No announcement yet.

FIGHT OF THE DAY! - LETHAL LOTTERY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gina and Robert would fight until exhausted and then passionately kiss. At which point Gina will run Robert through and take the win.
    May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

• If they are themselves, disaster to whoever made this happen!

Comment

• Gotta go with Robert. The supernatural forces that govern this tournament compel him to kill even his beloved Gina, and I don't think she's quite at his skill level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
          Robert & Gina de Valicourt
          d.
          Kurgan & May-Ling Shen
          *facepalm*

Gina de Valicourt - Robert "I sailed with all the pirates" de Valicourt was a lot of hot air in my opinion. Gina would ice him, then go find a real man. Like .... me.
          "It's Rock & Roll. If you aren't breaking some sort of law, then you are doing it wrong." - me, answering a bandmate's question of what would happen if someone called the law on us for playing too loud at an outdoor show.

Comment

• Gina de Valicourt
            wins the tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Any ideas for tournaments you guys want to see? Let me know.

Comment

• Royal Rumble/Survivor!

2 or more immortals start out in a selected environment (for example an anbandoned factory or trainyard).
                One of the immortals has to win by a clear margin (2 votes) otherwise another immortal is added to the fight which would allow for temporary team-ups and tactical play in regards to the Quickening. Winner stays put and has to face another (random) immortal.

May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post
                  Royal Rumble/Survivor!

2 or more immortals start out in a selected environment (for example an anbandoned factory or trainyard).
                  One of the immortals has to win by a clear margin (2 votes) otherwise another immortal is added to the fight which would allow for temporary team-ups and tactical play in regards to the Quickening. Winner stays put and has to face another (random) immortal.
                  I could use a hybrid of an old game we ran plus your idea.

We could start off with two immortals. Each immortal gets 5 points. Every voter, each day can give 2 points to someone, and take 2 points away. Once a person has 0, they are out of the rumble.

We keep doing this until everyone has come in and gone out. If at the end of the day, nobody is eliminated it will keep going. But when someone comes in, they are given 5 points.

If we want to keep the "exhaustion" factor of being in a rumble, I can take 1 point from someone every day they're in before someone new enters. I think my 1 rule would be "exhaustion" can't eliminate someone. It can only take them to 1 point.

Comment

Working...
                  X