Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW!!! Blood of Kings: A Highlander Podcast Episode 44: DESERT ISLAND CHALLENGE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW!!! Blood of Kings: A Highlander Podcast Episode 44: DESERT ISLAND CHALLENGE!

NEW!!! Blood of Kings: A Highlander Podcast
    Episode 44: DESERT ISLAND CHALLENGE!
    http://bit.ly/2sHHujc

The rules of DESERT ISLAND CHALLENGE are really simple. The scenario is that you have packed up all of your worldly possessions and are sailing to a new land, similar to the Titanic, when disaster strikes and you only have ONE CHANCE to save only ONE CHOICE of...in this case All Things Highlander from sinking into the abyss. These choices will be the only choices you are allowed to toss into a lifeboat and live with for the rest of your life on a nearby Deserted Island. And yes...you will have a fully functioning entertainment there to enjoy your time alone LOL!

For this episode, we are going to start with the TELEVISION SERIES first because we feel that this is really much more difficult than the MOVIE SERIES because there are so many more options to choose from regarding just the television episodes. But fear not, in future DESERT ISLAND episodes, we will tackle all of the other areas of Highlander as well.

So with all of this in mind, we would like to also challenge all of you - our Blood of Kings listeners - to play along with us and let us know on FB, or TWITTER or on Social Media - your choices for the HIGHLANDER: Desert Island Scenario.

You can find Blood of Kings and our entire catalog of Fandom Podcast Network shows here: http://fpnet.podbean.com/

You can find all of our shows on: iTunes / Stitcher / Podbean / Google Play for Android Users.

Blood of Kings Contact Information:
    Facebook: Blood of Kings: A Highlander Fandom Group
    Facebook: Blood of Kings: A Highlander CCG (Collectible Card Game) Page
    Email: BloodOfKingsPodcast@gmail.com
    Instagram: BloodOfKingsPod
    Twitter: @BloodOfKingsPod
    Norman C. Lao on Twitter: @starfighter1701
    Kevin M. Reitzel on Twitter: @spartan_phoenix
    Mike on Twitter: @Immortalcimoli

a bit unrelated reply, but I just started to listen to the podcast, and finished the first two. Great, great stuff! I also joined the group on facebook - I hope I can catch up with the 40+ episodes fast and start collaborating with suggestions or interesting news/content from this side of the world

Comment

• Starfighter1701
      Starfighter1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for listening! I hope you enjoy the rest of the podcasts as well

I'm mad about these podcasts. Just in case of confusion: As in I really enjoy them.

Comment

• Starfighter1701
      Starfighter1701 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! We are glad you are enjoying the podcast and we are excited for some of the future content that we have planned for the rest of the year!
Working...
X