Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should there be a sequel to "The Source"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should there be a sequel to "The Source"?

Like, the remake aside. What about -- simultaneously -- like a direct-to-video/streaming film starring Adrian Paul, Peter Wingfield, Thekla Reuten and Elizabeth Gracen? You could pick it up some years after "The Source" with Duncan having aged normally since the events in that movie.
    Yes
    28.57%
    No
    71.43%
    Highlander: Dark Places

I absolutely hated "The Source"! However, my overwhelmingly negative reaction to that movie motivated me to seek out a venue to vent those feelings. Fifteen years later, I am still here.

I still hope that the remake of the original movie will go forward. That would be well worth doing and would attract a new generation of fans to the franchise.

Comment

Yes!
      They should go all in, acknowledge the beautiful horror sequels and start again with the source child.
      May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Nay! I say thee NAY!!!!

Comment

No. Lets not throw more money at this stinking dead horse. Lets throw money at a fully fledged remake.

Comment

Or a new show, with new characters, that takes place in the same world as the series ( but ignoring The Source).

Comment

Yes it should start out with Duncan regaining his immortality by beheading a pair of batwing riding psychos from the planet Zeist who have come back from the past. Then he shouts Connor and he is resurrected and summoned back to Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by durandal View Post
                Yes it should start out with Duncan regaining his immortality by beheading a pair of batwing riding psychos from the planet Zeist who have come back from the past. Then he shouts Connor and he is resurrected and summoned back to Scotland.
                That was how he regained his youthful appearance. His immortality kicked in the moment they got to Earth/the Present. Remember the scratch on the back of his hand that healed?

Comment

I’m kinda tempted by the idea of Duncan being able to resurrect Conner, but I’d rather not see any other references to Highlander 2.

Plus, if we’re being honest with ourselves, at this point if we want to see Conner and Duncan again in live action, we’re going to have to recast the characters. I don’t know what Adrien Paul looks like these days, but Christopher Lambert certainly can’t pass for an unchanging Immortal any more.

Comment

Working...
                  X