Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching the first season of Star Trek: Enterprise which I missed the first time around. Did get the giggles when the security guy turned out to be the voice of the Templar in Diablo 3, keep waiting to hear his battle cries. I will call it 'watchable' at this point - about 9 or so episodes in, but it is not really blowing my skirt up, to coin a phrase. The Vulcan seems to think that to control emotion one needs to pout at all times.

Comment

• Currently working my way through "The Vampire Diaries" once again.

Comment

• I'm most of the way through Friends Season 3. Sometimes funny, sometimes rather unfortunately bad.

Comment

• Midsomer Murders

Comment

• B5...we just finished an Audrey Hepburn movie set...also Magnum PI.
            Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

• Cyrus The Great
              Cyrus The Great commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi ~mj~, Have you read any of the B5 books written by Peter David? He has an excellent trilogy (which I am slowly reading) starring Londo, Vir, and other major characters, set after Londo becomes Emperor.

• Currently re-watching Game of Thrones in preparation for the season 8 DVD release.

Comment

• The Good Place, I'm all caught up!
              The Walking Dead. I tend to fast forward through probably about a third of the episode.

Comment

• Watching Mad About You. Amusing but inconsistent. I suppose it says something about the industry that the best thing on right now is 25 years old.

Comment

• Quickly got hooked on Dublin Murders.

New Fall favorites: Stumptown and Emergence
                  WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

• Chuck

Written by nerds so full of nerd humor. Amused by in jokes like the satchel in use with the Tyrell Corporation logo or having James Hong in playing a character called Lo Pan. This kind of stuff tickles me. Finished season one, and will likely now finish the series as long as they continue to amuse.

*Finished the series. This now ranks as one of my favorite shows of all time.
                    Last edited by Ceridwen; 03-03-2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Currently rewatching House MD on Amazon Prime when I don't care to pay full attention to the TV. I also recently started a full rewatch of Game of Thrones now that I have all 8 seasons on BD -- that one I give my full attention to.

Comment

• The complete series of Fresh Prince went on sale for too low a price to ignore, so now I'm watching that. Show holds up surprisingly well.

Comment

• And on to Season 2! They're doing well in the first two episodes. I'm glad of Poe being there, and remembering Lizzie being a plot complication. I love Takeshi's new sleeve.

Comment

• Aside from current shows, I'm in the midst of a Degrassi rewatch. Just hit season 9 and getting into territory I'm not very familiar with since it's around this time that I stopped watching.
                            Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

• Watching Heroes Reborn, wracking up 2 - 3 episodes a night. So far it's proved pretty watchable, but the vast array of characters and story lines took some getting used to in the beginning. Obviously some characters gain your allegiance more than others - found the lead, Noah, to be an odd one since he's not very sympathetic. Everything seems to be coming together now for the last 3-4 episodes. Now we'll see if those I predict will die actually do so.

*Pretty much nailed it on the fatalities list, though one lived I thought would die, and one I knew would die was disappointingly weak in execution - no pun intended. Best story line by far was the redemption and atonement story of Luke Collins, should have gotten more air time, the Vegador story could easily have given up space to it since he was the dullest of the crop.
                              Last edited by Ceridwen; 03-08-2020, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• dubiousbystander
                                dubiousbystander commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You give me reason to watch it!

• Ceridwen
                                Ceridwen commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Let me know what you think if you do.

• Doctor Who. The Walking Dead. My Holo Lover.

Comment

• Misfits Season 1-3. Started out very well, very odd, surprising. Ended with a lot of lazy writing. Standout was Robert Sheehan as Nathan.

Comment

• I am now watching Season 2 of Altered Carbon. It sticks, sometimes, remarkably close to the books. It's pretty good, for the most part. Deviates widly in some aspects. I'm so glad of Poe. I'm also so glad we're largely spared more family angst. It's hard to believe there are only eight episodes.

Comment

• Picked up season one of Greatest American Hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ceridwen View Post
                                      Picked up season one of Greatest American Hero.
                                      Always a worthy show to watch!

Comment

• I decided to binge-watch Dollhouse Season Two. It is a heckuvan involved story. I remember a certain truth, but am unsure they were going that way at the end of Season One, since I saw the unaired episode. I bought the time jump. After all, no more seasons to be made, they had to jump.

Comment

• Been watching some Deadwood lately
                                          Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

• Actually broke out the Highlander set, picking through season 1 right now.

Comment

• With my cable provider giving a whack of channels in free preview lately I find myself watching DaVinci's Inquest. I find his sardonic sense of humor quite refreshing right now. (Police Procedural with the coroner as the titular character, if you don't recognize it. Set in Canada.)

Xena is good silly violence.

Comment

• Well with all the fuss, I'm trying out Tiger King. I'm about halfway through episode 3. Very interesting.

I have a bias against P ... E ... T ... A. I try to avoid easily attracting their attention here. I think there are some heartless slime in it.

Comment

Working...
                                                X