Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name the last song/album you listened to

Hey Baby~Gwen Stefani/No Doubt
    Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Itzhak Perlman, Bits and Pieces (album)

Comment

I usually have my playlist on random. Last song it played for me was Mother Love, from Queen's Made in Heaven.

Comment

Yeah, mine wasn't an album.
        “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
        Billy Sunday

Comment

• Coolwater
          Coolwater commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not sure why this performance snags my attention. It's a really good series, in any case.

• dubiousbystander
          dubiousbystander commented
          Editing a comment
          It's a really good sound! I don't know the series.

This time mine is "Rabbit Foot Blues" performed by Blind Lemon Jefferson, from the Anthology of American Folk Music, Vol. 3. Some of the songs are easier to listen to than others. Some I can't even make out what they're saying, and some of those because they're not in English.

Comment

Bad Boy

Comment

The soundtrack for Willow.

Comment

Freya Ridings debut album with all the tracks.

Comment

The Who
                Tommy

Comment

I have been checking out albums from the library in the past few years. I watched a documentary about the albums "2112" and "Moving Pictures" by Rush. All the band members were extensively interviewed with their instruments in hand, which they played quite a bit. There was also a lot of footage of recording sessions and concerts. It was very enjoyable! Mostly I have known Rush from "Moving Pictures", but I plan to expand my Rush experience. I checked out "2112" and liked most of it very much. I will listen to more of their albums in the near future.

Comment

I just bought the new Bon Jovi Greatest Hits Ultimate Collection a few days ago and shave been listening to it in my car ever since. It's a 2 disc 30 song collection, and I'll be honest, there are at least 4 or 5 of them I wasn't even familiar with. Must be from their 00's stuff, which I never really listened to beyond Its My Life.

Comment

I've been listening to the oldies station, what Pina calls the "Mom Station" and to NPR. NPR is having a a fund raiser and doners get music from some of the regular NPR shows. With my luck, I'd end up with an album of the random hums and clanks that make up The Hearts Of Space. Bleah!
                      “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
                      Billy Sunday

Comment

This always just depends what's getting played in the background as I work,usually a mish mash of ethnic, classical, soundtracks and random weirdness. Today it's Empire Records.

Comment

Crowded House~Temple Of Low Men
                          Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

Soundtrack Mamma Mia! song "Money, Money, Money"

Comment

The Wedding Singer soundtack

Comment

Take The Money and Run ~ Steve Miller Band

Comment

Rockapella - Zombie Jamboree

Comment

Love like Winter ~ AFI

Comment

My Fathers' Son ~ Joe Cocker

Comment

I can't remember the last time I sat and listened to an album. I mean, I have albums... but mostly giant eclectic playlists of .MP3s. One is a movie score playlist, one is a NIN/Marilyn Manson kind of playlist, another just has ballads... another one is all rap, and then a "main" one that has a mix of all.
                                        Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

In the Pink (James Galway & Henry Mancini)

Comment

Rock On ~ David Essex

Comment

My last song was Waylon Jennings - Are you sure Hank done it this way
                                              Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

Rockapella
                                                Last edited by Ceridwen; 10-23-2021, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                                X