countering and disarming Duncan to his suprise!]

Hunter: "I will burn this forest down with your Quickenings! Then savor these beauties before their heads roll... WASTE NOT!!!"

[The Morloy steps over the Dragon Koto Katana and raises his blade for a head strike... only to jolt and drop to his knees as that pair of Chinese Butterfly Knives pierce the backs of his thighs, then stab into both of his kidneys! Duncan steps back in shock as Anna's face slowly comes over the Hunter's sholder.]
                                                  Anna: [whispering into his ear] "Say his name... say Richie."
                                                  [The Morloy lets out a low and deep groan that rolls into a gurgling sound. Ramirez recognizes the look of the Quickening Lust on her face... a Healer can suppress the hunger longer than most. Anna picks up the Katana beneath her...]
                                                  "I want my Richie back!"
                                                  [She spins and severs his head with a single slice of the Katana and his headless body continues to jolt and reach out, grasping into the air. Anna spits at the body!]
                                                  Ramirez: "So be it!"
                                                  [The three of them step back as the air becomes violently charged! Lightning splits the sky as the Quickening arcs through the corpse and into Anna, engulfing her vengeance and restoring her lost lover's essence to her.]

Comment

Working...
                                                  X