Clear All

• Remake on track for 2019 release date

https://movieweb.com/highlander-rebo...t-date-script/
    Highlander: Dark Places

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Comment

I have hopes, still!

Comment

2019 is awfully crowded with movies....something tells me it might open 2020

Comment

I wonder what the budget will be... with the franchise track record, it's cost is likely going to be a primary factor in it being considered a success or not.

Comment

• Niklander
            Niklander commented
            Editing a comment
            Chad Stahelski did wonders with a budget of 29.7 million dollars for John Wick but since Highlander is a bit bigger in scope something tells me it might get a budget of 60 million

I doubt we'll see it next year. We've been waiting for a decade already!
          May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

I'd love to see the script. Colony never quite feels like the writers know where they're going, but HL has Widen to show the way.
            “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
            Billy Sunday

Comment

One day it'll come...

just do it right and well enough to breath new life in the franchise, please!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post
                I doubt we'll see it next year. We've been waiting for a decade already!
                It's fairly unlikely we'll see it next year at this point. I doubt Stahelski would be able to jump aboard the horse until all post is done on "John Wick: Chapter 3"... and that's like the end of the year. And even if the remake starts shooting in January, 2019, it's not very probable it'd be done and released within the same year. But possibly.
                Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

I read the movieweb article. Its cool the Dave Bautista says he wants to play the villain. Wondering if the villain will still be the Kurgan? I doubt that Tom Cruise will have anything to do with the movie. Its not likely to be a blockbuster. But, who knows, maybe he is a fan of the original movie.

Comment

Working...
                  X