• MichaelHenry
    commented on 's reply
    Lol how could the source have been worse roflmao

• dubiousbystander
    commented on 's reply
    mmm It could have been. Trust me.

• MichaelHenry
    replied
    Well if you get around to it, can I read the script? Also other movie scripts (unreleased, weird drafts, etc) that you may have. As for Abramowitz's script, if it was better, than ofc they want it under lock and key. Don't want to show how horrible it became. I just don't see anyway possible it could be worse.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Yeah, I have it around somewhere. It's many scripts ago, though, but an interesting read!

What I'd love to see is Abramowitz's actual script for "The Source," but that seems to be firmly under lock and key.

Leave a comment:

• MichaelHenry
    replied
    Oh yea, guns being part of it, Kurgan using a rocket launcher to take out an immortal, I just want to add it to my collection of scripts if at all possible.

Leave a comment:

• dubiousbystander
    replied
    It took me a while to figure what you were talking about. I remember hearing about one, but perhaps that one is completely not to be known. I've heard bad things.

Leave a comment:

• MichaelHenry
    started a topic Leaked script from 2009

Leaked script from 2009

Did anyone actually SEE the "leaked" script? I know it was reported on and analyzed by several news sites, but I don't recall many saying they read it.

I would like to read it if someone knows where it is posted.
Working...
X