Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad Stahelski might do another movie after John Wick 3? Possibly 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Stahelski might do another movie after John Wick 3? Possibly 2?

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/12/...chad-stahelski

It's not very clear.
    Highlander: Dark Places

Oh great...

Comment

So Stahelski is a franchise whore and might not produce anything significant
      May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Reminds me a bit of Justin Lin when his star was climbing. "His Fast and the Furious movies made more money than God! Maybe he's doing Fast & Furious 7 and maybe he's not... but he's definitely doing the Highlander remake next! Orrrr maybe he's doing Terminator 5 next! Psyche, he's doing none of that... he's doing Star Trek 3 next!"

Not saying it's the same situation remotely, but it does remind me of that period of time.

Comment

Now Stahelski is attached to ANOTHER film, "Analog," also for Lion's Gate...

https://www.newsarama.com/40056-john...on-report.html

Comment

It depends on what movie is getting more traction,Analog doesn't even have a script yet.....something tells me Highlander will be his next one since 1)It's already doing scout locations 2)It has a ready scrpt

Comment

Originally posted by Niklander View Post
              It depends on what movie is getting more traction,Analog doesn't even have a script yet.....something tells me Highlander will be his next one since 1)It's already doing scout locations 2)It has a ready scrpt
              That would be so cool. How do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post

That would be so cool. How do you know?
                Site Omega Underground reported this in 2017.....Yeah I know it's been 3 years but given that Stahelski really wants to do it(Man threw an easter egg in John Wick 3)I could see Highlander becoming a reality after John Wick 4

Comment

Working...
                X