Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aragorn
    replied
    Agreed. I'll update these this afternoon. Try to give someone a chance to vote if they want to.

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    replied
    Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    ROUND 1

Kate (from Endgame) & Carlo Sendaro
    vs.
    Andrew Donnelly & Sean Burns

Ursa & Luke Sarsfield
    vs.
    Nefertiri & Paul Karros

Amanda & Arthur Drakov
    vs.
    Jason Talbott & David Keogh

Hamza el-Khair & Michel de Bourgogne
    vs.
    Jin Ke & Morgan Walker
    easiest decisions so far:

1. Team Sendaro
    2. Team Nefertiri
    3. Team Amanda
    4. Team Walker

Nothing to add really.

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    I feel like these matches are pretty straight forward.

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    ROUND 1

Kate (from Endgame) & Carlo Sendaro
    vs.
    Andrew Donnelly & Sean Burns

Ursa & Luke Sarsfield
    vs.
    Nefertiri & Paul Karros

Amanda & Arthur Drakov
    vs.
    Jason Talbott & David Keogh

Hamza el-Khair & Michel de Bourgogne
    vs.
    Jin Ke & Morgan Walker

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    ROUND 1

Reagan Cole & Kamir d. Roland Kantos (no voice) & Kage
    Michael Moore/Quentin Barnes & Robert De Valicourt d. Corda (from Raven) & Cardinal Giovanni
    Otavio Consone & Mikey Bellow d. Marcus Constantine & Kenny
    Hans Kershner & James Coltec d. Danniy Cimoli & Caleb Cole

Leave a comment:

• dubiousbystander
    commented on 's reply
    #4 They'd get on well, too. Both be very sad.

• Ceridwen
    replied
    1. Reagan Cole & Kamir vs. Roland Kantos (no voice) & Kage
    I'm going with Reagan and Kamir. A woman out to prove herself and a fanatic, Kage and Kantos haven't a prayer.
    Michael Moore/Quentin Barnes & Robert De Valicourt vs. Korda & Cardinal Giovanni
    Korda was kick ass but Giovanni was a bureaucrat, no help there. So Michael/Quentin and Robert in a TKO.
    Marcus Constantine & Kenny vs. Otavio Consone & Mikey Bellow
    Kenny would obviously go straight for Mikey who has nothing but size on his side, so this is really about Marcus and Otavio... gotta go with Marcus' experience over Otavio's.
    Danny Cimoli & Caleb Cole vs. Hans Kershner & James Coltec
    Coltec and Kershner in a walk.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Slash
    replied
    ROUND 1

Reagan Cole & Kamir - Roland looked to be, at best, average. Kage showed nothing other than he's two faced.

Michael Moore/Quentin Barnes & Robert De Valicourt - Pretty cut-and-dry. Although I think, at some point in this, Michael's state of mind (as in whether he is Michael or Quentin).

Otavio Consone & Mikey Bellow - I think Mikey will die first. But Consone has the skill to withstand Marcus & Kenny. Perhaps if Constantine had drawn a better partner, this would have turned out different.

Hans Kershner & James Coltec - See that last fight. Caleb got a bad draw here. Danny is pretty useless.

Leave a comment:

• dubiousbystander
    replied
    1. Reagan Cole & Kamir vs. Roland Kantos (no voice) & Kage
    Yeah, I'm going with Reagan and Kamir. Same reasons but if he did not have the voice skill, then wouldn't he have developed the fighting skills?

Michael Moore/Quentin Barnes & Robert De Valicourt vs. Korda (from Raven) & Cardinal Giovanni
    I don't really remember Korda, but I do remember that nerf Giovanni. This makes me lean toward Michael/Quentin and Robert. But Quentin is a loose cannon. If Kantos can't have his voice, maybe Michael can't have his Quentin, hahah.

Marcus Constantine & Kenny vs. Otavio Consone & Mikey Bellow
    Toughie because of Consone. However, since Mikey stands no chance against anyone, and Kenny is as much a walking weapon as Consone. Marcus and he would take out Consone.

Danny Cimoli & Caleb Cole vs. Hans Kershner & James Coltec
    Either way, the pair win. Just for the sake of kindness, let's aim Coltec at Danny rather than risk him with Caleb. Though I don't imagine Caleb has the evil to be a threat.

Leave a comment:

• JedimstrCR
    replied
    Reagan Cole & Kamir
    vs.
    Roland Kantos (no voice) & Kage

Cole and Kamir would at least be capable. Kage is a mystery, and Kantos without his voice went down pretty quickly.

