Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished "The Pope of Palm Beach" by Tim Dorsey. Serge is a rather strange fellow. Now I'm starting Murder Past Due by Miranda James. I'll see how she does, this is the first of her series I've read.
    May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
    "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Comment

I'm reading The Third Cry to Legba and Other Invocations : The Selected Stories of Manly Wade Wellman (Vol. 1). A long time ago, I read a few of his Silver John books. This is all new to me. I enjoy his writing.

Comment

And now I'm onto the 2nd in an E.J. Copperman's cozy mystery "Edited Out". I really should have entered my local library's Summer Reading Contest. Though, having only found out about it in late July, didn't seem like I'd have much of a chance winning anything.
        May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
        "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Comment

I am now enjoying The Devil is Not Mocked & Other Warnings: Selected Stories of Manly Wade Wellman (Volume 2). Between ebooks, audiobooks, and books, I tend to be "reading" several things at a time. Thus I am also enjoying Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and War of the Worlds: Goliath by Adam J. Whitlatch.

Comment

Working...
          X