Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highlander remake goes radio silent.....AGAIN!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlander remake goes radio silent.....AGAIN!!!!

It's been a year since the news hit that Henry Cavill has been cast as Connor for the remake but we haven't heard anything as to who else will join the project.

Normally I would say ''Nothing to worry about '' but given that Henry is still filming season 3 of The Witcher and John Wick Chapter 4 has been delayed all the way till March 2023 I am kinda nervous that maybe it might get delayed to the point where Chad Stahelski or Henry Cavill leave the remake and we go back to square one....AGAIN

It's frustratingly annoying.

Well, that is disheartening news. I have been looking forward to seeing Henry Cavill in the new Highlander movie. I hope it will still happen!

Comment

Not really a surprise though
      May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

I'll just take a deep breath and hope.

Comment

I'd call it a sign.

Comment

Anyway ... I have no hope about this "reboot" ... So, never mind for me
            La Peur Tue l'Esprit ...

Comment

Highlander needs to be done 'right'. They can take as long as they like with the remake providing they write a clever script that actually leaves the franchise open to coherent sequels.

Comment

I believe they're working darned hard on it!

Comment

I know they've got concept art from Alex Nice, i haven't heard much else about it.

Comment

Originally posted by durandal View Post
                    I know they've got concept art from Alex Nice, i haven't heard much else about it.
                    We talking Chad Stahelski's version or from the previous three directors?

Comment

• durandal
                      durandal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Alex Nice is the artist on the current project. Robert McKinnon, Sebastian Meyer, Christian Scheurer did the concept art for previous incarnations.

It really did seem like there was momentum. We could point to COVID, I guess, but... John Wick 4 moves along just fine and this doesn't?
                    Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

• durandal
                      durandal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      most likely problems finding funding. Previous project had an Angolan financier "Rui Costa Reis" attached who made a lot of Redbox style movies.
                  Working...
                  X