Michael Moore/Quentin Barnes & Robert De Valicourt
    vs.
    Corda (from Raven) & Cardinal Giovanni

If Barnes sticks around, he's more than enough to help Robert dispatch their opponents.

Marcus Constantine & Kenny
    vs.
    Otavio Consone & Mikey Bellow

Oof, lucky draw for Consone. Not his partner, but the opponents. With most other Immortals, they'd be able to off Mikey pretty quickly and then double-team Otavio. But Kenny would be useless. He can taunt all he wants, he's not making a difference here.

Danny Cimoli & Caleb Cole
    vs.
    Hans Kershner & James Coltec

Pretty easy call here.

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    Reagan Cole & Kamir
    vs.

I think this fight is actually pretty close. I agree with Nick on the results as I think Kamir is the best fighter in this group but I don't think Kantos or Kage are terrible (in their primes). That being said, even though we don't know much about Cole we're under the impression she's at least so-so. Good fight, Kamir and Cole win a close one.
    VOTE: Cole & Kamir

vs.

I actually rate both Robert and Michael/Quentin as better fighters than Corda or Giovanni. Robert, I rate the highest by a good bit. He's been active for centuries and was even a pirate. I don't think we really have to deal with personality changes between Moore/Barnes. I think you just take the pair in whichever form you think is better. In this case, I'm taking Moore as I think he'd match better with Robert. Corda got taken down by Amanda with a fan. Giovanni is tough to rate. He's super old but he's been chilling on holy ground for who knows how long. We've not seen him fight nor do we have a database that states he was some stellar fighter in his prime. We've got nothing. When I do see him running around with a sword he looks really off-balance and he doesn't seem athletic at all. I know he may have been ... 500 years ago, but now he's not. Moore was actually a good sword fighter and so was Barnes. I think they win this fight.
    VOTE: Moore & de Valicourt

vs.

Honestly, I think Consone and Mikey are going to win. I think Kenny hides; I don't see him engaging. Even if he did and managed to off Mikey (not sure how he'd do it); I think Consone his little problems with Constantine. I think Constantine is probably an awesome fighter but my issue here is that his gladius is a terrible style match up versus Consone's rapier + dagger. He's at such a reach disadvantage. I also think if Kenny tried to do anything to Consone that Consone would feel no remorse taking him down. None.

Bad match up, going with Consone & Mikey. I also think while Kenny runs off to hide, there's a chance Mikey throws himself on Marcus which makes it easy for Consone to jab his sword into Constantine.
    VOTE: Consone & Mikey

Danniy Cimoli & Caleb Cole
    vs.

I think Danny basically leaves Caleb by himself. If he engages he's dead in seconds. Kershner, according to his profile is an outstanding fighter and Coltec was really good too. I think Kershner and Coltec work well together and win very easily.
    VOTE: Hans & Coltec

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    replied
    Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    ROUND 1

Reagan Cole & Kamir
    vs.

vs.

vs.

vs.
    1. Team Kamir takes that easy.
    2. Although Korda wasn't stellar, he was decent. He'll take the opportunity to strike when Moore displays his personality change. With that Robert de Valicourt Will not hold against both Korda and Giovanni. Team Giovanni wins.
    3. Devious little Kenneth, will either take out Mikey and then backstab Consone or taunt Consone long enough for Constantine to engage, and then backstab Consone. Team Kenny wins.
    4. Team Kerschner takes this easy either way.

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    ROUND 1

Reagan Cole & Kamir
    vs.

vs.

vs.

vs.

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    Warren Cochrane & Zai Jie d. Ceirdwyn & Charles Browning
    Felice Martins & Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez d. Michael Christian & Anton Legris
    Senghis Khan & Kern d. Cassandra (no voice) & Grace Chandel
    Zachary Blaine & Brian Cullen d. Frank Brody & Lucas Kagan

Leave a comment:

• dubiousbystander
    commented on 's reply
    Well that's easy to say, but if it really takes a thousand years... She did not only have a power used with voice. She also seemed to project illusions. How she hid her home, for example.

• Nicholas Ward
    commented on 's reply
    Although I could see Grace being better in the Game than is generally assumed, that is not the case for Cassandra. There would be no point to develop her voice powers if she could do easily without.

• dubiousbystander
    commented on 's reply
    I know. Mine would be secret ninja Grace. I still hold that Cassandra, at her age, is better than we were shown onscreen.

• Nicholas Ward
    replied
    I agree with JedimstrCR and Mr.Slash

Leave a comment:

• dubiousbystander
    replied
    1. Warren Cochrane & Zai Jie vs. Ceirdwyn & Charles Browning

What's to stop them from changing partners? I could see Zai Jie and Ceirdwyn joining forces. But what if Zai takes out Charles Browning and Ceirdwyn takes out Cochrane?
    This IS tricky. We know Zai Jie is someone to be reckoned with. We don't truly know about Ceirdwyn. As usual, the show avoided actually showing her "real" capacity. Browning is powerful, Cochrane is delusional.
    Ceirdwyn and Browning would win.

