Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrian's Paul's "The Sword Experience," 11/9/18 (Grand Rapids, MI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian's Paul's "The Sword Experience," 11/9/18 (Grand Rapids, MI)

https://swordxp.com/event/grand-rapids-mi/
    Starts
    11-09-2018 04:30 PM
    Ends
    11-09-2018 07:15 PM
    Highlander: Dark Places

Are you sure the times are right Andrew?
    For those going to Grand Rapids try and work a visit to the Meijer Sculpture Gardens into your weekend. Sorry I won't be able to attend. Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Colleengael View Post
      Are you sure the times are right Andrew?
      For those going to Grand Rapids try and work a visit to the Meijer Sculpture Gardens into your weekend. Sorry I won't be able to attend. Have fun.
      Yeah, those are the times given.
      Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

• Colleengael
        Colleengael commented
        Editing a comment
        Middle of the night? Why did they move it from the afternoon to after midnight? I still can't make it but I was curious why the event times are now eight hours later than when it was originally listed in the schedule. There is nothing going on in Grand Rapids that late at night except the bars and movie theaters.

The Meijer garden is worth seeing.
      “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
      Billy Sunday

Comment

Did the scheduled time for the event change or is the board having fun with people. It has shown me two different days and times for the event. The 9th from 4:30 to 7:30 PM and the 10th from 12:30 AM to 3:15 AM. I get the different times shown each time I visit the page.
        ​​​​​

Comment

It's showing 4:30PM to 9, now.

Comment

Rileah
            posted that the original session was full and they had a waiting list in case of cancellations or if they get enough interest a possible second class. I can't make it myself because of the day and time. I wish I could go but real life says otherwise. Several people I know who work in their community theater groups are attending for the stage combat lessons.
            Last edited by Colleengael; 10-26-2018, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X