Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have that "The Source" computer game saved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have that "The Source" computer game saved?

I was going through my archives and while I have an .SWF backup of the old Highlander: The Source site (formerly www.highlander-thesource.com), I can't find the game. I know I saved it somewhere, but it's just not there.

Did anyone else?
    Highlander: Dark Places

What are you talking about?

Comment

The game that they put on the official Source website. Where you fight the Guardian, kind of in crude 2D Mortal Kombat style, but Flash animation.

Comment

It was actually better than the movie...

Comment

Can't upload a .swf file

But it can be found on several sites like this one: http://www.coolstreaming.us/forum/ar...ame/15181.html
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Nicholas Ward; 05-21-2017, 10:18 PM. Reason: added my high score
          May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post
            Can't upload a .swf file

But it can be found on several sites like this one: http://www.coolstreaming.us/forum/ar...ame/15181.html
            Hm... it was similar to that one, but not quite. I believe you could actually walk left and right, jump, and slash.

Comment

Then I don't know. By my limited knowledge this was the only game linked to the Source.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post
                Then I don't know. By my limited knowledge this was the only game linked to the Source.
                There was definitely another. I think the head-swapping one you show was a second one they came out with later.

Comment

I believe you.

Also: shouldn't this topic be in the video game section?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                    I was going through my archives and while I have an .SWF backup of the old Highlander: The Source site (formerly www.highlander-thesource.com), I can't find the game. I know I saved it somewhere, but it's just not there.

Did anyone else?
                    That link goes to a mail order crab site, in some sort of Chinese script. How the hey does a link like that get recycled into mailorder seafood?

Comment

Originally posted by Perfect Warrior View Post

That link goes to a mail order crab site, in some sort of Chinese script. How the hey does a link like that get recycled into mailorder seafood?
                      How strange... I'm seeing that, too.

Comment

I do not have it but remember playing it. I'm sure your not asking because you loved it lol. It was pretty awful but I played it through because I was excited for the movie. I ended up winning a Marto Highlander letter opener sword..so that was fun!

Comment

Working...
                        X