Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan videos I stumble upon

Bob Shramek on Facebook shared Mar Omega's Quickening:

I found it kind of good. Wish it wasn't so fuzzy throughout. Thought the male character knew entirely too much. Liked the twist at the end. Thought Jodi Murphy performed well!

Found on Youtube, because of the first one mentioned, is Immortal Bonds. I haven't seen it all yet. Some period costuming, but they didn't have access to good locations. At least at first! Includes *giggle* "cameos" by Connor, Duncan, and I think Joe's one of the narrators... not a bad voice-actor. The story of Connor's sister, Calla. Good, I think.

Comment

And Immortals trailer. Oooh, some of these guys are not carrying katanas! Immortals come to hunt down someone who's been using guns...

Comment

Immortals is the type of new series spin-off I would like to see. It has created new original characters and stories that fit in with the established Highlander canon. The acting and production quality is quite good. I would love to see more of this series. Kudos to the creators of this.

Comment

Loved the end of the first one! The other ones were better msde, of course.
          Last edited by Coolwater; 07-17-2017, 07:46 AM.
          “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
          Billy Sunday

Comment

Is it just me or does the one watcher in Immortals look a bit like David A? I also got a kick that they were trying to keep Detective Panzer from knowing about immortals.

Comment

Detective Panzer indeed. *giggle*

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
                And Immortals trailer. Oooh, some of these guys are not carrying katanas! Immortals come to hunt down someone who's been using guns...
                I remember this. This was almost a series. They came quite close to getting backing from TPTB.
                Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Stumbled across this one, seems to be part of a series...

May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Working...
                  X