Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My idea for what they should do for a highlander reboot

deactivate
    Last edited by highlander90s; 02-11-2019, 10:34 PM.

What were the glaring mistakes you have in mind?

Comment

deactivate
      Last edited by highlander90s; 02-11-2019, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by highlander90s View Post
        What did you think of my 2 story idea-one for the movies and one for tv?
        It could work. Though quite frankly it's better to loosen up continuity, rather than further restrict it.

Comment

deactivate
          Last edited by highlander90s; 02-11-2019, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Have Connor be in the movie franchise, and Duncan be in the tv franchise, and every few years they'd team up and do a movie on the big screen or something
            Oh, it seemed to me that's what you meant. They would have to keep track of what's happening in both and make certain to match across the board. Duncan could always have been dishonest with Felicia about where the sword came from. Carmen didn't know Duncan is Immortal, and might only see that he has not married and will not marry within mortal lifetimes.

Comment

Personally, if they ever do another Highlander TV series (and they should by God), I'd like to see it take place in the same world as Highlander: The Series and Highlander: The Raven. You don't always need to throw out the old in order to create something new, just as Doctor Who.

Comment

deactivate

Comment

Or you could have them all dead, and the actors as they are now appearing in visions... or more intriguing, the actors appearing as themselves... but with only memories of a lifetime in the present, and the Immortals of the story confused as they have weird memories of these mortals being Immortals and younger (using some footage from the original series...).

Comment

deactivate

Comment

Nod nod. I'm fine with the Kurgan. What I'd like to see is villains whose history is believable. Kell? Oh look, it's the ultimate evil! A villain obsessed with Connor MacLeod. He's such a threat! To anyone who interacts with Connor. Except Duncan, because TV series. Except Rachel until she's old, because she was in the movie.

Comment

deactivate
                        Last edited by highlander90s; 02-11-2019, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X