Fight of the Day shall Return!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post
    I'll vote for Consone. Duncan won't pull a winning last ditch effort again, this time Consone will immobilise sufficiently.
    So you mean Consone has learned from his carelessness?

Comment

• Nicholas Ward
      Nicholas Ward commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I think Duncan lucked out again like he did against Grayson and Ward.
      No matter how you look at it, Consone won the duel in the mysterious circle. Duncan made the first mistake and Consone landed the winning blow.
      But after that he did not expect Duncan to counter intuitively move forward into his blade, locking his blade up.

That scenario could play out again but it is more likely Duncan would not be able to pull that move again after he slips up.

• Hello There ... My vote is for Duncan ... I think his style is more versatile ...
    La Peur Tue l'Esprit ...

Comment

• In the end, there can be only one. He is Otavio Consone ... The Snob. No, sorry. It just doesn't have the same ring to it.

My vote is for Duncan MacLeod.

"It's Rock & Roll. If you aren't breaking some sort of law, then you are doing it wrong." - me, answering a bandmate's question of what would happen if someone called the law on us for playing too loud at an outdoor show.

Comment

• WINNER ... DUNCAN MACLEOD!

Comment

• Do you guys want me to do another tournament (changed rules, etc.) or should we focus on Nick Ward's Summer Slam Event?

Comment

• I'm up for another tournament!

May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

• I'll set one up later. Change the format. Maybe I'll do "Lethal Lottery" since you seem to be a wrestling fan. Those can be interesting and have interesting results.

Comment

• Nicholas Ward
                Nicholas Ward commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm not a wrestling fan per sé but with wrestling obviously having links to Highlander, it seemed an appropriate thing to do

• Lethal Lottery is I stick everyone in there (Minus the Guardian). I can even put the MacLeods in there. What happens is 2 random fighters are selected and they fight together against another team. You decide which pair would succeed.

Comment

• Lethal Lottery sounds fun.
                "It's Rock & Roll. If you aren't breaking some sort of law, then you are doing it wrong." - me, answering a bandmate's question of what would happen if someone called the law on us for playing too loud at an outdoor show.

Comment

• Lethal Lottery! The Team tourneys are always more unpredictable.

Comment

• I started it! Head over to vote!

Comment

• Ceridwen
                      Ceridwen commented
                      Editing a comment
                      See what happens when I pay attention to real life? I miss the fight of the day!

• dubiousbystander
                      dubiousbystander commented
                      Editing a comment
                      But Ceridwen, there are more going on!
                  Working...
                  X