Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyrus The Great View Post
    Autumn sounds good to me.

I hope Michel will come back and give us his take on Heather's birthdate. But, until then, maybe we should move on to a new question.

Next Question: At the police station, Brenda walks into the Detective's Room to talk to Frank about going out for lunch. He is on the phone discussing a case involving two neighbors. What did the Vietnamese neighbor do?
    Ate the neighbours dog! That scene always makes me chuckle. You wouldn't get away with that sort of dialogue these days.

Next question; during the opening titles we hear the utterly brilliant 'Princes of the Universe' but what is the next Queen song that is heard during the first Highlander film?

Comment

The next Queen song plays when the Kurgan is driving into NYC. The song is: "Gimme the Prize (Kurgan's Theme)". I listened to a recording of the whole song. Bits of Clancy Brown's Kurgan performance from the movie were dubbed in at certain points. His laughter is deliciously evil!

Next Question: After Kurgan checks into the Motel, he assembles his sword and plays with it in his room. How many pieces does the sword have when disassembled?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus The Great View Post

Next Question: After Kurgan checks into the Motel, he assembles his sword and plays with it in his room. How many pieces does the sword have when disassembled?
        A great question. From memory I was thinking 5 pieces but I think its 4? - Hilt (handle and cross guard) and 2 parts of the blade?

Next question; what was Heather MacLeod's maiden name?

Comment

Working...
        X