Favorite scene from the movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite scene from the movie

What was your favorite scene from the movie?

Duncan kicking the headless corpse of Kell of the platform they were fighting on. Kells Quickening was awesome too.
    May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

The Connor and Duncan together flashbacks probably. Those and the Jin Ke vs Duncan fight and anything with Joe and Methos in it.

Comment

Duncan VS Jin Ke

Comment

My favorite scene is the only highlight scene of the film in terms of action is the Attack at the Loft scene. To this day that scene is what we needed more of in the film to maybe have it been more in the mainstream at the time of its theatrical release.

The most memorable scene is the rooftop fight with Connor and Duncan. It was very emotional. First time seeing it at the theater, it was very sad to see, and had such an emotional impact. The scenes that followed had such a darker tone because it was the aftermath of Connor's death. Couple hours after leaving the theater I was still kinda blank about it. It was like wow my childhood hero got killed off.

Power to the Donut!

Comment

My favorite scene was when Kell gets chopped in half and becomes two copies of himself.

Comment

The toll road flashback, preferably the full version from the rough cut.
              Closely followed by Duncan vs Jin Ke, also preferring the rough cut.

Comment

It might sound lame, but the sword kata following Duncan killing Connor. For some reason, I really felt the emotion there.

Second to that, Duncan vs. Jin Kie.
                Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Working...
                X