No announcement yet.

Would it be better as a TV show on HBO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be better as a TV show on HBO?

I know they want to make movies and that's cool and all, but I feel like it would work better as a series again. But if they put it on HBO, Netflix or Hulu where they could make it a tad more Game of Thrones type of content. You could have pretty bloody fights; maybe not have a new immortal show up EVERY week; but have series regulars and once in a blue moon one gets killed. You could make a really great show. HBO loves sex and violence and Highlander can be that and attract a new audience. Thoughts?

Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I know they want to make movies and that's cool and all, but I feel like it would work better as a series again. But if they put it on HBO, Netflix or Hulu where they could make it a tad more Game of Thrones type of content. You could have pretty bloody fights; maybe not have a new immortal show up EVERY week; but have series regulars and once in a blue moon one gets killed. You could make a really great show. HBO loves sex and violence and Highlander can be that and attract a new audience. Thoughts?
    They did "not have a new Immortal show up EVERY week" in Seasons 1 and 2. And then... They did have series regulars and once in a blue moon one gets killed (Darius, Tessa, Fitz, RICHIE). So, there will actually be nudity and not carefully fuzzed side boobs. Oh, and graphic corpses. Also, GOOD female Immortals will actually be shown fighting! More long-term plots. Unfortunately, they're probably bring angels and God in as characters rather than debated. In fact, that's my big fear.

Comment

Working...
    X