Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Amanda ended up in the spot Faith was in, would she actually serve Kell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Amanda ended up in the spot Faith was in, would she actually serve Kell?

Yes, Amanda would be prone to overplay her hand with Kell and end up in his service
    14.29%
    No, Amanda would only bide her time but not shun any profitable situations including Quickenings
    28.57%
    Yes, but Amanda would use Duncan to get freed from Kell
    14.29%
    No, Amanda would slip away from Kell and take some of his riches in the process
    42.86%
    May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

You mean if she was found in a brothel completely ignorant of being an Immortal after having been stabbed in the heart on her wedding night?
    It would be hard for her to be in the same position. Kate was there because she and Kell had bonded over MacLeod hate.

Last edited by dubiousbystander; 07-02-2022, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Every time I watch "Endgame", I hate Duncan too for killing Kate on their wedding night. He should have lived with her for years, told her who and what he was, and offered her the choice to become an immortal.

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
        You mean if she was found in a brothel completely ignorant of being an Immortal after having been stabbed in the heart on her wedding night?
        It would be hard for her to be in the same position. Kate was there because she and Kell had bonded over MacLeod hate.
        No, I meant if she would have been found/saved from a compromising position.
        Amanda tends be willing to pay her dues, as we've seen in the episode 'The Unknown Soldier.'
        If Kell 'saved' her, she'd be indebted to Kell, and the question is if she would honour that debt.
        May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

I could see her spending a hundred years dicking around with him for kicks. Loyal to him for hundreds of years? I doubt it.
          Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

The thing is that as I recall Amanda Is older than either Kell or Duncan. By the time Kell was on the scene, I have a hard time imagining Amanda getting herself into a situation where she would need Kell to save her. I think she knew how to take care of herself by then. And, if she did get herself entangled with Kell, I think she'd find a way out of it as soon as possible.

Comment

The biggest problem was the creation of Kate was absolutely and entirely out of character for Duncan so the whole movie is founded on sand and that makes for lousy foundations, but no, Amanda following anyone without her own agenda popping up would also be out of character.

Comment

Working...
              X