X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin MacLeod View Post
    Endgame final jump. Improved scene.
    https://coub.com/view/16a7mz
    Without the original to compare against, what did you change there?
    Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Have recently decided to dust off my goal of making various improvements to Endgame, certainly editorially, but notably, Visually. such as Deaging Christopher Lambert , as well as some some unsatisfying things like Connor's Quickening, some things during the Climax, something very much important to me is to include Scotland in a way that appears to have been intended, but not done. this current Work is only in Progress

Comment

Obviously no serious filming was done is Scotland, aside from a Lambert double on a Horse, ariel shots being very beautiful Stock Footage, the actual Footage of Connor and Heather being shot in Romania, the very noticeably flat land and bare sky cropped out of the final film, but clearly shot in a way indicating that Scotland would be digitally added in

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post
          Highlander and Endgame have the better final Quickenings though.
          Good God no - not Endgame. Edngame's just generic, low-budget bullshit.

IMO, the best Quickenings in the movies are the Kurgan, Corda (the one with the walking Quickening that hits a few beer cans first), Khan and Kane Quickenings. Everything else is lesser.

Comment

I take a liking to Quickenings that display traits of the person killed. So I like the Kurgans, Kells, Larca's and Wilson Gearys after my own obviously.
            Last edited by Nicholas Ward; 02-22-2020, 01:36 AM.
            May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Working...
            X