Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently watching season 2 of "Six Feet Under". So much dramatic pathos!

Comment

• Started watching season 4 of "The Crown". The story of Charles and Diana is the main theme in this season. I think that both are/were basically good people, but they were definitely not suited to be together!

Comment

• I watched The Boys Season 3. Well. That was fun.

Comment

• I have been watching "The Gifted". It is a Marvel Universe show based on "The X-Men". For some reason that is not explained, the X-Men have disappeared, however, there are still millions of mutants trying to live in a world that has largely turned against them. The show is set in the U.S., where mutants are being particularly persecuted. One of the main characters is the daughter of Magneto. She has some similar abilities, but not at his level. The show is interesting, but I do not find it greatly entertaining. The best of the Marvel movies have a lot of humor. Unfortunately, there has not been a single scene in this show that made me laugh. The show is all drama and is filled with bad things happening to mutants. There are some evil mutants who do terrible things to humans. There are good mutants who try to resist the bad ones. Some humans are good and try to help mutants, but not very many. The show paints a very bleak picture of the future of human/mutant relations. Not really surprised the show was cancelled after only two seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
            I watched The Boys Season 3. Well. That was fun.
            It was AMAZING.
            Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

• I recently watched seasons 1 and 2 of "Stranger Things". I have really enjoyed the show so far. It is a good combination of sci-fi with hints of fantasy, horror, and humor. Lots of fun!

Comment

• Sandman! Absolutely Sandman! They did it! They did it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyrus The Great View Post
                  I recently watched seasons 1 and 2 of "Stranger Things". I have really enjoyed the show so far. It is a good combination of sci-fi with hints of fantasy, horror, and humor. Lots of fun!
                  Season 2 was a bit dodgy but season 3 and 4... both gold.
                  Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Working...
                  X