X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revelationary Technology

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...in-august.html

Revelation 13:16

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Getting chipped like an animal is SO much simpler than navigating the incomprehensible complexity of remembering a password or sticking a dollar in the snack machine.

Comment

Also, mandatory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM

Comment

• Draknoir2
        Draknoir2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just saw them right before Father's Day. That was the tune that popped into my head when I read the article.

Originally posted by Draknoir2 View Post
      http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...in-august.html

Revelation 13:16

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
      It appears like it's entirely voluntary, though.
      Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

That's how it always appears in the beginning.

:-)

Comment

It kinda does, actually. Though in seriousness, for the people working FOR the company that makes and markets the technology, there is almost certainly pressure bordering on coercion to have one implanted for the good of one’s career with them. Be a team player and all that. Though continued employment is voluntary, so there's that.

Comment

• Perfect Warrior
            Perfect Warrior commented
            Editing a comment
            Aaaand this gives me a nasty firing scenario. Y'know how some companies don't let you go back to your desk to collect your stuff after you've been informed you've been terminated? Now they stab you in the hand, too. Maybe, if the CEO is mad have 'difficulty' finding it.

Drug tests are voluntary.

Comment

Very nearly typed something about that. Said back in the 80s that it was gonna end up being mandatory for employment pretty much everywhere.

Comment

At least we're moving away from the possibility of a world government, as far as Revelation coming true goes. (How would they justify a tattoo over the chip, for the mark thing to come true?)

Comment

Yikes.

So if I want access to this company (doors, computer files, and snack) all I need to do is to get this out of one of their employees or maybe just the code it squawks?

Comment

Independent journalist Tim Pool posted a rather interesting interview with a biohacker on this and related topics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC8iQzjKQoU

Comment

I think it's appalling.
                    “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
                    Billy Sunday

Comment

Life imitating art instead of the other way around. I don't believe in the Beast and have heard so many things said to be the mark in my 43 years. I've also heard people wailing about it being the last days for as long as I can remember. Every single US president in my lifetime I think has also been accused of being the AntiChrist. People need stop trying to make ancient predictions come true just so they can say "see! I told you" If it was a real thing, it would come about with no one ever knowing about the prediction.
                      Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

I'm not worried about the Beast, I'm worried about being tracked. We need a right to privacy amendment.
                        Billy Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Coolwater View Post
                          I'm not worried about the Beast, I'm worried about being tracked. We need a right to privacy amendment.
                          I'd like to see it contested under the 4th amendment, just to see the ruling decision. This in my mind is support for the idea of the Constitution being a living document. There's no way the Founder Fathers, who didn't even have electricity, could have imagined someone being tracked by an implanted chip.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated"

Comment

Amen! The problem arises when one is pressured into volunteering or when one doesn't realize the implications.
                            Billy Sunday

Comment

If an employee is fired or quits, do they get the chip removed or just deactivated?

Comment

• Draknoir2
                                Draknoir2 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You ex-military? Your sig reminds me of USAF technical orders/manuals.

Nope, just read one too many corporate handbook and presentation.

Comment

Working...
                              X