This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re watching the Lethal Weapon series...
    Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

Inside Out, then Den of Thieves. I like variety.
      WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

I picked up Snow White The Fairest of Them All. I suspect it was because Clancy Brown is in it, only to find more familiar faces! It's not quite as difficult to watch as I remember. Does suffer from the usual lack of friendly interaction between female characters.

Comment

I mopped Star Trek:Beyond off my PVR yesterday. The action was probably great in the theater, but I really had a lot of 'can we skip the chase, please?' moments. And, like, the angle of the plot changed halfway through. Not a rewatch, IMHO.

Comment

The Crimesof Grindlewald...at least I think that is the name. Just can't get into these last two movies. They lack that special magic of the HP films. So unmemorable I can't even recall the names. Depp is embarasing in them. Ugh.
            Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

I went to see Captain Marvel! That was a pretty darned good movie. Just keep whomever was responsible for certain comic stories far, far way. I am not deeply tied to the Marvel comics. I've had huge issues with them, such as when they made Carol Danvers pregnant with... Urgh. URGH. Yeuch.

Comment

Working...
              X