Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of waking up to Trump drama

Did Trump record Comey?
    Did the Russians record Trump-Lavrov meeting?
    Did Comey document Trump's attempt at obstruction of justice?
    Is Spicer still hiding in the bushes?

But you have to, otherwise you'd never wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by Draknoir2 View Post
      But you have to, otherwise you'd never wake up.
      You have a point because it doesn't seem as if the madness will stop anytime soon.

Comment

I wanna know where the Cheeto-in-Chief and his regime grew up that they hate America so much...

Comment

• Coolwater
          Coolwater commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheeto in Chief... hee hee hee.

A friend suggested that when the politicians bad news stories drive you crazy all you have to do to relieve a little stress is to happily and emphatically hit the delete button on the story. Symbolically kill them from your news feed. Then she suggested following it up with a cute kid or pet video.

Comment

You shouldn't care since these are fake, fake news! These are extremely fake news, believe me you never seen news as fake as these! Sad!

Joking aside, being a foreigner I always try not to comment on US politics, but this has reached spectacular heights of embarrassing...
          ​​​​​​

Comment

• Etienne Devancer
            Etienne Devancer commented
            Editing a comment
            You ain't just whistlin' Dixie, brother.

No...but a good number of my neighbors seem to....

AND I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!

ahem!

Sorry.... but i swear, as soon as i moved up here from Maryland I thought half of the confederacy moved up ahead of me!
          as a result I have to stay very tight lipped when dealing with people hereabouts (which is really hard when my job is being a grocery cashier and I have to listen to some of the most horrendous rhetoric a person can be subjected to.

Comment

I wouldn't mind waking up with Ivanka.
            It's getting funky up in herre!

Midnight Rambler formerly known as...

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
              I wouldn't mind waking up with Ivanka.
              Evidently neither would Trump if he wasn't "happily married and, ya know, her father."

He is so disgusting!

Comment

I am sick and tired of Trump drama! I hope he will be impeached soon. Of course, getting rid of Trump will leave us with Pence.

Trump is indeed disgusting!

Comment

Originally posted by Rioghan View Post
                  Did Trump record Comey?
                  Did the Russians record Trump-Lavrov meeting?
                  Did Comey document Trump's attempt at obstruction of justice?
                  Is Spicer still hiding in the bushes?
                  These questions and many others will be answered in the next episode of Soap...

Comment

Trump is a complete disgrace to this country. I am constantly amazed and appalled...
                    Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

Three more years before we can be rid of him. They won't impeach him
                      Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

If he doesn`t get voted back in. *shudders*
                        Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

Keep your fingers crossed. The fouler he gets the more people love it. That says a lot about our country..

Comment

Unfortunately...

Comment

Trump has really shown his true evil with his order to separate children (and now babies!) from their parents at the border. And yet, most elected Republican politicians are too cowardly to say anything against him. I am so far beyond disgusted!

Comment

Let me predict next week's headline: Illegal Canadian border crossings up 100%. We may stuff 'em in army tents and take years to process 'em, but I suspect there will be an increase of the migrants in the USA suddenly preferring Canada. (& pot isn't legal until October.)

2 hours later: Trump backs down.
                                Last edited by Perfect Warrior; 06-20-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Coolwater
                                  Coolwater commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Oh, it will be the States Siders moving north...

AAAAAH! Yes, I am so tired of logging onto FB to T drama. I tend to avoid typing his five-letter name, as prefer not to have my discussions about him pop up in Tom Dick and Harry's search engine. My country... my country 'tis of thee... I've been trying to avoid gong there, but I had to for the Highlander WW convention in 2017, and I will never regret that! It was wonderful. Gagh, though. I used to think that Men In Black was being unfair and classist when they wrote: People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it.

These days I've had to face the facts.

Comment

They say that people get the government they deserve.

GET OUT THERE THIS WEEK AND VOTE!!!

And y'all Canadians come down and engage in some election fraud. We need all the help we can get.
                                  “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
                                  Billy Sunday

Comment

Yeah, cuz it doesn’t look like the “caravans” will make it to the polls before they close.

Comment

Originally posted by Etienne Devancer View Post
                                      I wanna know where the Cheeto-in-Chief and his regime grew up that they hate America so much...
                                      Don't insult my cheetos like this

Comment

Everyone has to vote!

Comment

The amusing thing about how quiet it is here is that this thread never, in the three years it's been up, became a flame war or an embittered argument.

Comment

We had a brief hope of him waking to sanity when he caught what he calls 'kung-flu'. But back to his old nonsense. *sigh*

My fantasy: He get's the 'long-hauler' symptoms, loses, and then dedicates the rest of his life to being an advocate for his fellow sufferers.

Comment

Working...
                                            X