Does anyone watch "Vikings"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone watch "Vikings"?

I decided to get into "Vikings" and so far, I've just ended season 2. It's bad at all and it gets a bit engrossing. There is early on some budgetary issues... lots of talk of "That's our best Army out there!" but it's like 11 guys on a beach, but it's fairly interesting.

Highlander: Dark Places

I haven't watched it yet. One of my friends seems to really love it, though. I guess this makes two.

Comment

I've watched it since season 1. Historically it leaves something to be desired but besides that I find it entertaining and highly engrossing. Admittedly I'm having a hard time with the current season for reasons I won't get into, don't want to spoil anything. But overall it's one of the best shows going.
      It's getting funky up in herre!

Midnight Rambler formerly known as...

Comment

I've had it on my list for a long while now, but haven't actually started it. Same goes with Black Sails. Both look great and right up my alley, but I've got so much other stuff to watch (which often get back burned themselves when inklings of rewatching certain things takes over) that I never seem to start them. This same situation is why it took until Game of Thrones was three seasons in for me to start watching it.

Comment

Me! Me! Me! Although, Hubby and I started watching Season 5 with great excitement and were totally lost, going huh? before we realized we had missed the second part of Season 4. Makes a difference. We've been trying to catch up on Amazon, but then the holidays happened. LOVE Ragnar and Rollo!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Takk, Black Sails is good.
          WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

Working...
          X