HLWW10 Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HLWW10 Convention

Any speculation if they will be any major announcements? Maybe news of the re-boot? Or more comic book series coming? If you're going, enjoy and please keep us updated!

I am here! Jet-lagged and all!

Comment

No announcements, really. But it was cool to see the new version of "Letters" from LashCon. That's from Gracen's Raven novel, with noticeable differences.
      Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Sorry to hear there were no announcements...I was hoping for a surprise of some sort. How was the turnout? I'm hoping there is eventually a NY based Highlander convention someday....after all, it is the place of the Gathering

Comment

Originally posted by ImmortalJedi View Post
          Sorry to hear there were no announcements...I was hoping for a surprise of some sort.
          I was hoping for a surprise guest or two. There's just nothing to announce.

How was the turnout?
          A little less than HLWW9 but still respectable. 200, maybe? 220?

'm hoping there is eventually a NY based Highlander convention someday....after all, it is the place of the Gathering
          That'd be a perfect excuse for me to visit it. Though it seems unlikely at this time, with HLWW winding down and LA being a way to draw the actors who already live there as opposed to flying a bunch of people in.
          Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

It was a truly lovely convention. All the warm and fuzzies!

Well, except for that lurker who hung out on the fringes, sometimes insulted people without apparently thinking about it.

Comment

Working...
            X