Michael Christian & Anton Legris vs. Felice Martins & Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez

Yeah, Felice and Ramirez would take this one.

Cassandra (no voice) & Grace Chandel vs. Senghis Khan & Kern
    Except that they showed us that infuriating bit where wee Grace pounded her tiny fists on Sendaro's chest, I was imagining that she could put a stiletto through an enemy's eyes and take their head. How can she possibly have survived this long off of Holy Ground?
    Kern is the most dangerous in this, and I think that 3,000 year old Cassandra and secret Ninja Grace would take the fight.

Zachary Blaine & Brian Cullen vs. Frank Brody & Lucas Kagan
    Oh, Zachary and Brian.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Slash
    replied
    ROUND 1

Ceirdwyn & Charles Browning - For me, this is all about Ceirdwyn. She is far and away better than either guy on the other side. As long as Browning can keep one of them busy long enough, Ceirdwyn can dispatch the other fairly quickly. That leaves her and Browning vs the remaining one, and neither one can overcome those odds.

Felice Martins & Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez - Pretty easy choice here. Ramirez will keep a close eye on Felice, knowing he cannot trust her.

Senghis Khan & Kern - With no voice and the fact that Grace can't fight, the ladies are doomed. I fear that prior to losing their heads, they might wind up getting raped.

Zachary Blaine & Brian Cullen - Another fairly easy choice.

Leave a comment:

• JedimstrCR
    replied
    Fairly predictable outcomes this round IMO.

Warren Cochrane & Zai Jie
    vs.
    Ceirdwyn & Charles Browning

Ceirdwyn is the best combatant here, but she is severely let down by her partner. Browning lost to just woken up, drunk Duncan...he'll be of no use here.

Michael Christian & Anton Legris
    vs.
    Felice Martins & Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez

Ramirez really elevates his team, and Felice wasn't completely horrible. Don't know much about Legris, and Christian was a dirty cheater who won't benefit in this environment.

Cassandra (no voice) & Grace Chandel
    vs.
    Senghis Khan & Kern

Cassandra without her voice was fairly bad, and I can't see an argument for Grace being anything other than "almost passable". Khan and Kern would have a field day...it will get ugly.

Zachary Blaine & Brian Cullen
    vs.
    Frank Brody & Lucas Kagan

Blaine and Cullen mop the floor with these two.

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    ROUND 1

Warren Cochrane & Zai Jie
    vs.
    Ceirdwyn & Charles Browning

Michael Christian & Anton Legris
    vs.
    Felice Martins & Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez

Cassandra (no voice) & Grace Chandel
    vs.
    Senghis Khan & Kern

Zachary Blaine & Brian Cullen
    vs.
    Frank Brody & Lucas Kagan

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    Enrique Grimaldo & Axel Whittaker d. William Everett Culbraith & Sean Zale (the drummer boy from Civil War flashback)
    Connor MacLeod & Timon d. Carl the Hermit & Silas
    Xavier St. Cloud & Alex Raven d. Walter Reinhardt & Willie Kingsley
    Lord Byron and Howard Crowley d. Zoltan Laszlo & Bernie Crimmins

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Slash
    replied
    ROUND 1

Enrique Grimaldi & Axel Whittaker - If Sean had any idea what all went into immortality, this could have gone the other way. At least Enrique owned a sword.

Connor MacLeod & Timon - Poor old Carl won't fare well here and Silas can't take these two alone.

Xavier St. Cloud & Alex Raven

Lord Byron and Howard Crowley

Leave a comment:

• JedimstrCR
    replied
    William Everett Culbraith & Sean Zale (the drummer boy from Civil War flashback)
    vs.
    Enrique Grimaldi & Axel Whittaker

Any team with Zale is an almost insta-loss.

Connor MacLeod & Timon
    vs.
    Carl the Hermit & Silas

Silas would have to beat Connor & Timon 1 against 2 eventually...can't see him doing it.

Walter Reinhardt & Willie Kingsley
    vs.
    Xavier St. Cloud & Alex Raven

Xavier would find a way to trap Walter's pet move with his hook. Willie was just plain bad...Alex could take him.

Zoltan Laszlo & Bernie Crimmins
    vs.
    Lord Byron and Howard Crowley

Know next to nothing about Laszlo and Crimmons as duelists, and we know Byron & Crowley were at least decent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X