Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris When it Sizzles starring Audrey Hepburn. It was....different...
    Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

• Rambo: Last Blood. Yeah, that was good. Structured similarly to part 4.
      Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

• The Dead Don't Die

Don't waste your time. Stick with Zombieland.
        (although Tilda does an apparent Elric imitation)

Comment

• Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
          Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

• I saw "Then Came You". It is a very touching story about a young woman with cancer and a shy young man who she befriends. Maisie Williams and Asa Butterfield both give excellent performances. Nina Dobrev is also quite good in a supporting role.

Comment

• Avengers:Endgame

Hate to give such a massive epic such a short review but: meh, predictable but it had it's moments.

Comment

• Frozen

Comment

• Victor/Victoria

Love this film, what a great cast.

Comment

• Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, now. It's a lot better than I expected!

Comment

• I saw "Rebel Without a Cause" for the first time. I actually found it somewhat boring and a bit ridiculous. I have heard about it for years and thought it would be a great movie, but it just didn't live up to expectations. The story was about young people doing really stupid things for no particular reason. Now granted, when I was young I did some really stupid things for no particular reason, but neither I nor anyone I knew in High School did anything anywhere near as stupid as I saw in this movie. Maybe its just the times I grew up in (decades later than the movie). I suppose that in the 50's, when this movie came out, it was probably very provocative and made a lot of people think hard about their own lives and times.
                      Last edited by Cyrus The Great; 11-06-2019, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Could be, Cyrus. Could be.

Comment

• Cyrus The Great
                          Cyrus The Great commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hello DBS (hope you don't mind the initials). Have you seen the "Rebel" movie? If so, I'm interested to know what you thought about it.

• The Avengers...3/4 of it, anyway

Comment

• French Kiss with Kevin Kline playing a Frenchman and Meg Ryan at the peak of her rom-com perk. What we call an idiot plot, if the protagonist wasn't an idiot, there would be no plot. It was by turns amusing and trite.

Comment

• I watched the 2002 movie Ghost Ship. It wasn't too bad!

Comment

• One of the premium channels was showing Highlander: The Final Dimension. Whoo hoo!, so I grabbed some popcorn and settled in for some nostalgia, but sadly, it seemed a little dumb after all this time. Can't believe I'm saying that.
                              WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

Working...
                              X