The Holiday Spirit Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Holiday Spirit Game

In years past the Holiday Spirit allowed board members to grant wishes for other board members and their family members. I am bringing the Holiday Spirit back as a game because it is too expensive to try and ship any presents overseas and abide by the old rules.

The new rules are simple.
    1) Wishes are tricky. Be careful how you phrase your wish. The Holiday Spirit could take your words literally and give you something entirely different than you expected.
    2) Anyone granting a posted wish must post a picture of the item they feel fits in with the wish. It can be what the wished asked for or you can have fun with it. You must also identify the wish you are granting in your post.

An example would be someone wishing for beer and the Holiday Spirit grants the wish with a picture of root beer.

Have fun and grant some wishes.

I wish for a sunny autumn day.

I wish for new redistricting to erase the gerrymandering in everyone's states.
    “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
    Billy Sunday

Comment

• Coolwater
      Coolwater commented
      Editing a comment
      Smiles always help!

• Colleengael
      Colleengael commented
      Editing a comment
      Your wish came true for Michigan. Now It might take a bit longer for the other states.

• Cyrus The Great
      Cyrus The Great commented
      Editing a comment
      I would like to see an end to gerrymandering too! Also, I would like to see the electoral college abolished.

Originally posted by Colleengael View Post

I wish for a sunny autumn day.
    I tend to be literal. It is lovely! Found it via google.

Comment

• Colleengael
      Colleengael commented
      Editing a comment
      I always called that shade of sky Autumn blue. It just looks different when seen behind the fall leaves in the trees.
Working...
X