Suggestion for this forum.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for this forum.

Considering that we are not drowning in a sea of Highlander video games and this particular forum was created on the old HLBB in anticipation of a game that died in production nearly a decade ago, I'd like to recommend a renovation of this corner of this site.

Why not make this a Highlander Games forum instead? There is still quite a healthy interest in the old TCG and its various editions, as Norm can attest. Couple that with other fan-created material (RPGs, etc.) as well as the video games (published or not) and we might breathe some real life into this page.

What say you?

Originally posted by n107 View Post
    Considering that we are not drowning in a sea of Highlander video games and this particular forum was created on the old HLBB in anticipation of a game that died in production nearly a decade ago, I'd like to recommend a renovation of this corner of this site.

Why not make this a Highlander Games forum instead? There is still quite a healthy interest in the old TCG and its various editions, as Norm can attest. Couple that with other fan-created material (RPGs, etc.) as well as the video games (published or not) and we might breathe some real life into this page.

What say you?
    That makes a lot of sense.

Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

I have loads of the game cards, rule booklets and boxes available for anyone interested in buying or trading for them. I have also been using the cards in art projects.

Comment

Maybe just a dedicated "Highlander: The Card Game (TCG)," then? Since there is already a "Games & Humor" forum.
        Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
          Maybe just a dedicated "Highlander: The Card Game (TCG)," then? Since there is already a "Games & Humor" forum.
          I thought about that, but the G&H forum were rarely ever used to talk about actual, physical games relating to Highlander. It was mostly for forum-based games and lots of jokes/silly things.

I just thought if there was something specifically related to Highlander it would go in its own forum and not get mixed in with the off-topic stuff down in the G&H section. But if you're dead set on having the forum focus on just one type of game, the TCG would be more useful than the dead video game.

Comment

Working...
          X