Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 Degrees of Christopher Lambert (Variation of 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Degrees of Christopher Lambert (Variation of 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon)

I take it most are familiar with the idea/game you can connect any actor to Kevin Bacon in 6 or less movies. I was thinking, you know, with Lambert's extensive film career, it could be done with him, and since he's the original Highlander...

I can connect Christopher Lambert to late actor Chris Farley in less than 6 movies. Christopher Lambert was in Mortal Kombat with Robin Shou; Robin Shou was in Beverly Hills Ninja with the late Chris Farley.

Not having a very good memory for what actors were in what movie, for me, this game would require a lot of time and research. However, it is an interesting idea.

Comment

• MarlyM
      MarlyM commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, or just being a movie buff. I'm not as much these days, but when I was a 20 something, I was really into movies and stuff.

I can connect Christopher Lambert to Patrick Stewart, in less than 6 movies.

Christopher Lambert was in Highlander Endgame, Peter Wingfield was in Endgame. Wingfield was in X-Men 2, Patrick Stewart was in X-men 2.

Comment

Originally posted by MarlyM View Post
      I can connect Christopher Lambert to Patrick Stewart, in less than 6 movies.

Christopher Lambert was in Highlander Endgame, Peter Wingfield was in Endgame. Wingfield was in X-Men 2, Patrick Stewart was in X-men 2.
      OH, that's GOOD!

Comment

Working...
      X