Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlander Rewatched: 3-7 The Lamb

New Podcast Episode Alert! 3-7 The Lamb
    When the villainous Kenny, an ancient immortal sociopath trapped in the body of a young boy, worms his way into Mac's home, the gang must uncover the little jerk's murderous past before he turns on Mac and Anne. The Rewatchers discuss how the opening shots blunt the episode's tension (like a brick to head), meet the least threatening nerd immortal since Michael Moore, and almost throttle each other to get their hands on a totally rad "skate."
    Click the link below to hear the podcast and make sure to SUBSCRIBE to the podcast on itunes/stitcher or your favorite podcasting app for FREE weekly Highlander podcasts!
    https://soundcloud.com/highlander-re...d/3-7-the-lamb

As your podcasts are getting longer, it's going to take me a couple more days of commuting to finish this one.

Maybe I'll post post my thoughts here as rarely do you ever cover any of the points I've mentioned in emails so I have a better chance of getting some discussion on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by n107 View Post
      As your podcasts are getting longer, it's going to take me a couple more days of commuting to finish this one.

Maybe I'll post post my thoughts here as rarely do you ever cover any of the points I've mentioned in emails so I have a better chance of getting some discussion on this board.
      I'll read what you post and respond if I have anything to say! Fair warning, I do ramble...

Comment

Originally posted by n107 View Post

Hi n107,

My notes show we have read some of your emails in the past however we are just not able to read every single email and message we receive live on the show for a myriad of reasons. Please do know though we do receive everyone's emails and do take the time to read them all and do appreciate everyone's comments, feedback, and thoughts. I hope this does not discourage you from continuing to write us at HighlanderRewatched@gmail.com. We do our best to feature reader mail as much as we can. I am glad you are still enjoying the show and we are looking forward to producing even more great weekly Highlander content for you.

Best,

Keith and the Highlander Rewatched Crew

Comment

Listening now, as I type this. You had me at Kenny.

Comment

Have to disagree with your comments starting at 8m:45s, which is right when and where you started talking about Kenny.
            You called him a sociopath, you called him a murdererer. I think that is at least one too many 'er's' there, my bad. I should probably edit that out.
            The 'brick scene' is the single best entrance of a Highlander "villain" ever. Right up front, Kenny "I want that that sandwich" Ross sets the tone of a centuries old immortal boy man who can't even ride a decent rollercoaster at Six Flags. He's pissed. Oh course he's pissed. Condoms do not fit him and he's tired of all the looks he gets when he's purchasing them. Kenny is like a little tea kettle. Mind you, you would be too, right? Put yourself in his size 5 shoes.
            Something to consider before you get all judgy judgy Re-Watchers.

Comment

• dubiousbystander
              dubiousbystander commented
              Editing a comment
              *giggle* Rusty! You Kenneth Flag-Waver!

• Keith Garabedian
              Keith Garabedian commented
              Editing a comment
              HAHAHA! Yeah i guess in a lot of ways it IS the greatest introduction of a villain! Just bashing heads and taking bologna sandwiches!

Originally posted by Keith Garabedian View Post

Hi n107,

My notes show we have read some of your emails in the past however we are just not able to read every single email and message we receive live on the show for a myriad of reasons. Please do know though we do receive everyone's emails and do take the time to read them all and do appreciate everyone's comments, feedback, and thoughts. I hope this does not discourage you from continuing to write us at HighlanderRewatched@gmail.com. We do our best to feature reader mail as much as we can. I am glad you are still enjoying the show and we are looking forward to producing even more great weekly Highlander content for you.

Best,

Keith and the Highlander Rewatched Crew
            Still enjoying the show. It's the only podcast I listen to these days as it consistently entertains and informs. I'm liking it better these days than in the early season 1/season 2 stuff where it almost felt like Highlander bashing simply for the sake of being easy to do in those eps.

No problem about the emails. I just learned that if I ever want to get a point across all I have to do is sign the message "Zack O." and it'll get filtered to the top.

Comment

Working...
            X