The Spoony review of "The Source"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Spoony review of "The Source"

Who has checked these out? I think they're fantastic.
    Highlander: Dark Places

It's funny to see The Source poster on his wall

Comment

I think his Highlander 2 is pretty spectacular, his Endgame review is very nice but leaves something to be desired (they got some of the info wrong, which irks me, and under Spoony, it'd be a lot funnier I think), but The Source is pretty fantastic. Its basically the only reason they made this movie, for him to parody. Glorioush!

Comment

Originally posted by Aleander View Post
        I think his Highlander 2 is pretty spectacular, his Endgame review is very nice but leaves something to be desired (they got some of the info wrong, which irks me, and under Spoony, it'd be a lot funnier I think), but The Source is pretty fantastic. Its basically the only reason they made this movie, for him to parody. Glorioush!
        I've seen them all but I'm a bit fuzzy. What Endgame info did he get wrong?
        Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

He didn't do wrong, just some facts that he and Pat are spouting are a bit generalized and/or glossed over. I've not seen it in a while, but it overall seems rougher in the information side. But I don't really mind, I'm just pointing that out.

Comment

Keep in mind that Pat wrote the Endgame review script (or outline, to be more exact, since the review was largely improvised according to Noah). Speaking of which, has anybody bothered to inform the NES Punk that there's a HL forum waiting here for him?

"Really? We are trapped in a room with a machine that can cut off my head. Now that's a longshot."
            --Connor MacLeod in Peter Bellwood's original Highlander II script

Comment

You should fly over there and tell him, Bee. And while you're at it, let Spoony know, too.

Comment

Working...
              X