X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
    That's a relief, I guess. Are there a variety of cuts for Endgame?
    Theatrical Cut
    Producer's Cut
    Rough Cut (included in the DVD release)

And then some of strange workprint extended deal that is different than the Rough Cut that Aleander showed me eons ago.

Leave a comment:

• dubiousbystander
    replied
    That's a relief, I guess. Are there a variety of cuts for Endgame?

Leave a comment:

• docksaint
    replied
    I bought this same set but from Amazon. I can confirm that it is the Theatrical Cut.

Leave a comment:

• The One With The Prize
    replied
    Probably a typo, Lionsgate's own shop shows the standalone release having the theatrical runtime so I think this typo is simply carried over onto the 5-movie collection.

Leave a comment:

• Takk
    started a topic US release of Theatrical Cut??

US release of Theatrical Cut??

So I was walking through the movie section of a local Walmart and stumbled across a 5 movie DVD collection of the franchise. Thinking little of it, I picked it up to look at the back purely through fan interest, not expecting a surprise of any kind, but then something caught my attention. Endgame is listed as being just 88 minutes long. I stared at it for a moment, and nowhere does it mention the producer's cut. Now, I already have a copy of the theatrical cut on DVD, so I still didn't buy it, but if this isn't just a typo, I figure some of you may be interested in getting it, so I snapped a couple of pics for reference. If anyone decides to buy it, be sure to confirm if it is really the theatrical version of the film that is included for anyone else that may be interested.
Working...
X