Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, how many of these are floating around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, how many of these are floating around?

Due to a game we are playing in the Games & Humor section, I am learning of immortals from these fan-made films. How many are out there? So far I have seen Dark Places, Watchers, and that short based on Hans Kirshner (which I just watched yesterday) I found the other two I mntioned on Amazon. I seem to recall seeing a trailer for another one called Immortals also.
    "It's Rock & Roll. If you aren't breaking some sort of law, then you are doing it wrong." - me, answering a bandmate's question of what would happen if someone called the law on us for playing too loud at an outdoor show.

That last, Immortals, seems to have never ended up available. From the man who brought us Dark Places and Hans Kirschner, there is the Connor & Duncan Show! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvQfnpyXUNg

From the mind and skills of Derek May, the wonderful Highlander: Veritas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccua7_fpU4M

How wide a range are you looking for? There are the Big Finish productions. They gave up the rights to distribute it because they weren't making enough money.
    There is the story created by Roger Bellon and others https://www.rogerbellon.com/highlander-the-opera

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
      How wide a range are you looking for? There are the Big Finish productions. They gave up the rights to distribute it because they weren't making enough money.
      There is the story created by Roger Bellon and others https://www.rogerbellon.com/highlander-the-opera

Really, more movies and movie type things with actors. Not really looking at stop-and-go and animated type things.
      "It's Rock & Roll. If you aren't breaking some sort of law, then you are doing it wrong." - me, answering a bandmate's question of what would happen if someone called the law on us for playing too loud at an outdoor show.

Comment

Don't forget about Highlander: Bad Watcher!

BTW: So far I have only added the 18 immortals from Highlander: Dark Places and the 8 from Highlander: The Watcher to the Tier list which already has the immortals from the 5 movies, Highlander the series and Highlander: The Raven.

So the immortals from Highlander: Hans Kirschner and Highlander: Bad Watcher aren't part of the Game (yet)
        Last edited by Nicholas Ward; 09-12-2019, 02:58 PM.
        May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Slash View Post

Really, more movies and movie type things with actors. Not really looking at stop-and-go and animated type things.
          Well then, there's presently really not much more, so far as I know, except random shorts. There's a charming one about two Immortals.... Heehee

Comment

I recall some from the early 2000's using lightsabers as swords. Then I remember a trailer about a series called Immortals that was being put together YEARS ago. Then Highlander The Amateur I wanted to see but never could.

edit:
            Highlander with lightsabers was Highlander Ascension ep. 1 and 2. Three and Four never got finished.
            Last edited by MichaelHenry; 10-03-2019, 02:53 AM.

Comment

The Immortals series based on Highlander? I think I caught the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelHenry View Post
                Then I remember a trailer about a series called Immortals that was being put together YEARS ago.
                Yeah, you can see about it (and the trailer) here: https://www.facebook.com/Immortals-T...-152641566704/

It almost got made. They were very close to a deal with Davis-Panzer, if I recall. We're talking 10 years ago.
                Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Why didn't it get made? The trailer was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Slash View Post
                    Why didn't it get made? The trailer was good.
                    Chris Fields or Derek Conley could better advise, but I vaguely remember something about Davis-Panzer being open to it... until they weren't. It might have been they were looking for a substantial licensing fee, or "The Immortals" played too close to Highlander.
                    Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

So how many of these are Davis-Panzer authorized projects? Just “Dark Places” and “The Watcher”?

Comment

All two of them. The Immortals never got on its feet.

Comment

Working...
                        X