Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching the first season of Star Trek: Enterprise which I missed the first time around. Did get the giggles when the security guy turned out to be the voice of the Templar in Diablo 3, keep waiting to hear his battle cries. I will call it 'watchable' at this point - about 9 or so episodes in, but it is not really blowing my skirt up, to coin a phrase. The Vulcan seems to think that to control emotion one needs to pout at all times.

Comment

• Currently working my way through "The Vampire Diaries" once again.

Comment

• I'm most of the way through Friends Season 3. Sometimes funny, sometimes rather unfortunately bad.

Comment

• Midsomer Murders

Comment

• B5...we just finished an Audrey Hepburn movie set...also Magnum PI.
            Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

• Cyrus The Great
              Cyrus The Great commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi ~mj~, Have you read any of the B5 books written by Peter David? He has an excellent trilogy (which I am slowly reading) starring Londo, Vir, and other major characters, set after Londo becomes Emperor.

• Currently re-watching Game of Thrones in preparation for the season 8 DVD release.

Comment

• The Good Place, I'm all caught up!
              The Walking Dead. I tend to fast forward through probably about a third of the episode.

Comment

• Watching Mad About You. Amusing but inconsistent. I suppose it says something about the industry that the best thing on right now is 25 years old.

Comment

• Quickly got hooked on Dublin Murders.

New Fall favorites: Stumptown and Emergence
                  WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

Working...
                  X