No announcement yet.

cast:Remake Highlander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's an idea - Clancy Brown and Christopher Lambert have small roles as detectives. Not there for the whole movie, just a few scenes before they're taken off the case by homicide cops and as they leave they make a joke about not having to deal with "a guy that cuts people's head's off"!

I just think it would be a fun thing and a cheerful nod to the original series.

Comment

They should include orginall music preformed by F.Mercury and Queen, in addition to different melodies 'Only one life', 'I need everything', 'Hired gunman'

Birthplace of immortals. Situation: Supernatural quality/powers from the Cosmos/Universe went/came down to/on Earth in Neolithic Era/Age (Ancient occasions) , close Stonehenge, chinese/aztecan,babylonian and egyptian pyramids.Many old ladies considered his immortals children while a virgin by dim soul/powers. Immortals as a childs was considered in the bellies through the dim soul without the office of a people fathers
      Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate
      Last edited by klimbo123; 01-27-2019, 12:49 PM.

Comment

I think the origins of Immortals should remain a mystery. That's part of the magic of the concept, and part of the drama. Men and women are forced to live their lives a certain way for reasons that they don't even fully understand.

Comment

Working...
        X